Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:59 pm
A funny little spoof i saw on g4techtv.com involving splinter cell, and an idiot  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:06 pm
Well Luri, I'm off for the night.
Thor-Axe sends best wishes to your ill love, and a good night to you.  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:07 pm
Ascher
A funny little spoof i saw on g4techtv.com involving splinter cell, and an idiot

Sup to you...but I would keep it the same unless you REally really REALLY like the new name. After all it's Ascher who is king of Zanzibar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:09 pm
lurichan
Ascher

Sup to you...but I would keep it the same unless you REally really REALLY like the new name. After all it's Ascher who is king of Zanzibar.

But Thor-Axe is a Barbarian empowered with the powers of the lord of the skies, the god Kaniathan... and I will always remain the king of Zanzibar >.<  

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:42 pm
Im back for a bit... I decided to quest for a tuxedo >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:50 pm
*goes off on his quest for gold so he may buy a tuxedo*  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:02 pm
Ascher
*goes off on his quest for gold so he may buy a tuxedo*

Sorry, I was off in la la land. ^^*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:18 pm
Heh in a search for a thread to torment and bomb with my presence i stumbled upon a thread on ZZombies... where i fill it with my useless knowledge of the undead that i gained by playing the entire resident evil series from start to finish. n.n  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:26 pm
Ascher
Heh in a search for a thread to torment and bomb with my presence i stumbled upon a thread on ZZombies... where i fill it with my useless knowledge of the undead that i gained by playing the entire resident evil series from start to finish. n.n

Zzzzommmmmmbbiiiiieeeeessss?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:27 pm
Yesssss.... brrraaaaainnnnsssss.... I mean.... zombiessss....  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:32 pm
Ascher
Yesssss.... brrraaaaainnnnsssss.... I mean.... zombiessss....

The undead will get you!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:35 pm
Heh check this out...
*goes off to copy paste*
brb n.n  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:36 pm
Ascher
Heh check this out...
*goes off to copy paste*
brb n.n

*waits* Oh yeah, BTW Kevie went back to bed, so hopefully he is doing better. ^^* It's weird seeing him awake at this time of night, and he gets really weird (more so than our normal weirdness) when he is that tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:37 pm
lurichan
Ascher
Heh check this out...
*goes off to copy paste*
brb n.n

*waits* Oh yeah, BTW Kevie went back to bed, so hopefully he is doing better. ^^* It's weird seeing him awake at this time of night, and he gets really weird (more so than our normal weirdness) when he is that tired.

I know i'd definitely pick an eternity of videogames over anything else.
And when your a zombie no one will bother you with chores... because they'll be too afraid you'll eat thier brains...
Hmm...
They say videogames and TV rot your brain, but if your a zombie your brain is already rotten... so maybe... Zombies are the hyper evolved form of videogamers... Well i guess a craving fro brains from time to time wont be so bad... I'm evolving n.n

My wishes of wellness go out to 'im  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:42 pm
Ascher

I know i'd definitely pick an eternity of videogames over anything else.
And when your a zombie no one will bother you with chores... because they'll be too afraid you'll eat thier brains...
Hmm...
They say videogames and TV rot your brain, but if your a zombie your brain is already rotten... so maybe... Zombies are the hyper evolved form of videogamers... Well i guess a craving fro brains from time to time wont be so bad... I'm evolving n.n

My wishes of wellness go out to 'im

Thankies for the well wishes.

I think zombies are just meat puppets that got left out in the sun too long.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games