Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:12 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

And here was the first stage of the angry drunk. Izzy knew this way too well now. The same patterns. Izzy remained quiet while the boy spit out his foul mood. Some of these words were meant and others were just meant to hurt. Izzy learned over the years just to protect himself with layers of professionalism because it kept himself from getting hurt.

"No...I don't think its funny. Broken hearts are never funny. So don't start assuming what I think. Its not like I have an easy life either." he answered as Chiyou puked. Izzy rushed to get another towel and then a glass of water because eventually, Chiyou would be get to that stage after puking off a few pounds of liquid and leftovers.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:26 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

The manager was over him now, offering him water and a towel, but the kid just turned away, refusing to be helped in his stubborn state.

Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, Chiyou glared up at Izzy, well, sort of, as his eyes kept drifting around.

"Oh? So yuu care now? Huh? Ya din care when I's writing you songs...when I did errthing I could t' show yuu how mudge I lub you...id always Aki-hiiko, Aki-hiiko, Aki-hiiko. Well ******** Akihiii..go. An fuggg you too. M tired bein nice to peoble...erryone jus....jus shits on meh."

Obviously, the kid was both looking to pick a fight, and wallowing in self pity, though a little bit of that self pity had been well earned.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:43 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy closed his eyes briefly trying to keep himself from getting annoyed. He knew Chiyou was too drunk and words just poured out easily like this. "I've always cared, Chiyou-kun. Even if I am not a lover, I've always cared for you as...a manager...and well as a parent. I know you don't understand that but I've tried to do my best by you."

He couldn't help but feel his own inner turmoil that he forcefully shoved back into its box. Because he didn't want to say a word about Akihiko and all the hell he was going through there. It would have been too much. Things that Chiyou-kun might not even understand. It was hard on Izzy to see the man he had loved not even remember him. And having Chiyou whining about it didn't make things any easier.

"You know, I know it isn't easy being in love and getting hurt. But that is the way things go at times. It's up to you to pick yourself up and move forward with life. I know how deeply you've felt for me me. I know I'm not able to reciprocate those feelings as you want...but I've not ever lead you on other wise." He sighed knowing that the boy probably didn't take in his words the right way like this but he still said what he felt.

Izzy tried to avoid the fight, he really didn't want to deal with Chiyou's anger. Not after dealing with Narcissus'. His back...still hurt...and he had seeing the new lines of bruises from where his body had met the bookshelf. Yeah, he might need an appointment with Michi too. Although, he didn't have that kind of time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:52 pm

User Image

For a moment, Chiyou paused, lip quivering a bit as, obviously, there was some drunken pattern of thoughts scrambling about in his mind.

"Why not? Why can't yu be wif me? I luv yu so much. I need yu...screw Nakai. An....Narc...Na...Akihigo sed he din love yu. Told me his answer wad, "No." Wanded me t' tell you."
He tilted his head, regarding Izzy with sad puppy eyes now.
What he said was true, but he wasn't by any means conveying it the way it was meant to be conveyed, or even in the proper context.
It didn't even cross his whiskey-addled mind how this would probably hurt the manager more than anything else.

Reaching forward, the young blond caught the brunette by the hand and jerked him into the bed, grabbing him roughly and pinning him down.

"You...give me one gud rison whai you can't be mine. Am I not talended enuff? Not good lookin' 'nuff? Not...good e'nuff?" he asked, staring Ruki down.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy didn't say...anything for the longest time as he took in those heart shattering words. No?...No...the answer was No. Why did Akihiko tell Chiyou...and when? Those last minutes when he was still awake? When Chiyou kept him alive? "When...did he...tell you that?" Izzy asked as his managerial mask kept him appearing normal...while inside his trembling heart wrenched from one side of his soul to another.

But then, he was grabbed and forcifully thrown on to the bed even after his good treatment of Chiyou. He should have expected this but the shock of the past moment overwhelmed his forward thinking.

"Because I think of you as a SON!" His voice raising with pure desperation to try to get through to the drunken mind of Chiyou. "Why can't you accept that! After all these years, I've cared for you on stage and off stage. I know its easy to see me as more but I'm not that person!"

Izzy then struggled to get out of this grip because he knew that things would go down hill really fast with the drunk young man. Even if he didn't want to hurt the boy, he also didn't want to be in the hospital...again.

Inside, Izzy wanted to cry...but now wasn't that time. He wouldn't let himself be a victim again. Not again...not this time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:03 pm

User Image

"He told me when he was ******** dying." Chiyou answered the question. That was when Akihiko had told him, after all.

"I can't! I can't!" the boy screamed, some coherence coming into his voice from the adrenaline of his anger, though he was still very much beyond inebriated.

"I can't accept that because it hurts too much! Everything hurts too much, and I can't take it anymore!"
Fists clenched, eyes squeezed shut, the kid was doubling over as he shrieked, choosing to just let Izzy go.

Why am I hurting him like this? the thought crossed his mind desperately, but the alcohol fueled rage wouldn't let him stop.

Leaping off the bed, he stumbled for a moment, but managed to get his footing enough to run into his bathroom, shutting and locking the door before Izzy could get to him.

"I don't want this anymore. I'm done with you. I'm done with Nakai! I'm done with EVERYBODY!"
Marching, or angrily wobbling, as it were, to his medicine cabinet, the blond pulled out a bottle of prescription painkillers, popping the top and pouring out five of the pills, swallowing them down without any water. It was, technically, an overdose, but the boy knew that amount wasn't enough to kill him...probably. He had taken more before just for fun and had lived through it.
Right now, he just wanted to get as high as possible, and forget everything in the world other than color and pleasure. Such a shame he had dumped his stash of the hard stuff...back when his love for Ishi Ruki meant something...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy was devistated but there was no time to be...in pain even if he was right there wallowing in it because Chiyou's shreiking and suddenly locking himself in the bathroom scared Izzy out of his head. He hadn't cleared the house yet and god knew what Chiyou could do in the bathroom alone.

Leaping from the bed, he raced to the bathroom and realized after trying that Chiyou locked the door! "Chiyou! Stop this!!! You're not thinking clearly!"

Oh crap, he could hear the shake of pills from an unknown bottle. Racing around he called for an ambulance then launched himself at the door several times until it broke open. Once he got inside, he grabbed the boy from about the waist and dragged him out of the bathroom!

"Kami-sama! Chiyou! Why why!!?" He tried to do the Heinrick maneuver to get the pills to pop out of the boy. Even thought of filling his mouth with mustard to get him to throw up but he knew that the kid would have to get his stomach pumped. "It's always about YOU...never once thought about my feelings...Nobody every thinks about my feelings!" he hissed while hearing the ambulance getting closer.

Was this a never ending nightmare?! Eventually the ambulance arrived. Fortunately, they were not slow and soon they were working on the boy. Izzy became completely silent as he watched them do their job and take Chiyou to the hospital. He handed them the pill container so they knew what they were dealing with. Izzy's day was beyond help now. Nothing could make him smile at this point.

Soon he was at the hospital and informing the senior management to put out another array of news to keep the media out of this. Eventually Hiroki would hear of it. Eventually, things would be taken care of. Izzy sat alone in the waiting room while they pumped Chiyou's stomach. He already called the help line for the Alcohol treatment center and suicide prevention hotlines. He didn't know what else to do...he just wanted to crawl up in a hole. Maybe he was the one that shouldn't be around.

He had given up on the idea of ever killing himself. That was a fool's way out. But...quiting Ohayou...and returning to America looked more appealing every day. Narcissus surely didn't need him now. Nakai...well he might need him but anyone could help him in Ohayou...and Chiyou. Well, maybe for once in his life Izzy needed to stop babying the lad. Reality was if Izzy didn't take care of himself no one would.

Because here he sat, his back a slew of long bruises and now..his arm and hip were killing him. No doubt, he just got another set and probably put his hip out of place in the process. Was anyone going to worry about him tonight...probably no one. He put his head in his hand and couldn't cry anymore. The tears had dried up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nakai hadn't known what to say over the phone... because Izzy was right.
He hadn't really thought about how Chiyou would take the notion that Kai wasn't a one man man... hadn't pictured that the kid would have flipped out like that.
Sure, Chiyou wasn't stable. He knew that. He had just wanted to make the young man happy... because damn, Chiyou had been miserable lately and frankly, Kai was starting to pity the kid.
Now though...

Luckily, he still had a key to Chiyou's place, and so, after checking in with work upstairs and finding out that he only had a few sets to play, Nakai got back in his car a couple hours later and headed out to the kid's apartment again.

Upon arriving however, he saw the ambulance leaving, and that really only meant one thing.
So, he followed it. Right back to the same hospital as always.

What he found was Izzy Lucky sitting in the waiting room, head in his hands.
What had Chiyou done? Was the kid alright? He hadn't poisoned himself with alcohol or... worse... drugs, had he?

Gentle hands rested themselves on Izzy's shoulders. Sure, his manager was hot, but Kai had already decided that he liked this man as a friend, not as a lover...
And right now, it seemed Izzy really did need a friend.
After all, as Kai considered things; Narcissus was a wreck, Chiyou was broken, and Izzy had to be feeling alone in the world.
Because everyone came to him with their problems...
Didn't they?

"You know, crying in frustration isn't such a bad thing." Nakai spoke, trying to lighten the mood as he calmly gave his manager a shoulder massage. "I shouldn't have called you about it... but Hiroki told me to. I had thought to just go after Chiyou but... well... I didn't think he'd stop running. Guess the Ohayou bodyguards still have a bit to learn about keeping up with their stars, ne?"
Sighing, Kai leaned forward, putting his chin carefully on the top of Izzy's head. "He wanted to go over the DVD with you... well, when you went over it with me. He was so... happy... I didn't want him to fall deeper if I wasn't what he really wanted and... well..."
He guessed he wasn't what Chiyou wanted... or else the young man would have understand that going from bed to bed was just Kai's nature.
"Guess I feel a little used too... I'm not as good a substitute for one very sexy megane-clad manager, after all."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:46 pm

User Image

Oh what the ********! Izzy had just knocked his door in, before he could even protest.

"You...you stupid ********!" he screamed, trying to hurl a bar of soap at the manager, but failing miserably as the older man grabbed him and dragged him kicking and screaming from his bathroom, trying to force him to spit up the pills.

"God dammit Ruki let me ******** go! Just let me get high...just let me let go, please!" he raged, thrashing about, though his movements suddenly stopped as he heard sirens coming.

"Oh hell no! Hell no! Izzy....you didn't! Izzy! Why! God ******** ******** ******** ********!!!!" he screamed and railed...until the pills suddenly began to sedate him, just in time for those dumb paramedics to arrive.

By the time they got into his apartment, Chiyou was well high on the narcotics, and didn't put up any kind of fight, actually talking with and laughing with the rescue team.
Despite being aware, they still carted him off to the hospital, which he wasn't happy about, but hey, what could he do?
The last thing he did before they loaded him into the truck, he looked at Izzy and smiled, "I do so think about your feelings. That's why I meant to tell you...what a huge liar Akihiko is..."
So Akihiko had told him to tell him one thing, and only one thing...he had felt this way the whole time, like he had wanted to protect Izzy...and he felt it was better for the manager to know the truth. It just took a huge mess and him being pill-happy to get that part out of him.

Once at the hospital, things were a bit of a different story. They pumped his stomach, and he was none to happy, and far too sober, once it was done.
Hell, he didn't even remember what had happened, hardly, before taking a few pills, or after hearing sirens. He only knew Nakai had been a huge d**k, he was totally miserable, and he really, really wished to be detached from reality at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:47 pm

"I got the text." Akihiko spoke as Michi helped him go through the various yoga poses.
Some hurting, some feeling good.
Overall, it was a nice way to do some physical therapy. At least for starters.

The musician looked over his shoulder at the man, "I understand we knew each other before my amnesia... I mean, I saw us talking and laughing on the DVD which Lucky-san had me watching... but why would you extend an invitation like that to me?" Narcissus couldn't help but laugh slightly at the absurdity of it all. "I mean, I don't exactly make people WANT me around, if you've noticed."

But then strangely, Michi asked a rather odd question. Listening to it, pondering his own answer, Akihiko shook his head.
"Well, I haven't heard you sing so I can't say if I think you've got the talent or not. You've got the looks, obviously, and your body build would work well for the stage... but the voice is very important, Tanaka-san." he raised one eyebrow, looking back over his shoulder again at the physical therapist. "Which manager approached you by the way?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

He could hear the words in his head. "Akhiko lied" well of course he did...lying was easy for Narcissus. And Izzy should have known better. Yes, he should have known better.

Izzy winced when his shoulders were touched. He was sore...really sore. He listened to Nakai's words and felt even worse when Nakai put his chin on top of his head. His whole body ached. "I know you're trying to make me feel better...but...I don't think anything you say right now is going to help."

He sighed slowly wishing that the whole dang day would just disappear. "You know, I don't think I care anymore. I don't care about making stars shine. I don't care about how Chiyou might have felt. I don't care about Akhiko...and...even if I like you, Nakai...I don't think I can manage you well anymore. I'm tired of everything. I'm used up. I'm tired of being in pain and getting used. And well you're one to talk about getting used when you're usually the one taking others at face value. And for the record, I'm not sexy. I'm just an average guy that only wanted to make a small slice of this world his own. "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Sighing softly, Nakai released his manager and moved around the man, coming to stand, then kneel, in front of him. "You care. Maybe right now a part of you wants to think you don't... but you do." he spoke carefully with a slight smile. "A lot of s**t happened, I'll give you that... and I didn't help matters by going off an having sex with Chiyou... but I really did want to see the kid smile. He sat here, in this same chair as you, waiting for news about Narcissus. I thought he was going to create his own dimension of depression. I wanted him to have fun... then he... well... then I noticed he got clingy and I wanted to be sure he understood where I stood. Guess... well... he didn't..." sighing again, the blond rubbed the back of his head. "Narcissus will take time. We could always force feed him memories. Sure, he'd hate us for a few hours, maybe a day, until he started to really remember things. What if I went with you the next time you had to talk to him, ne?" Kai asked, hoping that might make his manager feel a little more at ease.

"PLUS you're a great manager. You've just been in a slump. We all have since the concert. One bad thing after another. OH! Hiroki did tell me a bit of interesting news..." because yes, he'd kept in text contact with the chairman-to-be. "Shou-san invited you and Narcissus on a vacation. Hiroki was thinking that as soon as you two feel up to it... maybe it would help you both? A little vacation?"

Leaning forward, the blond smirked. "And yes, you're sexy. I saw you in that suit that Nikki put you in... ******** gorgeous, Izzy. Really. You just don't give yourself enough credit most of the time."

His smirk turned to a smile and Nakai got suddenly serious. "We all want you to make us shine, Izzy... even if, sometimes, we're pains in the a** along the way..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:22 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well, we're friends that's why. Yeah, you're impossible sometimes but we do get along for the most part. So why not. I thought we could watch some American Football and drink a few beers. You know kick back and maybe order an expensive pizza from Pizza Hut. I hear that in America that's what they do on football night." Michi didn't seem to even notice the I don't want people around me line. It just slide by him like water as if it didn't even phase him.

"Yeah...well, I doubt I'm anything near you. I don't know what to think. I've not had training like you but he's so sure he hears something in my voice. Oh the manager. Nezumi-san. Yeah..I was singing a tune backstage at the Charity event when he approached me. Cute mousy guy." He answered as he adjusted Narcissus' form a little before leaning back into his own yoga posture.

Chuckling a bit he said, "I recorded a demo just about an hour ago because he was so intense about it all. And he asked me to choose a song I knew. I chose one of yours because I've been around you so much lately that the music just sticks. But don't get me wrong. I sounded nothing like you. "

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:28 pm

"I wouldn't think you sound like me at all." Narcissus replied, though he didn't say anything in regards to them 'hanging out' and 'ordering pizza'.

He hadn't ever really done those sorts of things.
After all, growing up, he hadn't exactly had any friends... being sent to one music rehearsal or concert after another. Even at a young age he had recitals...
It was one of his flaws, he knew... never having had friends. It made him rather anti-social. Akihiko preferred to be alone, unless feeling the need for a bed partner...
So having this physical therapist actually invite him to just, well, BE... well... Akihiko didn't know what to say about that, let alone think about it.

"Nezumi-san... isn't he Chiyou's manager?" but then the young Koyasu shook his head. "Former manager... Hiroki said something about him getting fired... guess he's looking for something or someone to pull him back into the top ranks." smirking slightly, Narcissus shook his head. "I pity you there, Tanaka-san... because if you do accept Nezumi-san's offer... he's going to be a huge help for about the first few months, then probably let you do your own thing like he did for Chiyou. It's a miracle the kid's even under contract anymore really."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:02 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy listened then a small sniffle cause his nose to twitch. Why was it that Nakai always seemed to find all the little words that make him wanted to just bawl. Although his eyes were just a little too dry from reality that kept hitting him from all sides lately. "You really need to learn not to leap before you look, Kai...." he said slowly because his star was just a troublesome one when it came to bedtime rendezvouses. "I'm sure you had good intentions but Chiyou-kun really wants someone to just be his boyfriend full time. He really wants me to be that person...but I am not that person." He hung his head feeling rather worn from the inside out.

"Narcissus...well, Chiyou-kun told me that Akihiko said no...and well that he had lied. I'm guessing I got used there as well. So maybe there isn't any need to force feed memories. There's nothing waiting for me on the other side of that wall..." His hands covered his face as he wished on everything he had that Chiyou could have just left him believing a lie. Could have left him with some small hope...but even that had been dashed against the rocks.

His sniffles came and went even if his eyes were red and dry. "Been in a slump? Heck I can't even get up to bat lately."

Then he paused to listen to the news and laughed a little at how ludicrous that sounded at the moment. "A vacation with Shou? Me and Narcissus? I'd be miserable vacationing with him. I can't do it Nakai. I've got to take care of me because no one else will."

Shaking his head he totally disagreed, "I'm not a great manager...I'm a fantastic punching bag and door mat. After Narcissus throwing me against a bookshelf and me breaking down Chiyou's bathroom door...I hurt...and I'm tired. I don't want to hurt anymore, Nakai. I've still got the bruises from...the first time I was in the hospital...now..." he didn't even want to think about what he looked like under his suit at the moment.

So when Nakai talked about him being sexy, all he could do was sit there and feel less than human. There wasn't anything sexy about a suit covering an array of bruised skin that was the constant reminder of ever misfortune that occurred in his world.

Nakai's last words did make his eyes finally water and then his face was stuffed in the blond's shirt again. He hated himself for caring. He cared too much about them and always at his own expense. Akihiko had been right that he didn't take care of himself good enough. Now his Akihiko had all been a lie...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games