Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:29 am
lurichan
Mahalo?

its like aloha it means may you be in divine breath or something like that its kinda like saying may you be protected by god kinda i guess im talking out my a** but that what i think it means  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:32 am
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Mahalo?

its like aloha it means may you be in divine breath or something like that its kinda like saying may you be protected by god kinda i guess im talking out my a** but that what i think it means

Ahh, so it's a hawaiian phrase then?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:32 am
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Mahalo?

yup right on the nose  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:42 am
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Mahalo?

yup right on the nose

I really don't know a lot of hawaiian words, so it was something different.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:44 am
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Mahalo?

yup right on the nose

I really don't know a lot of hawaiian words, so it was something different.

well thats what i like to be different  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:46 am
Did you draw the picture in your signature? *is curious*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:52 am
lurichan
Did you draw the picture in your signature? *is curious*
actuly no i had a friend draw it but i do draw check it out this is my most recent drawing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/XWOLVES/wolfX-1.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:53 am
Not bad. Furries are always difficult to draw, much less with any form of 3d to it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:55 am
lurichan
Not bad. Furries are always difficult to draw, much less with any form of 3d to it.

very true thats one of the reasons i cririsize my own work that its just flat and i cant shade for some reason  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:57 am
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan

very true thats one of the reasons i cririsize my own work that its just flat and i cant shade for some reason

Shading is a difficult skill at best to learn. It takes a lot of time and paitence to shade anything, and if you shade it in pencil then you can't really color over that, so sometimes it's perferable to color something in and practice your shading that way. If you pick a direction that the sunlight is coming from, and then make the color lighter where the sun should hit and darker where it should be shadowed, that is usually the best way to start off.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:01 am
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan

Shading is a difficult skill at best to learn. It takes a lot of time and paitence to shade anything, and if you shade it in pencil then you can't really color over that, so sometimes it's perferable to color something in and practice your shading that way. If you pick a direction that the sunlight is coming from, and then make the color lighter where the sun should hit and darker where it should be shadowed, that is usually the best way to start off.

well you can also factor on lower lighting like from the moon but its all the same just darker colors actuly i plan to print my pictures out and practice on the copies instead of ruining the original ya know

(i just heard the ice cream mans truck)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:01 am
That sounds like it would work pretty well.

Well, my time is just about up, so I'm going to say my goodbyes now. *waves*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:03 am
lurichan
That sounds like it would work pretty well.

Well, my time is just about up, so I'm going to say my goodbyes now. *waves*

zya Latez  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:36 am
Hello.

Is there anyone out there  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:50 am
Hi!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games