Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:25 pm
yamabuki
so, hows everyone? >> seems like the guild is slowing down a bit.... what happened guys?
Everyone's too busy chatting to their buddies on IMs. >___>

Just kidding. Maybe. Though in the past, I remember orange pages popping up everywhere. I miss the liveliness =[

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 pm
King Henry
MizukiLee
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
MizukiLee
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
I don't get it...
What happened to your other account thingy, Jarvin?
He got hacked and can't log in. sad

Daang, that bites. X___x
...Though I think it's his fault that he got hacked. xd

*Agrees*

That boy shares his account information with every pretty teenage girl that winks at him.
I didn't even have to ask him and knew what it was. Right Jarvin? twisted  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:12 pm
MizukiLee
yamabuki
so, hows everyone? >> seems like the guild is slowing down a bit.... what happened guys?

Just kidding. Maybe. Though in the past, I remember orange pages popping up everywhere. I miss the liveliness =[
Yea, this guild used to be bustling with posts and people. Now, well.....even the spammers seemed to have lost interest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:51 pm
Maybe start up a registered guilds thread again, advertise and chat there, find new people.  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

yamabuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:19 pm
MizukiLee
yamabuki

yea exactly! i miss that. its weird that AGP is slowing down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:10 am
yamabuki
MizukiLee
yamabuki

a lot of the older members arent on anymore....  

RAWRpham

Love for Nerds

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:41 am
*walks in* Hi!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:51 am
kawaii_usagi108
yamabuki
MizukiLee
yamabuki

Well, I changed my name probably twice since so no one really remembers who I am (minus Jarvin cause he's creepy like that... stare ). But yea, a lot of the old members just aren't around anymore.  

[pain]TING

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:46 pm
[pain]TING
MizukiLee
yamabuki

Yea, this guild used to be bustling with posts and people. Now, well.....even the spammers seemed to have lost interest.
I thought what really kept the whole guild lively was the bar and the games. The games used to be in the main forum. What I usually did was had a page on the bar and refresh it until someone come and chat to them and another page on the games.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:53 pm
[pain]TING
kawaii_usagi108
yamabuki
MizukiLee
yamabuki

Well, I changed my name probably twice since so no one really remembers who I am (minus Jarvin cause he's creepy like that... stare ). But yea, a lot of the old members just aren't around anymore.
A few older members changed their names but I forgot a few xD I even forgot who you are [pain]TING. I'd probably recognize your old name though. And as for me, I just close up the space between Mizuki and Lee.

Does anyone remember Funaho? I wonder where she gone cause I remembered that she was really spiffy. =P

I wish the older members would appear more often..

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:54 pm
Aleenia
*walks in* Hi!
Hello =D How are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:12 pm
MizukiLee
[pain]TING
kawaii_usagi108
yamabuki
MizukiLee
yamabuki

A few older members changed their names but I forgot a few xD I even forgot who you are [pain]TING. I'd probably recognize your old name though. And as for me, I just close up the space between Mizuki and Lee.

Does anyone remember Funaho? I wonder where she gone cause I remembered that she was really spiffy. =P

I remember Funaho!!! Haha. She was awesome! I used to be the berserkboi80. With a guy avi. Then I got bored one day. Boredom leads to cyber-sex changes.... eek  

[pain]TING

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:22 pm
[pain]TING
MizukiLee
[pain]TING
kawaii_usagi108
yamabuki

I remember Funaho!!! Haha. She was awesome! I used to be the berserkboi80. With a guy avi. Then I got bored one day. Boredom leads to cyber-sex changes.... eek
Yeah I remember a lot of others too. Like the owner of this bar.

All of my old usernames all had "Mizuki" in them so I bet no one really forgot me. (I don't think. xD) Errh, at least I would be "that 'ghosty' person" Anyway, I remember Beserkboi80 =P.

-cough-
I used to be a guy on Neopets. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:26 pm
[pain]TING
MizukiLee
[pain]TING
kawaii_usagi108
yamabuki

i kinda remeber Funaho and i remember you had A Fine Frenzy siggy  

RAWRpham

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:17 pm
Yea....

Gaia does get kinda boring after a while. I've used this site for almost 4 years now. Back then, it was like a billion posts a day for me. Now, well.....I haven't posted a single thing outside this guild in like a year. Haha.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games