Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dullrod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:10 am
~Mathius runs up behind Despair and grabs his head and puts the dagger to despairs neck ready to slice it open, then he looks at william~

"He i know im only a rook in this game but you think you could use some help..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:12 am
william uses light to grab dagger
"go i need to do this"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:39 am
Kyuki came up from behind Nana and grabbed her hair holding a knife to her neck. "Too bad, you'll never know the outcome of this fight." she whispered and tried to cut Nana's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 am
Despair flinched and round house kick William and Mathius in the face the flew into wall and he walked up to Kyuki and grabbed Nana from her "Stay away from her Kyuki, She is my beloved and if you do anything to her I will hurt you dearly..." he looked at Kyuki with an angered look "Stay away from her...." he held his wounds  

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:02 am
william appeared behind him and grab him by the neck  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:12 pm
"Don't be an idiot. When the game is over she'll die anyway." Kyuki said looking straight into his eyes with a serious glare. She held her arm out to the side and the metal came off her hand hitting Willaim in the side.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:28 pm
((dont go too far i will be on on sunday))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:52 pm
((okay we will only kill a despear i think))
william used despear as a shield  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:20 pm
Despair is sabbed by the spike and it goes straight through him also hitting William, it stabbed right into his heart "Ugh..." he his arms began to shake "D-damn....." he snapped the metal spike in half and fell to the ground he held his hands together and he slowly clapped practically every part of his body was shaking and bleeding and he laughed "hehe... W-william Your a tough op-ponent I'll give you th-that...." he laughed some more "But Im n-not done yet..." he passed out  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:27 pm
william sat down next to him as his voice came back to normal
bleeding himself he started to heal despear when he was done he sat there waiting till he woke  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:36 pm
Despair woke up and dazed and distrot he looked over to William "Why did you heal me...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:38 pm
"i am not going to kill you. and i dont kill"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:48 pm
Despair looked down and smiled "William the Bishop takespity on Despair the Night.... hehe Thank you..." he gives a heartfelt smile at William "I think we could get along well if we had a better first impression...." he sighed "William I'm in love with Nana.... and you don't ike this right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:50 pm
"actually i never had a probelm i jst let me hate to timid block my vision. i am sure she will understand and dont worry i am in love with shana. also i am not a bishop i am a knight."
william said with a smile  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:55 pm
he laughs "I think Timid messed up with the ranks...." he stood up "William becuase we're still on opposite teams we have to fight, so shall we finish till someone passes out? I will not capture Miyuki...." he bows to William "You saved me from the grip of death, so I am in gratitude"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games