Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:40 pm
hahaha...well the best stupidity is the kind that amuses me...because, since the purpose of the rest of humanity is to amuse me, you've Officially fulfilled your purpose in life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:44 pm
Shadow_people
hahaha...well the best stupidity is the kind that amuses me...because, since the purpose of the rest of humanity is to amuse me, you've Officially fulfilled your purpose in life.

iguess i can die semi happy i still have one more thing to do sweatdrop any way whats up  

Drifter_Xwolf

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:50 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people

iguess i can die semi happy i still have one more thing to do sweatdrop any way whats up
what's that one more thing to do, out of curiousity? and really i'm just pissy as a result of the mindless boredom of the summer...but i'm afraid that this pissyness can turn into another mind blowing depression, that i thought i was entirely over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:01 pm
im still a virgin that should answer your question although it seams alot of people think im good looking beh any way why where depressed  

Drifter_Xwolf

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:10 pm
ah...well i've been hovering in and out of mild depression probably since the fourth grade, and last fall when one of my best friend lied to me for sexual favors and treated me like a whore, not to mention breaking my heart in the process, i really crashed...right now, i'm probably more mentally stable than i've been since the fourth grade, and i'm trying not to let the boredom get to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:19 pm
Shadow_people
ah...well i've been hovering in and out of mild depression probably since the fourth grade, and last fall when one of my best friend lied to me for sexual favors and treated me like a whore, not to mention breaking my heart in the process, i really crashed...right now, i'm probably more mentally stable than i've been since the fourth grade, and i'm trying not to let the boredom get to me.

Well i guess the key is to keep yourself occupied. I took up reaing alot of web comics and chating on gaia as well as aim. Actuly i tend to have my mood altered by listening to music the more I listen the less board I am. I don't know how well any of that would work for you but ya find something you like. I only tend to be depresed during the school year due to stress  

Drifter_Xwolf

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:27 pm
aim and gaia are pretty much my game plan, mixed in with a small amount of online comics, cartoons, facebook, myspace, livejournal, books, super nintendo....i'm getting bored of all of them...either that or they just prove to emphasize how few people are friends with me, lol.

I kind of like the stress of the school year...I get some strange satisfaction out of accomplishing many things at once...although last semester, when i was only sleeping 4 hours a night, and napping all day long, i started to get a little frazzled.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:34 pm
Morning, everyone

ieatyourtclol

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:37 pm
Shadow_people
aim and gaia are pretty much my game plan, mixed in with a small amount of online comics, cartoons, facebook, myspace, livejournal, books, super nintendo....i'm getting bored of all of them...either that or they just prove to emphasize how few people are friends with me, lol.

I kind of like the stress of the school year...I get some strange satisfaction out of accomplishing many things at once...although last semester, when i was only sleeping 4 hours a night, and napping all day long, i started to get a little frazzled.

ya im a procrastinatior and dont have good work ethics because my mom always did my projects when i was in grade school so she refuses to do them now not that i ask her to it just she always reminds me by saying shes not gana do them so i always ******** things up pluss my moms a perfectionist so she wants me to have every thing in the A's region so ya alot of stress but i mean if it like two pages on a book i can bo it easy if i actuly like the book but most times i dont have the luck hey if ya wana chat im on almost all the time if your board  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:39 pm
*slight yawn* Good evening. Milk and cookies for a snack tonight. Snickerdoodle cookies to be exact.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:44 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Shadow_people

ya im a procrastinatior and dont have good work ethics because my mom always did my projects when i was in grade school so she refuses to do them now not that i ask her to it just she always reminds me by saying shes not gana do them so i always ******** things up pluss my moms a perfectionist so she wants me to have every thing in the A's region so ya alot of stress but i mean if it like two pages on a book i can bo it easy if i actuly like the book but most times i dont have the luck hey if ya wana chat im on almost all the time if your board

that sucks that your mother's such a perfectionist about your grades...my mother was the exact opposite, she didn't give a s**t even when i made a 25 in spanish because all i did was nap, my freshman year... as a result i almost didn't get into college at all....luckily i was really desperate to get out of her house, so i got my act together at the end.

I'm a freak in that I like school...i like school so much that i'm going to be a teacher, weird huh?

Thanx for the offer of company...I appreciate it, and i'll definitely hold you to it ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:45 pm
lurichan
*slight yawn* Good evening. Milk and cookies for a snack tonight. Snickerdoodle cookies to be exact.

I never actuly knew what a snickerdoodle cookie i thought it was like a chocolate covered cookie with peanutbutter in it  

Drifter_Xwolf

Shadow_people

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:45 pm
lurichan
ehh...snickerdoodles are a dubious snack...I've only ever had them once, but I didn't like them. Of course I made them, and so maybe I just did it really badly....but they're still a dubious snack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:48 pm
I like the cinnimony-sugaryness of it, plus my dogs name when I was little was snookerdoodle, so I find a strange nastolgia today in eating cookies with a similar name. They are tasty though to me at least.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:48 pm
Why am I always overlooked?

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games