Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:01 am
Ndoki
Personally I'd think it worse to talk about someone badly in public with others to hear. *Shrug.*

I suppose it might be less rude to speak with the person directly. Either way, both are better than talking about the person where they cannot hear.

Good night luri!  
Rest well Luri!  

Ascher

Ndoki

Rest in peace Lurichan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:02 am
zz1000zz
Ndoki
Personally I'd think it worse to talk about someone badly in public with others to hear. *Shrug.*

I suppose it might be less rude to speak with the person directly. Either way, both are better than talking about the person where they cannot hear.

Good night luri!

Well from what I already know about you a one-on-one discussion would be pointless.  

Ndoki

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:04 am
Ndoki
zz1000zz
Ndoki

Good night luri!

Well from what I already know about you a one-on-one discussion would be pointless.

And what is it you know about me that makes you believe that?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:05 am
ahhno arguements! *ninjas off away from the arguement*

night all  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:06 am
Ascher, did you change your avatar's hair recently?

Night Doctor!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:07 am
zz1000zz

Everything I learned from having the pleasure of those discussions with you. Specifically I cannot explain what they are for the most part as it's usually comprised of feelings, and it's quite complicated, and the few things I can put into words I shant say other than I'm sure it would be a complete waste of time. Time I was instead spending watching Harvey Birdman.  

Ndoki

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:10 am
Ndoki
zz1000zz

Everything I learned from having the pleasure of those discussions with you. Specifically I cannot explain what they are for the most part as it's usually comprised of feelings, and it's quite complicated, and the few things I can put into words I shant say other than I'm sure it would be a complete waste of time.

Ah, i thought it had something to do with me being an overbearing, egocentric, narcissistic jerk who cares naught for people's emotions. Or perhaps my unwillingness to compromise in the slightest unless forced by superior reasoning and/or logic, which few are capable of producing.

But i suppose it must have been something else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:16 am
Definately something else.  

Ndoki

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:19 am
Ndoki
Definately something else.

Ah, are you not going to say what it is? Because, i might as well not list all of my "negative" traits if that is the case.

Of course, i could do it just for fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:22 am
Fire away if you so desire, but for me to say would be quite ungentlemanly of me.  

Ndoki

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:26 am
Ndoki
Fire away if you so desire, but for me to say would be quite ungentlemanly of me.

Uh-huh. Well, i guess i will leave it at that, as i have no desire to insult myself if nobody else is going to join me.

So who should i insult now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:28 am
zz1000zz
Ascher, did you change your avatar's hair recently?

Night Doctor!

I did no such thing! To alter and scar the beauty that is the Pretty Pirate-Ninja King of Zanzibar Ascher would be heresy, blasphemy and would hurt all the people who bow down humbly in idolatry! burning_eyes  

Ascher

Ndoki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:29 am
If you want you can use my insult target/punching bag..... George Bush.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games