Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:31 pm
*jumps when the King of Hearts shoots the Green rabbit again crying *
User Image
*As the jabberwocky defies the Queen of Hearts, the Queen of Clover stifles her giggles and tries to hide how pleased she is at this outcome*
*speaks down to the Queen of Diamonds and Prince of Heart in comment*

We of the White Kingdom are very picky about our food quality talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:15 pm
User Image User Image
*curses under his breath and squirms at getting shot AGAIN*
"Like I didn't have enough holes in me!" stressed

*forgetting that it's her being a meal they're talking about, Miro chimes in to side with the Jabberwocky*
"He's right! Asides from it adding the coppery-iron flavor from blood, pain and injuries cause the body to release various hormones and chemicals which will alter how they taste 3nodding Not that Miro would know from experience. She doesn't eat people" xp

*getting over the initial pain, the new wound kind of just blends into the mountain of pain from all the other ones enough for him to get snarky with the Queen again*
"You do realize that statistically 87 percent being shot confirms that you do indeed shoot most of the people, right? Not exactly a winning argument against the Jabberwock's suspicion that you'll shoot her."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:00 pm
Leaning to the Duchess Hatter mutters under her breath. You THINK he would just shut up considering that this will only lead to him getting shot more right?

I honestly think the Wocky has a good point about being picky with his food. It's why I don't use guns in general when hunting. Axes and swords leave a cleaner meal behind.
remarked Hare.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
"I would say that perhaps he shares in the Red Cheshire's desire for punishment, but unfortunately I know the truth is that it is mere stupidity; a trait he and my husband have in common." stare

"Oi! scream I heard that!" scream  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:32 pm
User Image
stare Stares the Jabberwocky. “Good food?” Why, I’ll have you know that I employ the BEST chef’s in ALL of Wonderland. talk2hand We in the Red Dominion serve only the finest and most creative dishes!! A smorgasbord unlike no other and it’s not just “good”…its ORGASMIC!! scream Every detail is paid attention too, from the proper sauce, to the pairing of the perfect wine, right down to the lovely edible flower garnish!! stressed Each plate is DAZZLING!!

She continues to stare at the Jabberwocky and when the Green Rabbit opens his yap she simply thrusts a single finger out to point to him. In turn, the King pop’s off another shot from his pistol. talk2hand

She continues And besides, iron and all those extra minerals are GOOD FOR YOU!! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:19 pm
Honestly I'm sure anything her Majesty puts in her mouth she considers orgasmic.... ninja Dory mumbles yawning and curls up on the brim since nothing was seeming to happen at the moment. Good time for a nap.

I don't think that either of them are trying to prove their point very well to the other... rolleyes Hatter would try and heal the Rabbit if it weren't for Gio constantly shooting him. It'd be just wasting resources.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:16 pm
She rolled her eyes at the angel, "Girl, please...everyone knows you come to Red Dominion for the Queen's world class cuisine. Do y'all even have any renowned chefs in White World? lol "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image*eyes widen* eek
Well never, have I ever!
I'll have you know that we... confused
are question ?
interviewing for that right now! scream

But like the Jabberwocky of the red domain they seem to vanish into thin air rolleyes

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:41 am
User Image

Scoffs in disgust and walks right up to the Queen of Clubs. The Queen of Hearts points with her staff in the direction of the Albino Jabberwocky. She has to look up to the White Queen considering she's over a foot taller than her. JUST WHOEVER HEARD OF A JABBERWOCKY WITH FOOD SENSITIVITIES?!! stressed ARE YOU TRAINING YOUR BEAST TO BE A VEGAN?!! SO HELP ME AYAMI stressed …… DRAGONS AREN'T MEANT TO DO YOGA!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:53 pm
What does good food have to do with yoga? confused
User Image  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 am
User Image
Whips around to face the direction of the Jabberwocky and cannot believe what she just heard. So frustrated by now, the Queen is more than irritated. What does?………… stressed She starts to mutter in Italian and lifts the hem of her dress to reveal a pair of lovely red Jabberwock shoes she commissioned from a top designer in Milan. I’m AT LEAST ten steps ahead of you beast. Don’t think I can’t have your hide dyed to match. mad

She then turns back to Ayami and gestures wildly at the arena. ARE ALL YOUR JABBERWOCKY IN THIS TYPE OF PATHETIC STATE?!! mad AM I GOING TO GET ASKED HOW MANY CALORIES THE MIME IS SO THE JABBERWOCK CAN WATCH HIS LOVELY FIGURE?!! stressed scream  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:14 am
User Image User Image
*curses under his breath at the new holes he just keeps acquiring stressed Ayami's angelic healing adds an additional sting, but not one he feels he should complain about, considering that it's better than going without sweatdrop But he certainly feels the need to complain about SOMETHING through all the pain.*

"Oh yeah, that sounds like a GREAT idea to just exterminate all the jabberwocky because you don't know how to make them eat. Here's a thought: why not just find a more effective means of execution that doesn't involve a beast you have absolutely no control over?" scream

*leans over to the Hatter*
"I think perhaps the shots he has taken to the head may have even made him dumber than my husband."
emotion_eyebrow  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:16 pm
rolleyes temper temper...
Or you might go red in the face to match the red of your shoes.
User Image
Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hand?
No, this my hand will rather the multitudinous seas incarnadine, making the green one red
talk2hand

Do not ask of the white kingdom items that your kingdom itself can't do talk2hand

*the snaker-pillar starts to climb back up onto her shoulders*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:21 pm
Franco take dis chance to slip out ninja he ain't seen dat fante round 'ere recentlies and dat worries da Don. Yeah, dats right, he needs to has responsibility over dat fante... As he sneaks out he sends gattino regina a texts
User Image
Ehh, Franco gots to get zitellona a present 'ere to cool 'er downs. Which of dese ruby neckalces you tink would do the trick?
*sends her 4 photos of highly expensive ruby necklaces* cool  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:33 pm
*sits down next to Draa* Just stop, you're not making things any easier on yourself.
User Image
*growls at the Queen, picks Miro up with his front paws and jumps into the air. Circling around, he looks for another place to land, having forgotten for the moment that he was much larger than usual*
User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games