Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:13 pm
Amy picked up her phone from the counter that separated the kitchen and the living room when she heard it go off. When she opened it and read the text, she smiled brightly and quickly responded back.

text from Amy to Karrie
That's fine. I'm glad you're not attached to your phone all the time. smile And yes, I'm home! Come on over if you want. The door's unlocked, so just come on in.

She closed her phone, put it back on the counter, and practically skipped back over to the living room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:21 pm
text from Karrie to Amy
Ok. See you soon. :3

*A short while later, Amy's front door opens and Velcore flies in, followed closely by Karrie, who is holding Thistle* Amy, I'm here.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:31 pm
Amy looked up when Velcore came flying in and turned with a smile on her face. She patted Velcore's head and then looked at Karrie... who was carrying Thistle.

Amy's eyes teared up slightly, though they were confused as well. "What... Karrie?"

Thistle was looking over Karrie's shoulder when he came in, looking for Amy, so she didn't see her in the living room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:39 pm
I know you don't think she wants to be with you, but I was going to go to MW tonight. They're having one of the theme parties tonight, and I need to talk to Psyzapp anyway. I asked Kits to watch her, but she said she would be here with you tonight anyway. I think Thistle's still a bit young to be left alone all night. *pets Thistle's mane*

If it is a problem, I will stay home with her.

Anyway, I thought I'd try bringing her by first. *smiles at Amy, then sets Thistle down on the floor facing Amy*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:47 pm
Amy arched an eyebrow at Karrie when he mentioned that he was going to a party at MW and he didn't even invite her. Had he even planned on telling her about it?

But when he sat Thistle down and she looked at her, looked into those big blue eyes, Amy's heart melted and tears formed in her eyes again. This had been the longest she had been apart from Thistle, and she immediately knew that she didn't want to be completely alone after all.

Thistle looked up at Amy when Karrie put her on the floor and turned her so that she was facing her owner. Yes, she had been upset at Amy, but she hadn't seen in her in a long time! When she looked at Amy, her eyes became watery and she squeaked softly.

Amy wasn't sure who moved first, but soon, Thistle and Amy were running toward each other and Amy quickly scooped up Thistle in her arms. She cuddled her closely to her chest and Thistle nuzzled her neck emphatically. She squeaked and tears fell down Amy's cheeks.

"Oh Thistle, I've missed you! It's okay, sweetie. You're home now. Everything's okay."

Thistle squeaked and moved her jaw into the way she had been practicing that day. Softly, carefully, a word came from Thistle's mouth.

"Ammy..."

Amy gasped and stilled for a moment in shock. Then, she hugged Thistle closely again and rubbed the side of her face lightly along the side of Thistle's face.

"Oh sweetie! You said my name! Such a good girl! Good job! I love you so much."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:53 pm
*completely misses the look on Amy's face when she hears about the party, but smiles softly when he sees how she reacts to seeing that Thistle's home again* I think Thistle's missed you too. She's seemed sad the past couple of days.

*chuckles when Thistle says Amy's name. He'd heard her practicing with Velcore that afternoon*

*chirps happily, proud to have taught Thistle a new word*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:08 pm
Amy nodded to what Karrie said and petted Thistle's back. "I didn't think she would have... missed me that is. Not with how we left things. I was afraid that I was the only one missing her. Oh thank you for bringing her here, both of you. Come into the kitchen! I was baking some snacks for Kits and I and I'd love to share them with you two. Especially you, Velcore, since you haven't had a chance to eat any of the treats I've made recently."

She walked into the kitchen, still cuddling Thistle to her, and Thistle with a bright smile on her face, and walked over to her oven. There was a tray of coffee cake bars on top of the stove, cooling. there were also strawberry pancake rolls sprinkled with powdered sugar on a baking sheet on the counter.

She picked up a pancake roll with her free hand and handed it to Velcore. Then, she got a coffee cake bar and held it out to him as well after he took the pancake roll.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:15 pm
I think she did, even if she didn't realize it. She hasn't been away from you this long before, right? *follows Amy into the kitchen* Mmm... smells good in here.

*eyes brighten at the word "treats" and he follows Amy into the kitchen, taking the pancake roll she holds out to him with his mouth. Then he looks slightly puzzled when she holds out another treat, not sure how to take it. After a moment, he sits up on his back legs and holds one paw out for it*

Don't eat too much, Velcore. Katana's usually got some pretty good food at their parties and I don't want you getting sick.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:21 pm
Amy shook her head. "No, she never has been."

Thistle even shook her head and squeaked, "Noo!"

Amy laughed and hugged Thistle again. "Good girl!"

Thistle squeaked proudly and fluttered her wings.

Amy reached for a pancake roll and gave it to Thistle. Thistle took it with her mouth and propped it on Amy's shoulder as she ate it. Sure, it got powdered sugar all over Amy's red jacket, but she didn't care at all.

Amy looked up at Velcore and giggled when he held out a paw for the bar. She was still quite shocked at his height, even though she had seen it before, but he was still a cutie. She plopped the bar down on his paw and then reached up to scratch the top of his head.

When she heard Karrie mention the party again, Amy sighed softly and looked over at the snacks.

"Well, I guess you won't want them, then, Karrie. You can eat Katana's treats at the party."

She took two big bowls out of the cupboard above the stove and started putting the treats in them.

"More for Kits and me, then."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:34 pm
*eats the pancake roll, then lifts the coffee cake bar to his mouth, getting half of it while the other half falls on the floor* Sorry, Amy. *licks his paw to get the crumbs off it*

*smiles at Thistle's addition to the conversation* I never said I didn't want any. I just know that Velcore doesn't always know when to stop eating and makes himself sick. rolleyes Especially with sweets.

*pauses for a moment* I was planning to ask you to come with me tonight, but then Kits told me she'd made plans with you. I thought you'd rather spend time with Kits than the MW ladies.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:39 pm
Amy smiled at Velcore. "It's okay, sweetie. I'll clean it up before Kits gets here. I hope you liked the sweets. Did they taste okay for the sleepover?"

She also wanted to ask Velcore if they were okay, possibly talk more about what they had been discussing at MW the other night, but not with Thistle and Karrie around.

Amy looked at Karrie when he said he planned on inviting her to the party. She thought about it for a moment, and then asked softly, "When did you find out about the party?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:43 pm
*nods* They are very good. *drops back down to all four legs, trying to avoid stepping on the crumbs*

*thinks for a moment* I'm not sure. *shakes his head* A few days ago, maybe? I've had a lot on my mind lately.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:47 pm
Amy gave a half-hearted smile to Velcore and nodded. "Thanks, Velcore. That's good to hear. They'll be good for tonight, then."

She started putting more treats in the bowls again and nodded to what Karrie had said. He had had a lot on his mind lately. But he had known about the party for a few days? She wasn't stupid. She knew he'd probably have more fun without her there with him. He'd be worried about how she was feeling while at the party and he probably knew that some of the people might not talk with him that much if she was there with him.

"That's true, you have... You should probably head out. I don't know when the party starts, but you don't want to be late."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:58 pm
Well, I've known what the theme is for a few days, at least. Maybe you can go to the next one with me. Katana's planning one every Saturday this week for the town anniversary. They all have different themes. I'm not sure what the others are, but tonight's Luau.

*shrugs* I'm in no hurry. They usually don't start until late, anyway. Unless... you wanted me to leave. neutral

*looks down and shakes his head slightly, then looks up at Amy* Kits is excited about coming over tonight. She said that she would rather be here than at the MW party.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:05 pm
Amy finished putting the snacks in the two bowls and then tried to put the lids on them. She couldn't secure them, though, with one hand. She didn't want to put Thistle down, so she simply let the lids rest on the bowls.

Then, she turned and glanced at Karrie. "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. I never have, Karrie, especially if it's something you just think you should do, not what you want to do."

She looked at Velcore and her smile turned bright. "Really? She said that? That's so sweet! I have a lot of games set up in the living room, I bought some movies, and I have vodka cooling in the fridge. Kits is bringing more snacks and drinks to mix the vodka with. She's also bringing Smok, Gwee and Blossom."

Thistle squeaked and flapped her wings excitedly when she heard who all were coming over soon.

Amy laughed softly and scratched Thistle's back. "You know, if you don't want to be there long, you can always come back here and join the sleepover if you want to, Velcore. I'd really like having you here."

She smiled sweetly at Velcore, hoping he knew what she meant by that. She had missed him, too. A lot.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games