Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:49 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
Don't applogize. It's better to keep the gears moving than to let them get rusty with disuse, so in all fairness it's more of doing me a favor than a bad thing.

One of my favorite quotes:

Quote:
If you make people think they are thinking, they will love you. If you actually make people think, they will hate you.

It was the first cryptogram i ever solved on my own ^.^

That is because most people like to believe they are smart without having to do any work or actual research to back up their own thoughts and opinions. Since a lot of people like to believe they are smart without having to actually show any evidence to back it up, they feel belittled and like they are being picked on if you challenge their statements and make them honestly re-examine what they have put forth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:50 pm
Dr_lecter1988
zz1000zz
Dr_lecter1988
hey, it's a ZZ

Hello yourself! And, zz is now a noun? Yay! The last word in the dictionary will be named after me!

*shrugs* it's a proper noun, but a noun

Oh, so no dictionary entry?

*pouts*  

zz1000zz
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:51 pm
sorry, no entry ZZ  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:52 pm
lurichan

Don't applogize. It's better to keep the gears moving than to let them get rusty with disuse ...

*stares blankly, gears obviously cracked and covered in thick orange shingles of ferrous rust.*

....... *Drools stupidly*

*blinks?*

I just had a thought!

*Waits for someone to tell him not to hurt himself*  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:52 pm
So.. if we dress it up in a ballroom dress can it become a proper noun?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:53 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
Don't applogize. It's better to keep the gears moving than to let them get rusty with disuse, so in all fairness it's more of doing me a favor than a bad thing.

One of my favorite quotes:

Quote:
If you make people think they are thinking, they will love you. If you actually make people think, they will hate you.

It was the first cryptogram i ever solved on my own ^.^

That is because most people like to believe they are smart without having to do any work or actual research to back up their own thoughts and opinions. Since a lot of people like to believe they are smart without having to actually show any evidence to back it up, they feel belittled and like they are being picked on if you challenge their statements and make them honestly re-examine what they have put forth.

It makes me happy to hear people say exactly what i am thinking. It makes me feel like i am controlling them...

P.S. Doctor, if i become the supreme dictator of the world, that will change.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:53 pm
Ascher
lurichan

Don't applogize. It's better to keep the gears moving than to let them get rusty with disuse ...

*stares blankly, gears obviously cracked and covered in thick orange shingles of ferrous rust.*

*blinks?*

I just had a thought!

Aww, you just need some rust remover is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:54 pm
zz1000zz

It makes me happy to hear people say exactly what i am thinking. It makes me feel like i am controlling them...

I don't think you would ever become supreme dictator of the world. I think you would end up getting too frustrated with people in general and either:
1. Kill everyone or
2. Give up and appoint someone else  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:55 pm
lurichan
So.. if we dress it up in a ballroom dress can it become a proper noun?

it already is  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:55 pm
Ascher
lurichan

*blinks?*

I just had a thought!

*looks for the hamster on a wheel*  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:56 pm
zz1000zz
Ascher
lurichan

*blinks?*

I just had a thought!

*looks for the hamster on a wheel*

Pay no attention to the red stuff, it's just ketcup, honest... ^^*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:56 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

I don't think you would ever become supreme dictator of the world. I think you would end up getting too frustrated with people in general and either:
1. Kill everyone or
2. Give up and appoint someone else

I have already stated my ultimate objective is to destroy everything, so the first option is a definite possibly.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:57 pm
Personally I'd think it worse to talk about someone badly in public with others to hear. *Shrug.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:58 pm
"Even a fool, when keeping his mouth shut, is considered wise."  

Ndoki

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:59 pm
Well, I think I'm going to turn into a pumpkin if I stay up too much more right now. So I'm going to wander off to sleep.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games