Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Yoshimi Minamino

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:22 pm
hello people  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:26 pm
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump  

Yoshimi Minamino

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:00 pm
ninja heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:22 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

forget the other stuff! this is important! i ushally have two desks
I agree the first thing i ever sold was a bed ^^;; they always had me there when they had a sale u.u i fell so used but those were the good times ^^ of course i've always had a dream that i would get rich and buy back every house I have ever lived in...that's atleat 10 places two of which is in AK u.u but i don't like the idea of the memories being lost ...one of them are being turned into a chain of stores.
Eheh, it's hard to fit furniture in a room when one wall is curved. XP I do have a sad excuse for a desk, it besically serves as a shelf because it's too shallow.
XD ^^ I used to basically live at my dad's work. ^^;;
That is a lot of places, and very sad about the memories thing. .__. I hope your dream comes true~
Well my desk drawer is pulled out for my lap top so i can kindof unserstand ^^'''
sounds like fun. Our house was the shop one time i was out in the shop at night and i was moving an anvil (because he was a metal worker) and i got pinned against the wall o.o and i had to cry out for help....and this house is sooo big it was a good 15 minutes before my sisters found me u.u
oh it will >P but my eldest sister seems to tell me no >.> she loved to crush all of my dreams
XD ^^ That's another thing that I miss... good desk drawers. The desk has two drawers, but they're too deep.
O: I have my stories but nothing like that. That must've been scary. o.o
XD ^^ My sister used to talk about how she'll own our house when she grows up... and all of the cars... One day I told her that I claimed all of the furniture then. Her reply? "No Fair!" XD

I have this one duct typed like crazy ^^;;
well my sister use to rollerblade aroudn the shop and i was moving stuff... yeah it was hard having this big metal peice cutting off your lungs u.u if i die early i'm blaming it on that!
hehe that's kind of cute though. hehe you get only the furniture and she flips out? dare i say greed?
Heheh, duct tape really can do anything. O:
^^;; I was pinned under a board at our shop once and had to call out forever for some help. >.> It wasn't cutting off circulation or anything thoug.
And she really believed me. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:00 pm
Customizing is down.... .___.

D:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:07 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

forget the other stuff! this is important! i ushally have two desks
I agree the first thing i ever sold was a bed ^^;; they always had me there when they had a sale u.u i fell so used but those were the good times ^^ of course i've always had a dream that i would get rich and buy back every house I have ever lived in...that's atleat 10 places two of which is in AK u.u but i don't like the idea of the memories being lost ...one of them are being turned into a chain of stores.
Eheh, it's hard to fit furniture in a room when one wall is curved. XP I do have a sad excuse for a desk, it besically serves as a shelf because it's too shallow.
XD ^^ I used to basically live at my dad's work. ^^;;
That is a lot of places, and very sad about the memories thing. .__. I hope your dream comes true~
Well my desk drawer is pulled out for my lap top so i can kindof unserstand ^^'''
sounds like fun. Our house was the shop one time i was out in the shop at night and i was moving an anvil (because he was a metal worker) and i got pinned against the wall o.o and i had to cry out for help....and this house is sooo big it was a good 15 minutes before my sisters found me u.u
oh it will >P but my eldest sister seems to tell me no >.> she loved to crush all of my dreams
XD ^^ That's another thing that I miss... good desk drawers. The desk has two drawers, but they're too deep.
XD ^^ My sister used to talk about how she'll own our house when she grows up... and all of the cars... One day I told her that I claimed all of the furniture then. Her reply? "No Fair!" XD

well my sister use to rollerblade aroudn the shop and i was moving stuff... yeah it was hard having this big metal peice cutting off your lungs u.u if i die early i'm blaming it on that!
hehe that's kind of cute though. hehe you get only the furniture and she flips out? dare i say greed?
^^;; I was pinned under a board at our shop once and had to call out forever for some help. >.> It wasn't cutting off circulation or anything thoug.

it can do anything with duct type 8]
lucky duck i was young so i was over doing it in my thoughts... one time i wenr on a rafting trip with my sister and she fell out and i had to look for her and i thought she was like...dead XD
hehe she did? wow and i thought i was naive

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:14 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

lucky duck i was young so i was over doing it in my thoughts... one time i wenr on a rafting trip with my sister and she fell out and i had to look for her and i thought she was like...dead XD

I have this cute shirt with a duck and duct tape and it says duck tape and... it's cute. x3
o__o Scary~
XD Well in her mind, she believed the house and cars were hers. This was quite a few years ago. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:43 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

I have this cute shirt with a duck and duct tape and it says duck tape and... it's cute. x3
o__o Scary~
XD Well in her mind, she believed the house and cars were hers. This was quite a few years ago. ^^

it actually has duct tape on it o.o that's bad.
yeah she just laughed about it... and you wonder why im so quick to hurt people
like she owned them all ready o.o i'm slightly happy i don't know this girl.
so im making new friends on this thread in the chatter box o:

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:43 pm
I just noticed the new, pretty arrow button. @.@
Niiice... very nice. x3

No more scrolling to the bottom of the screen to get to dress up and the guilds~ ^-^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:54 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

o__o Scary~

It's cute. >.>
Just laughed? o.o ...
x3 She's a weird one, but I love her anyway~ XD
How fun. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:25 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

o__o Scary~

It's cute. >.>
Just laughed? o.o ...
How fun. ^^

but it's bad .gonk.
yeah well she's like that.
well that's good to hear.
indeedie there all bubbly and happy people o.0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:30 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

It's cute. >.>
Just laughed? o.o ...
How fun. ^^

but it's bad .gonk.
But it wasn't drawn in a bad way~ =P
XD
I guess so~
You really do find a good percentage of bubbly and happy people in the CB. ^^ ...And then you have the crazy ones~ but I stay far away from them~ XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:13 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

It's cute. >.>
Just laughed? o.o ...
How fun. ^^

but it's bad .gonk.
XD
I guess so~
You really do find a good percentage of bubbly and happy people in the CB. ^^ ...And then you have the crazy ones~ but I stay far away from them~ XD
Oh it's drawn on XD Ok that's fine then.
you laugh but put yourself in my shoes.
mpt has a high presentage of crazy u.u

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:25 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

but it's bad .gonk.
XD
I guess so~

O: I can go to sleep with no worries tonight because you approve of my shirt. :B
XD No thanks~ I already deal with my sister~
Eheh... yeah. o.<

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:40 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

but it's bad .gonk.
XD
I guess so~

O: I can go to sleep with no worries tonight because you approve of my shirt. :B
XD No thanks~ I already deal with my sister~
Eheh... yeah. o.<
I know it was worrying you ^^ >.> is the base of this shirt pink
Xd oh come on form the sound of it your sister and mine have a lot in common....but different age u.u
and your considering yourself one of them >.>

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games