Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:24 pm
I've been on here for 3 years..I used to make like...40 posts or something a day. I joined Gaia and soon APG during the summer so I had a loooot of time.

I didn't bother posting out of APG (much) because you know...THIS is my family right here! xd heart I love APG. It's yummy. I started getting inactive on Gaia when I started playing Maple Story. (AGH. It stole my summer stressed ) And then people started dying off...and when I came back, it was kinda dead.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:44 pm
I don't use Gaia much in general. Even online, I'm not very social. sweatdrop

Maple Story. stressed I would like 3 years of my life wasted back please.

[pain]TING

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:58 pm
[pain]TING

Yeah I know what you mean. I sometime play around with my avatar and go on Towns for someone to chat to when I'm bored. I go on Gaia for friends and the community. Not much for the games and cars they have..

xD Wow...3 years..It stole 4-5 months of my life. Lol. How much I social depends on my mood...=3 I start to talk a loooot (with like...every bitty details) when I'm in a good mood.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:22 pm
MizukiLee
[pain]TING

Yeah I know what you mean. I sometime play around with my avatar and go on Towns for someone to chat to when I'm bored. I go on Gaia for friends and the community. Not much for the games and cars they have..

xD Wow...3 years..It stole 4-5 months of my life. Lol. How much I social depends on my mood...=3 I start to talk a loooot (with like...every bitty details) when I'm in a good mood.
Well, I didn't play for an entire 3 years, but I was in and out of playing it for 3 years and I finally was like "This game is the ultimate form of throwing life away next to WOW and watching paint dry." sweatdrop Would've paid off too if I were like 100+, but I'm only 75.  

[pain]TING

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:28 pm
[pain]TING
MizukiLee
[pain]TING

Well, I didn't play for an entire 3 years, but I was in and out of playing it for 3 years and I finally was like "This game is the ultimate form of throwing life away next to WOW and watching paint dry." sweatdrop Would've paid off too if I were like 100+, but I'm only 75.
Woah X__x I was only 36 when I quitted. I played straight the whole 4-5 months. WoW eats your soul when you're addicted. Just look at my brother. Eeep.

Most of my guild members died off somewhere though..they aren't on MSN anymore. =[

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:10 pm
I couldn't ever hold a guild down because I rarely "spoke" so they all just kicked me out. Haha.  

[pain]TING

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:53 pm
My guild was like my family because we had a small group that was pretty open about ourselves. =) Our guild started breaking when a member had to return to college after summer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:05 pm
Aw man, this is all rather scary to hear. My boyfriend plays WoW daily.

I joined this place when I was 20 or so I think. Not that I'm that much older now rolleyes I mostly just post my art in the arena and will occasionally post here... though I'm barely asian at all ...if at all xd  

ichie-ichiko

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:46 pm
MizukiLee
My guild was like my family because we had a small group that was pretty open about ourselves. =) Our guild started breaking when a member had to return to college after summer.
Well, no offense, but MS is definitely not something you want holding you down during college so that guy/gal was smart. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:55 pm
Yeah..MMO's shouldn't be played while you're in college. xP

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:46 am
You gals and guys should look up a documentary called Second Skin, it's about mmorpgs, mostly about WoW and Second Life.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:27 am
Sounds interesting. 3nodding  

[pain]TING

Anima2nboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:33 pm
MizukiLee
Rebirth Project
Oh noes~ Jarvy got hacked. <(T.T<)

What did you learn from this, mistar?
I wouldn't be surprised if this happened again. xd
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Actually. I'd already been hacked before. :3 Just not as bad... *sigh* I really want my old name back though... I don't care about the items really. Except for the Pink Bow...
Funaho... What was her real name...? She was pretty 3nodding
Yay for killing your life with MS and WoW! *parties.*
Yay for being underaged, but still being able to purchase suggestive videos! Overly Suggestive Videos! And just downright wrong.
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:31 pm
omg lets all go dancing hehe heart  

flexiqueen

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:31 pm
Anima2nboy
MizukiLee
Rebirth Project
Oh noes~ Jarvy got hacked. <(T.T<)

What did you learn from this, mistar?
I wouldn't be surprised if this happened again. xd
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Actually. I'd already been hacked before. :3 Just not as bad... *sigh* I really want my old name back though... I don't care about the items really. Except for the Pink Bow...
Funaho... What was her real name...? She was pretty 3nodding
Yay for killing your life with MS and WoW! *parties.*
Yay for being underaged, but still being able to purchase suggestive videos! Overly Suggestive Videos! And just downright wrong.
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image
i got you another pink bow for you, but the stpid bank thingy wont let me send it to you! stressed  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games