Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

07nightshade

Beloved Fairy

15,650 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:31 pm
Good Morning all! I am starved! I stayed up until late last night getting through doing an essay on magical creature, summoning charm and Moon Stones!

(I load my plate with bacon, eggs, toast and pour myself a cup of coffee)

Hey guys, I hope this coffee wakes me up. I can see Prof. Snape putting me in detention for sleeping in class. Detention with Snape is the last thing I need!  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:48 am
Walking in Neavah sits down at her table and piles her plate full of food. Then she quickly drinks a cup of coffee hoping it will wake her up.  

the_cereal_queen

mirmirfied5

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:12 am
Miranda, all the sudden feeling tired, searched her head for an excuse to get up. She could use the homework excuse, seeing as that was the only real one she had at the moment, but that wouldn't really get her away from everyone. That would probably just get everyone to follow her and get the study group started earlier.

Oh well.

"I think I'm going to go do my potions homework, before it's late." She said, barely loud enough for the others to hear, "If anyone nneds me, I'll be in the common room. Or the library." She walked up the stairs to the common room.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:39 pm

Zack walks in the hall somewhat disgruntled. He grabs a roll, and sets his bag down where he sits at the corner of the Gryffindor table. He then takes out a quil and peice of parchment and begins writing, slowly eating at his roll. He hears a couple Slytherins talking among themselves, occasionally letting out a laugh or snort. He knows they are making stupid remarks about him, but he simply shrugs it off and continues working on his paper.

signs_of_zack

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:09 am
Ume walks stiffly into the great hall, holding her potions kit in her arms and balancing the book on her head.

She plops the kit on the floor before sitting down and taking the book off her head. She takes a piece of toast, opens her book and starts reading.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:09 am

Zack notices the Slytherin girl walk in. He watches in humor as she struggles with the book. Then, goes back to writing.

signs_of_zack

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:21 am
There is a ruffling in the sleeve of Ume's robe. She doodles a griffin in the corner of her book. A little black bird-like head peeks out of her sleeve, looks at the drawing and retreats back in again. Ume chuckles and starts to read again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:53 am
Fearless walks into the Great Hall and sat at her space at the Gryffindor. "Hi Zack! What are you doing? Homework?" She said as she sat down. She saw some durian pancakes and grabbed them. "Umm... They're delicious. House-elves cooks the best meals." She took out her potions textbook and started browsing through it...  

MikeDrawl

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:54 am

"Ello there," Zack replies before even looking up. When he looks up and realizes who it is he says, "oh! hey there fearless. Didnt realize it was you! haha. How are you? Oh.. no no im just writing." Zack smiles at her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:41 am
"Oh, okay... I didn't realise that you'd be so hardworking..." Fearless said. "Ekm... I was just kidding. No offence..." She grabbed a cup of pumpkin juice. "By the way, how do you feel about the term ending? Finals was tough... What about you? What do you think?"  

MikeDrawl

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:43 am

"ha ha, jerk," says Zack as he passes a grin of amuesment to his fellow gryffindor. " It's really hard to believe term is ending already. It went by so fast."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:01 am
Fearless laughed. "Oh well," She shrugged. "Hope you didn't mind." Fearless continued before sticking out her arm for a handshake. "Friends?"  

MikeDrawl

XInternetOtakuX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:15 pm
Darien enters the Great Hall with a bucket in hand, and smile on his face," After all that cleaning in the kitchen its nice to clean in some fresh air, along with a nice clean lemony scent." He starts at one end of a Gryffindor table, cleaning the top, giving it a nice scrubbing. He continues this on making sure not to disturb the students," look at all of them, so cheerful, so full of joy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:38 pm
After he is done scrubbing all the tables down, making sure to be extra careful around the Slytherin tables, he looks to see what else needs cleaning," hmm... suppose the windows could use a good cleaning, I think there is a ladder back down in the kitchen." With that he pops out of the Great Hall and into the kitchen  

XInternetOtakuX

XInternetOtakuX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:58 pm
He comes back with the stool, he sadly places it beneath the window, he gets the rag and spray and tries to reach the higher part of the window, but sadly no suck luck

"darn it! If I was only a bit taller!" and suddenly he rose higher, he was so startled that he spilt some water on a nearby Slytherin, " oh! My deepest apologies sir! Please forgive me!"

He then looked down and saw that it was the stool that got higher," well thats amazing, an enchanted stool, magic is a wonderful thing" he then began to have a bit of fun making the stool go higher and lower, " wee!"  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games