Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:35 am
"She's gaining her sight back and she wants to be called by her clan name Whitekit,"Cloudpaw whispered to Bluepaw

Pantherclaw smelled the air and spoted a mouse which he quickly killed

Windkit rolled from underneath Badgerkit  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 am
"She's gaining her sight back! That's amazing! Thank StarClan. And alright. Wait, I didn't realize she was still a kit. I though she was our age." Bluepaw explained to Cloudpaw in a whisper.  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:43 am
Noonkit watched as Badgerkit and Windkit rolled around in the camp after Badgerkit had gone for Windkit's ears. She tilted her head to the side then saw movement outside of camp, and her attention changed focus. I wonder what that was... she thought, her eyes squinting at the source of the movement.

For a second, she looked back at the two play fighting toms and she decided to head out and follow before it got too far away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 pm
Windkit rolled out from under Badgerkit and purred.

Cloudpaw looked at Bluepaw "I'm not to sure but she'll most likely become an apprentice soon,"

Pantherclaw smelled the air and wandered around the territory in search of prey.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 pm
"But aren't we pretty close to becoming warriors?" Bluepaw asked. "Then she'll still be an apprentice."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 pm
[[She is their age, yes, but she hasn't been given a mentor yet for some reason. I've posted waaaaaaaay more than six times as Angel/Whitekit.]]
Whitekit woke up. She looked up at Bluepaw with clear, purple eyes. "Hiya, Bluepaw!" she smiled.  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 am
((The fact that your cat was blind would make her not be eligible to be an apprentice... or the fact that she is blind now. She would move straight to the elder's den with that condition.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 am
Bluepaw smiled. "Hiya, Whitekit." She put her nose to Whitekit's forehead. "Good to see you got your sight back." She looked at her and smiled.  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:27 pm
"Got my sight back?" She sounded confused. Looking around, she became startled at the fact that she could truly see again.
The Starclan cat dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 am
Cloudpaw looked down at Whitekit "Do you feel ok?"

Windkit looked at Badgerkit.

Pantherclaw walked back into camp with a mouse and a bird.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:30 pm
Whitekit bounced up with an, "I feel GREAT!" before running around the apprentice's and warrior's dens, looking around at everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:51 pm
As Noonkit was coming out of the camp, she saw Whitekit rushing inside, looking more certain of where she was going than usual. Curiosity spiked up the young kit's interest, and she followed her denmate.

She noticed the she kit was looking around intently, and she wondered if she was trying to sniff something out. But she looked more intense and more focused than usual.

"Are you looking for something?" she asked the older kit, her head tilting questioningly.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:57 am
Whitekit whirled around to see Noonkit right behind her. "I'm not looking for anything, I'm just exited. My sight came back!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:18 am
Bluepaw purred. She was happy to see Whitekit happy again. She turned to Cloudpaw. "Well, I gotta go. I have to go check on Nettle. See ya later Cloudpaw." Bluepaw bounded off to the nursery to go check on her "little sister".

((Does anyone know were Wasppaw went? She hasn't been on in a while.))  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:58 am
Whitekit looked at Bluepaw, then to Cloudpaw. When Bluepaw walked away, Whitekit stared for a while before looking back at Cloudpaw. "Y'know, if I'm getting my sight back, there's gotta be a catch. What if Starclan wants something in return?"  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games