Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:47 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Byakko caught the salmon with a twinkle in her eye. She was already drooling, thinking of the many ways she could eat it. Finally, she came to the conclusion to eat it and ate the whole thing raw and in one bite. She wiped the corners of her mouth with the sleeve of her kimono. "Ah! Fresh from the sea is fresh for me! Yummm!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:24 pm
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Dk, Eric, Misty and others
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Knux_Nyan

Kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Floppy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Angra calmly entered the room with the others hopefully still following him like he told them to, He ruffeled his hair in worry giving it a slight scratch like he would always do when he was worried about something. Angra then decided to scan the room filled with people with his eyes seeing faces that he normally wouldn't see before such as Eclipse who he quickly avoided looking at before they could make eye contact with each other and walked to the bedridden Kalena and for a moment ignored everything else and patted her head once in a soft gentle manner as he conjured up a soft short smile as he did this."Hey..the Calvary's here.."He muttered to her as he pulled his hand back and sighed.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:01 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka eventually had returned to the Infirmary, "I'm back." she said before noticing the person who was in the grand hall earlier. She then noticed that Byakko had turned into a human again, but she had to tell Eclipse about what happened in the grand hall. She walked over to Eclipse and looked up at him, her ears twitch at him, "Misty is fine now it seems...but, erm, I saw Eric and some other person pulling another person out of some portal...I don't know who though." Eclipse would hear Odayaka speak within his mind.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Eclipse looked at odayaka for a moment then pointed a thumb at Angra as if to tell her he knew.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:09 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: Making this post at midnight, very hard to type with one finger. Also, I guess you could consider DK as Kalena's nobody but never really noticed or something, or just a darker form of Kalena she adapted.....yeah, its.....exhausting to figure it out. sweatdrop since nobodies can gain their own heart separate from the original heart.....))

A red haired woman ran in after Angra. She looked a lot like Kalena did, however she was quite annoyed at the moment seeing everyone here, however she sighed knowing they all wanted to be here for Kalena.
She smiled very gently as Angra held Kalena's hand for a short bit and whispered to her.

"My memories she has" she muttered to Angra

Sasha got up and hugged the red headed woman
"Please, you need to save her, DK!"

Jaster and Jax got to their feet after Jaster hugged Rena.
"we have been slowing down her death so..."

"yeah I know, look, the longer we keep talking, the more chance there is that she wont make it." DK snapped at Jaster.

DK grasped Kalena's hand opposite of where Angra was.
"Technically she isn't supposed to exist so we both will have to lend her our power for a moment, that should stabilize her to where she's fine, weak for a while, but fine. I am just another verse of my lifetime" she smiled warmly towards Angra

Eric was the last one to follow Angra in the room, however he stayed by the door.

Dk closed her eyes as light came from her hands and muttered towards Angra for only him to hear her.
"This verse of me is the original because you came back brother, enough regret and wars made us change, in turn creating me separate from her, but when she came back after the wars, she wanted to find happiness again, to heal over the broken parts of herself. She was surviving off of others light when you were hurt, and now we can make me whole again, heh, I sound weird...." she sighed
"and from one Kalena, another was created, me. Its been far too long since she's been without her 'shadow' or have you noticed it was missing?"

She winced in pain as she started to feel weak, she was putting in too much of her own energy. If DK put in all her energy, she'd disappear, which she didn't want to happen.
"I need your strength big brother....I can't do this alone!" DK said outloud.

"Heh, so it is true, a 'dark Kalena' actually does exist." Jaster chuckled.

DK's eyes turned red for a moment as she looked up at Jaster.
"shut your face, Jaster!" she said in a very dark tone before calming down again.
"Im still quite angry with you." she calmed down holding Kalena's hand with both hands, a few strands of her red hair started to turn black indicating she was using a lot of energy.

Kalena seemed to react to Angra holding her hand, but it was extremely faint.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Rena flew behind Dk and placed her hands on her back sending her light into her. "I don't want to see your darkside. I've already seen it once. Let me help." She spoke as a little bit of the Light Guardian mixed in.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:49 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at where Eclipse had pointed to, which was the person who she had seen in the grand hall earlier. Her ears twitched before she understood him, looking up at him and nodding. She then walked to Byakko, tilting her head with one of her ears going down, "Byakko, when'd you turn into your human form?" she asked.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:51 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko closed her eyes and shrugged with the whole fish still being chewed in her mouth. "Mi ono." She tried speaking through a full mouth.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:12 am
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Dk, Eric and Misty and the others
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Kalenakeeper

Knux_Nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Angra gave a short nod agreeing with Dk's statement on wasting time as Darkness came out of his hand and slowly sank below her to merge with her shadow to at least make the darkness inside her consistent enough for Kalena to peacefully live with, Dk's own dark energy helped this process by filling over the patches he missed."Yes..She used her darkness to bring me back into this dimension after all."He told her as he then noticed something feeling of like something was halting their progress and noticed Rena trying to help by giving her light to Kalena. Despite her attempt to help out this was the wrong place and wrong time."Rena, As appreciative it is to see you show concern over one of my sister but she needs Darkness to regain what she has been lacking for quite some time."Angra said telling Rena she would be more helpful by doing nothing and giving moral support.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:29 am
User Image
User Image

"Rena died once already to save Kalena's life. I want to return the favor." The Light guardian said looking over at Angra. Eclipse was staring at Angra.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:03 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears went down when Byakko tried to speak with a mouthful, "D-Don't speak when you're eating, especially when your mouth is full...you could accidentally choke." She then looked at DK and the rest, watching them as they converse, talking of how to save Kalena.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:43 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She tilted her head. "Chokfe? Wafu you mean?" As if on cue, Byakko choked and spit out a small bit of fish and swallowing the rest. She looked at the bit in her hand. "Oh...." She said in surprise.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:26 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was surprised when Byakko chocked on the fish. She couldn't help but feel a bit disgusted at the bit of fish Byakko spit out, "Y-Yeah...that's why you don't talk with your mouth full. N-Now please, finish your food." she said as she looked at the bit of fish. What was more disgusting was that it was still raw.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:28 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko looked at it in disgust and set it afire in her hand, burning it away to ashes and burning the ashes. "Rather gross, humans are."
After burning them with her blue flames, she purified her hands with pure blue flames.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:07 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
fiendish az

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: Hi everyone! I need a hug.... ))

DK sighed as Rena's hands were on her back
"Rena, the light guardian inside you abandoned me many years ago with only the light parts of my heart and created Kalena. Since then I have regained enough of my light to be able to love again. Kalena right now is nothing but a walking bug zapper, she is pure light and no darkness. No one should live like that, and therefor Kalena was dying because she was absent of darkness for....." she looked at Eric

"How old is she right now in human years?"

Eric sighed and counted on his fingers
"at least 40 or something that I know of."

"Thank you. Rena, she's been without darkness for a year. No wonder she's dying. No one can live without having light and dark within them. Even if you have a so-called 'black heart', there is always a little speck of light in one. She doesn't need any more light."

She concentrated more energy into Kalena combining with Angra's.
"you wouldn't wanna see her as a ball of energy after all." she muttered.

Kalena softly groaned. She was regaining consciousness.

Jaster took the pocket watch from Kalena's chest.

Sasha ran up and smiled
"she's getting better. Thank god! Thank you! Both of you! I should be able to handle it from here. Just like when I healed all your injuries long ago, DK."

"Good." Dk rubbed her head from what Sasha said about long ago, she took her hand from Kalena's hand.
"Now I can get back to what I was doing."
She looked at Angra for a moment.

"Let me guess, still trying to open Pandora's box?" Jaster grinned.

DK looked down at Jaster and smirked
"mmhmm" she waved a hand and a demon made of smoke appeared.

"Fetch."

Jaster immediately got up and ran out of the room as the smoke demon ran after him.

Jax was concentrated on Byakko and Odayaka. He opened his hand and formed a blue fireball in his hand with a slight smirk before winking at her and closing his hand making the fireball disappear.

Sasha looked at DK
"you shouldn't have done that."

"what!? He got on my nerves. It won't kill him. Sheesh, lighten up will ya?" DK grinned  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games