Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:22 am
Not getting paid for a week, a clerical error left me with $0.44 to my name, and I'm out of food.

Oh well, at least I have a pocket full of dreams.....hey, why's there a hole in my pocket? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:23 am
biggrin I'm currently in a happy relationship.
confused Still can't find a job.
stare My religiously opressive father is still trying to force me into his damn mormon religion. Not that it will ever happen, but it's a pain in my a**.  

Yukroneanninja

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:17 am
seriously. I'm working overtime every day this week. Y'all think I can have a little peace and quiet when I get home?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:20 am
Sophist
Fiddlers Green
If you haven't been conducting the Trollercoaster, then this obviously doesn't apply to you other than my default expectations of all persons shall drop significantly until individuals demonstrate reason I should raise it on an individual basis.

I struggle with this all the time. Ultimately it depends on if you're still getting what you need. If you don't need a thing or are not getting a thing from said place anymore, there's no reason to stay. I dunno if you're talking about this guild, though, and I hope you don't leave because I appreciate your contributions.

xnodsx I am always pleased to read your contributions, Fiddler. They tend to cause me to look at a subject matter in a new light. If it is this guild that you are talking about, and if you decide to leave, I will miss seeing your posts. <3  

Aino Ailill

[Your Worst Nitemare]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:53 am
I hate Novicane. With a passion. The entire right side of my mouth and cheek is numb, and I still have a few more hours until it wears off.

Bright side; I get to see fiancee today hopefully. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 pm
maenad nuri
seriously. I'm working overtime every day this week. Y'all think I can have a little peace and quiet when I get home?

Herding cats. confused
I've tabled any issues I wish to address with you 'til after the holidays and am trying to get clarification from others to supplement my admittedly limited perspective. I've also encouraged anyone who has mentioned issues to me to either take them directly to the person they have issues with, handle it publicly, or hold off on assaulting you with them until a later time.
I probably should have posted that suggestion all public like to begin with. You've done naught that I know of to deserve the fall out of this.
I'll be the first to admit that I have a hot temper and err on the idealist side of the idealist/realist split. I'm sorry for any incidental damage I have caused to your personal tranquility.

Sophist
I struggle with this all the time. Ultimately it depends on if you're still getting what you need. If you don't need a thing or are not getting a thing from said place anymore, there's no reason to stay. I dunno if you're talking about this guild, though, and I hope you don't leave because I appreciate your contributions.

Thank you. That wasn't a fishing attempt tho. I'm not in this guild for me. 'Twere I, I would have packed my things long ago. There are more important matters at stake here. My comfort can only matter in so much as it facilitates my ability to pursue those greater goals. The question I ultimately have to answer is when my discomfort outweighs my ability to pursue my goals.

Aino Ailill
xnodsx I am always pleased to read your contributions, Fiddler. They tend to cause me to look at a subject matter in a new light. If it is this guild that you are talking about, and if you decide to leave, I will miss seeing your posts. <3

Again, I am grateful. However, my ego (as opposed to Ego) is only tangential to the matter at hand. Altho I am well pleased if any of my posts have been usefull to you.

The lure of the Riposte-Troll is great.
Sometimes I want to jump in a discussion I have nothing to contribute to just to launch the typed equivalent of a Jericho missile barrage at someone's post. Would it do any good? Debatable. Would it best further mine own goals? Doubtful. Would it be internally consistent with my standards and desires for the behavior I wish to see around me? Absolutely not.
As I have said, I have a choleric humour. There is such an anger that I struggle with... it makes my efforts(already an uphill struggle) to actually discuss and possibly offer a coherent if competeing perspective all the more difficult. This is not my homeland, so the instantaneous solutions I grew accustom to there are completely inappropriate here, besides, few of them can yet be translated across the realms of lightning and innovation.
This is as much me having an exploded struggle with my own hostile nature/reactions as me contending with external forces.
Sometimes I wonder if we ever truely strive with anything we haven't internalized as opposition, and thus are always merely striving with ourselves. However, that is not the point here. Ramble arrested and completed. sweatdrop  

Fiddlers Green

Doc Dillamond

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:07 pm
last night i found my beloved pet parrot dead in his cage. he was young and there was no reason for his death. i was and still am devistated.school. was miserable. i didnt want to be around anyone so i ate my lunch in the bathroom. i have held back tears all day, but they came out multiple times.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:22 pm
Apparently it's completely okay to use triggering, misandrist and transmisogynistic language cuz it's funny and everyone gets offended by something.

But it's totally not okay to make racist jokes.*

I learned this on the internet.

*Unless it's about any race other than Latino.

Recursive Paradox

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:33 pm
So I wrote and extensive and lengthy letter back to my old friends, after one of them reposted the drama from October.

The person back in October had the gall to post on my wall he's not homophobic, then proceed to call me a "f****t. One of the points he tried to make aginst me had three homophobic slurs. Nice try a*****e. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:36 pm
Some cissexist ******** piece of s**t just told me on twitter that people with vaginas don't rape.

Um, the person who raped me has a ******** v****a, you insipid, void touching b***h. Fall to The Void and Sink into Entropy, you ignorant failure of a human being.  

Recursive Paradox

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:04 am
Hamlet
I have shot mine arrow o'er the house,
And hurt my brother.

There are two people in this world whom I hate. Two and only two. None of them are in here.
I would not be upset if I did not care. However, after long soul searching, I find that my affection cannot overcome my ideals. It may seem a sad and wretched thing, but I can no longer support with claims of friendship those who are at cross purposes with me. It does not mean that I do not bear tender emotion... it does not mean I dislike or disregard... it simply means that friends cannot be enemies, and enemies cannot be friends. Not for me. Not anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:22 am
gemherbal
last night i found my beloved pet parrot dead in his cage. he was young and there was no reason for his death. i was and still am devistated.school. was miserable. i didnt want to be around anyone so i ate my lunch in the bathroom. i have held back tears all day, but they came out multiple times.

I am sorry for your loss. I know your pain. Know that he will, your belifes depending, be waiting for you, or may find you again.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:41 am
Oh okay so there's nothing wrong with the plastic bag you wear over your head. That item is totally appropriate for a PG-13 site.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:53 am
rmcdra
Oh okay so there's nothing wrong with the plastic bag you wear over your head. That item is totally appropriate for a PG-13 site.

Don't forget the guns.

...the swords, the firey items, the gouged eyes, the blood-dripping pipe, the...tentacle monster, oh, and of course, the copious alcohol based items.

All completely harmless. 3nodding

Edit: Oh right, and the items marked "do not drink" that you can drink. whee  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 am
User Image

That is all.

EDIT: Wait, I lied.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games