Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 am
User Image
Amelia takes a seat, "Great!Your dog is really smart, seems to understand everything....i don't to say anything wrong to make it start barking," she laughs a little. So how are you?"she takes out her sandwich and starts eating

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:01 am
"Her name's Aiko" Noelle says as the tiny puppy jumps into her lap and buries her head in Noelle's jacket. Noelle laughs and takes a small treat out of her inside pocket. She gives it to Aiko and pats her on the head.  

Daliaveyani

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hogwarts mostly. What it'll be like, what House I'll be in, will I like it...that sort of stuff."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:18 am
He glances toward his bags and wonders what information the scroll could hold. But its very existence implies one certain thing, that he will inevitably take the first step that his father never did. He looks at his right arm, the cool butterbeer in its hand, and wonders what it'll be like when he does it. It'll have to be the right arm. The wand arm.  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:31 pm
Yami yawned feeling rather bored and decided to take out a book to read it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 pm
"Yea, she seems to understand too much at times. You should see how she gets when I don't feed her at the exact time....." Riku thinks back, shuddering. "I'm great, really excited to get back to Hogwarts and all that jazz, how are you?" She asks Amelia, taking a sip of butterbeer.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

I am really excited, to go back, i am the Hufflepuff prefect now, so i want to show the responsibility of my new role, can't wait,"she took some of her butterbeer also."What is your puppy's name i never caught it?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm
"Congrats on becoming a prefect! I'm actually the Gryffindor prefect now. I'm excited, but nervous for the new role, if you know what I mean? Her name is Zona, and I love her to death!" Riku smiles down at the happy dog.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

A Kiss In Paradise

Rainbow Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 pm
Hi Riku! I'm Grace Serenity I'll be a first year this coming semester! I hope we can get along! BTW your puppy is adorable~

-Ah this is exciting! I hope a lot of juicy drama goes on this year! pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 pm
Riku looks up at the newcomer, "Hello Grace, nice to meet you! Aw, thanks she's nearly out of her puppy stage, dogs get big so fast!" Riku looks towards Amelia, "This is Amelia." She says gesturing her hand to the Hufflepuff sitting in the compartment with her. Hmmm interesting firstie, that knows my name some how.

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 pm
Ah well that i can understand. It is something to wonder and look forward to.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 am
User Image

WOw Riku that's great!.........Zona that's a cute name.........Amelia turns to the sudden surprise, oh yeah Im Amelia! Nice to meet you?!!.....WOuld you sit with us?.........

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:37 am
Tsuki coms running down Kings Cross confused. He had come in late and began to wonder if the train had left already. It was the 21st so he scratched his head as he found platform 9 and 10. His ticket said 9 and 3/4. "Um sir where is platform 9 3/4?" he asked walking up to a man as people got on a train. The man called him just another prankster and sent him on his way. He had only a bag of his supplies and his parents had left. With that he sighed. He might not make it.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:14 pm
She just nods. The most thing I'm looking forward to is when I can take Care of Magical Creatures. I bet that class is so cool!"  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games