Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Worthless Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:19 pm

She shrugged slightly. "Meh pretty good, and yourself?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:20 pm

Worthless Angel

Doing rather well really, I had a rather easy day at my other job with having a manditory meeting to attend and all, so I got to spend a lot less time on my feet than I normally would. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Worthless Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:22 pm

lurichan
Worthless Angel

Doing rather well really, I had a rather easy day at my other job with having a manditory meeting to attend and all, so I got to spend a lot less time on my feet than I normally would. ^_^

That's great hun ^^
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:24 pm

So, as a strange aside question, what is your opinion on the new donation items?

lurichan
Vice Captain

Worthless Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:27 pm

That dress thing? I like it. It's gerogus (can't spell right now) I realy want a blue one.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:28 pm

Worthless Angel
That dress thing? I like it. It's gerogus (can't spell right now) I realy want a blue one.

Well, there are the gothic lolita items that came out recently (the 20th) and then there are the donation items that came out today. (The solar headdress and lunar cowl). ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Worthless Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:29 pm

lurichan
Worthless Angel

Well, there are the gothic lolita items that came out recently (the 20th) and then there are the donation items that came out today. (The solar headdress and lunar cowl). ^_^

Ah didn't exactly see those. But I like the lolita items heh ^^
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:31 pm

Worthless Angel
lurichan
Worthless Angel

I like the lolita items, but I haven't decided what I would get if I were to get something. Nothing really calls out to me at the moment, and I am in the middle of questing still, so I'm not going to set aside my quest to buy anything. Once I'm done, I might think about it though. ^_^* I'm odd in that I am very single minded when I'm questing.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Worthless Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:33 pm

lurichan
Worthless Angel
lurichan
Worthless Angel

I like the lolita items, but I haven't decided what I would get if I were to get something. Nothing really calls out to me at the moment, and I am in the middle of questing still, so I'm not going to set aside my quest to by anything. Once I'm done, I might think about it though. ^_^* I'm odd in that I am very single minded when I'm questing.

Heh I want the blue dress but I'm so broke that I can't seem to come close to buying one.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:33 pm

Worthless Angel

Heh I want the blue dress but I'm so broke that I can't seem to come close to buying one.

The dresses aren't exactly cheap. 13k if I remember correctly?

lurichan
Vice Captain

Worthless Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:34 pm

lurichan
Worthless Angel

Yep I got 1.6 K
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:35 pm

Worthless Angel
lurichan
Worthless Angel

Yep I got 1.6 K

^^* At the rate I go, that would take me a week or so, give or take depending on luck.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Worthless Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:39 pm

lurichan
Worthless Angel
lurichan
Worthless Angel

Yep I got 1.6 K

^^* At the rate I go, that would take me a week or so, give or take depending on luck.

It takes me months at a time cause no one donates to me.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:41 pm

Worthless Angel

^^* I actually don't ask for donations....I earn 2k a day just posting, polling and bumping. ^^* Of course that is usually 4 hours or more a day online, broken up into two hour blocks.... ^^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Worthless Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:48 pm

lurichan
Worthless Angel

^^* I actually don't ask for donations....I earn 2k a day just posting, polling and bumping. ^^* Of course that is usually 4 hours or more a day online, broken up into two hour blocks.... ^^*

Heh I never have that kinda time....
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games