Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:31 am
Ascher
zz1000zz
Ascher, did you change your avatar's hair recently?

Night Doctor!

I did no such thing! To alter and scar the beauty that is the Pretty Pirate-Ninja King of Zanzibar Ascher would be heresy, blasphemy and would hurt all the people who bow down humbly in idolatry! burning_eyes

Something about it seems different.

*pokes the hair*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:32 am
zz1000zz
Ascher
zz1000zz
Ascher, did you change your avatar's hair recently?

Night Doctor!

I did no such thing! To alter and scar the beauty that is the Pretty Pirate-Ninja King of Zanzibar Ascher would be heresy, blasphemy and would hurt all the people who bow down humbly in idolatry! burning_eyes

Something about it seems different.

*pokes the hair*

It could be this... *Turns around*  

Ascher

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:37 am
Ah, that is what seemed different. I never expected a giant ribbon.

Ndoki: Bush gets insulted enough for things for which he should not be insulted. I see no reason to join in the silly Bush bashing fad, even if i could think of legitimate complaints.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:41 am
zz1000zz
I never expected a giant ribbon.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition... twisted

And no, no one else saw the big red ribbon on Ascher either! *cackles insanely*  

Ascher

Ndoki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:41 am
Pfft, I hated him long before it was a fad, and I see no reason to change it. I loathe the man more than anyone I can think of... and that's not something I take lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:44 am
Hrm.. should my formal avvie stay like this or should I replace the jack cape with two cark halo arches and the back mount demonbow like my regular avvie?  

Ndoki

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:46 am
Ndoki
Pfft, I hated him long before it was a fad, and I see no reason to change it. I loathe the man more than anyone I can think of... and that's not something I take lightly.

I can think of a dozen people far worse than he without effort. I have defended Bush in conversations for quite some time now, just because i think he is unfairly blamed most of the time. Does anyone else remember the Dubai World port deal? I remember all of the people saying he was selling our country to the Middle East. I mean, that is what i think of when i hear people insult Bush.

(Idiocy from the "left" makes Bush seem far better to me than anything else could.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:47 am
Ndoki
Hrm.. should my formal avvie stay like this or should I replace the jack cape with two cark halo arches and the back mount demonbow like my regular avvie?

I am not the person to ask, as i do not wear clothing on here as a form of protest.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Ndoki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:50 am
Personally I could never find any reason to dislike him less after finding out how many innocent (albeit estimated) people died by what I feel is his hand. Either way I know there are some that don't feel the same with me.. although I have yet to ever meet a person face to face that didn't.. but there's a reason for that I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:51 am
Protesting what may I ask?  

Ndoki

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:56 am
Ndoki
Personally I could never find any reason to dislike him less after finding out how many innocent (albeit estimated) people died by what I feel is his hand. Either way I know there are some that don't feel the same with me.. although I have yet to ever meet a person face to face that didn't.. but there's a reason for that I'm sure.

^ That is what i would call unfairly blaming him, though i suppose this is not the best place to discuss it (considering i usually do not talk about politics on the internet, as it seems to accomplish nothing).

And, i used to wear nothing because in ED people would ignore/insult those who were poor. I saw many posts be completely ignored, despite being good posts, just because the person had few items. It has been quite a while since i went to ED, but i still do not wear clotes. Also, i do not really care to play dressup, especially when you have to "buy" items at such crazy prices (the marketplace is so screwed up now).

By the way, this computer has been acting up, so if i suddenly stop posting that is probably it. That, or i passed out from drinking too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:59 am
Indeed. Methinks I'm going to retire for the night anyways. I've about had my fill. Ta.  

Ndoki

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:01 am
Goodbye person who refuses to talk about me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:03 am
Yes yes. Ascher is beat tired and I shall go for some time of rest. Au revoir!  

Ascher

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:06 am
Good night ribbon boy!

Is that the last of them?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games