Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:33 pm
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:00 am
Just thought you guys should know. Sprink Break started, and I'll be out of town for a little over a week, so don't expect to see me for a while (not that I was actively posting before...^^; ).  

froggyfluf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:08 pm
You know I've been really understanding with how inactive everyone is, considering I'm the same. I know there is school and band and afterschool activities . . . but I don't know if this guild can handle ALL the mods being inactive. I don't really think we need more numbers in mods, so that may mean some people being demoted. It's just . . . this guild really needs active members. I checked the join requests earlier today and when I got back there looked like no one was doing anything. So either you guys be more active or . . . I don't know. I'm trying to squeeze more things in, specially since I'm on spring break (but my mother is in town, won't be free til Monday.) Would love to hear some feedback on this.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:29 am
Sorry i was dead yesterday, I had 2 birthday partys to attend Oo. and i just woke up with like 6 hours of sleep. -dead-  

Tubariffic
Captain

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:19 am
Well look on the bright side of things, if i DO have Mono, i can be a supermod!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:20 pm
Nintendo Punk 05

lol. its like an automatic mod. hes just gonna sit at the screen waiting for a bad thread.the thread is gonna me made at 6:30 am an locked at 6:31am.  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Durza the Shade
Good to know I'm not alone here. My Star Wars guild, with it's extremely low tolerance for noobishness, is a safe haven, as is this thread. There are other places, such as your Metroid guild, Oggy, and a thread about a an author I like, where I'll go occasionally, but nobody ever posts there, so it's not worth my time usually. I realize this makes me just as guilty as the other inactive Gaians.

rofl You DO realize I sold the guild like two weeks ago, right?

I'll stay active; promise. At the moment I don't have much else to do besides work...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:45 pm
iOggy
Durza the Shade
Good to know I'm not alone here. My Star Wars guild, with it's extremely low tolerance for noobishness, is a safe haven, as is this thread. There are other places, such as your Metroid guild, Oggy, and a thread about a an author I like, where I'll go occasionally, but nobody ever posts there, so it's not worth my time usually. I realize this makes me just as guilty as the other inactive Gaians.

I'll stay active; promise. At the moment I don't have much else to do besides work...

i saw that on my list, guild 4649 whats that?  

Tubariffic
Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:38 pm
iOggy
Durza the Shade

No, I didn't know that. Which only proves how inactive I've been.

I do go through the join requests whenever I sign on. I just don't do much posting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:59 am
Masquanade
You know I've been really understanding with how inactive everyone is, considering I'm the same. I know there is school and band and afterschool activities . . . but I don't know if this guild can handle ALL the mods being inactive. I don't really think we need more numbers in mods, so that may mean some people being demoted. It's just . . . this guild really needs active members. I checked the join requests earlier today and when I got back there looked like no one was doing anything. So either you guys be more active or . . . I don't know. I'm trying to squeeze more things in, specially since I'm on spring break (but my mother is in town, won't be free til Monday.) Would love to hear some feedback on this.

I'm only gone for a week and next weekend. Then I'll be back in town, and winter guard will be over and no longer eating my life. Normally, I'm signing on daily and checking the join requests, locking the obviously atrocious threads. I'm sure I seem extra inactive, but it's usually because I have nothing to report. *shrugs* It's your call.  

froggyfluf

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:32 am
Scheissenkopf
Nintendo Punk 05

lol. its like an automatic mod. hes just gonna sit at the screen waiting for a bad thread.the thread is gonna me made at 6:30 am an locked at 6:31am.
Haha more like Made at 6:30 LOCKED AT 6:30 Post = READ RULES BAD BOY!

mwahahaha.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:48 pm
Ugghhh. friday morning i have to be at the airport by 4:15 am. -death- i wont be back till tuesday. on monday we are going from san jose to yosemite, we wake up to go at 3:30am and leave at 4am. ahhh  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:30 pm
Scheissenkopf
Ugghhh. friday morning i have to be at the airport by 4:15 am. -death- i wont be back till tuesday. on monday we are going from san jose to yosemite, we wake up to go at 3:30am and leave at 4am. ahhh

Lightweight. *remembers his young'n days of plane flight*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:11 pm

Masq,
if you want to keep the mod numbers down and feel like a new mod is needed, de-mod me. Honestly, I have found other things to do with my time and Gaia isn't at the top of my "Things to do when I'm bored" list. During the school year, which is most of the year, I am busy with other things. Fall and Winter had me occupied with Swimming and Water polo. This spring is going to be hectic because of Water Polo and Volleyball, so that means keeping up on the homework is critical, which means "free time" is "after all the homework is done" time. During the summer, my activity may or may not increase. I'm not sure how much free time I'll have this summer. This will be the first time I'll be doing 2 hour 5:30am water polo along with most likely having a job. Not to mention the 2 week trip to Germany. On top of all that, I want to mantain my social life. Many things have happened this school year that have put a lot (see Sarah, I spelled it right!) of things in perspective, mainly, this website.

Now with driving and my friends driving turned the "I don't have a ride" times into the "When should I pick you up" times.

This place, more specifically, this thread, is practically the only place I post in. Even so, not that often. This is my reasoning and my logic. If you're going to de-mod someone, de-mod me.

Conclusion:
If you're going to de-mod someone, de-mod me. My activity doesn't likely to increase over the next couple of months and Gaia has lost its appeal to me. I'll probably still lurk in this thread every once and awhile just to see how things are going.

domokun

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:17 pm
Saint I may actually take you up on that offer sadly. sweatdrop

Ok guys time to prod around- any good guild activities/contests? Want to get guild whatever- togetherness- up.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games