Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:11 pm

ShadowCatSoul
TeaDidikai
ShadowCatSoul

I don't like to judge everyone based on the stupidity of the majority.
Neither do I. It doesn't change the fact it's a delusion.

Proof that there are no actual therians?
Sure. But for a start- I'm going to ask you to define therian. It will save me time.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:22 pm

TeaDidikai
Collowrath

Ah, thanks! Well, kinja/kiňa is most common to the Balkans as a feminine suffix for nouns. I don't know if that would help you narrow that down - and it could just be a false-friend.
Translates roughly as a woman whose behavior is monstrous to the best of my knowledge.

That's roughly what I thought. Thanks heart

Collowrath

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Collowrath
TeaDidikai
Collowrath

Ah, thanks! Well, kinja/kiňa is most common to the Balkans as a feminine suffix for nouns. I don't know if that would help you narrow that down - and it could just be a false-friend.
Translates roughly as a woman whose behavior is monstrous to the best of my knowledge.

That's roughly what I thought. Thanks heart
Welcome.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:32 pm

TeaDidikai
ShadowCatSoul
TeaDidikai
ShadowCatSoul

I don't like to judge everyone based on the stupidity of the majority.
Neither do I. It doesn't change the fact it's a delusion.

Proof that there are no actual therians?
Sure. But for a start- I'm going to ask you to define therian. It will save me time.

Someone who thinks that they are in some form or fashion part beast. Usually one thinks that the soul of one particular earthly animal resides in them or that they are the animal trapped in a human body. Something along those lines. That's from what I understand, anyway.

ShadowCatSoul

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 pm

ShadowCatSoul

Someone who thinks that they are in some form or fashion part beast. Usually one thinks that the soul of one particular earthly animal resides in them or that they are the animal trapped in a human body. Something along those lines. That's from what I understand, anyway.

wouldn't someone who merely thinks that be delusional by definition? in order for them to not be deluded wouldn't it actually have to be so, as in: they don't think that they possess the soul of an animal, they do have the soul of an animal?

sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:42 pm

whiporwill-o
ShadowCatSoul

wouldn't someone who merely thinks that be delusional by definition? in order for them to not be deluded wouldn't it actually have to be so, as in: they don't think that they possess the soul of an animal, they do have the soul of an animal?

sweatdrop
Brava.

And that's even before we get into persnickety little things like DNA.

TeaDidikai

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:47 pm

TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o
ShadowCatSoul

sweatdrop
Brava.

yay me xd

Quote:

that's our next chapter in bio 101. whee
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:55 pm

whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o
ShadowCatSoul

sweatdrop
Brava.

yay me xd

Quote:

Which is fun. The last nail in this coffin is if they are an animal trapped in a human body, they aren't going to be able to communicate that.

TeaDidikai

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:06 pm

TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o
ShadowCatSoul

sweatdrop
Brava.

yay me xd

Quote:

Which is fun. The last nail in this coffin is if they are an animal trapped in a human body, they aren't going to be able to communicate that.

any particular reason other than animals aren't capable of human speech?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:14 pm

ShadowCatSoul
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Also the church of Therians is just.... it's just.... THERE ARE NO WORDS.

There really should be no church of therians since it's a way of life and not a religious belief.
Oh, they turn it into a religion well enough.

It's just highly insulting, elitist, anti-human, illogical and ignorant of all science.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:15 pm

whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o

sweatdrop
Brava.

yay me xd

Quote:

any particular reason other than animals aren't capable of human speech?
Because animal limbic systems are different from ours and trying to communicate to us the experience would be rather difficult, if not impossible. You might be able to describe being a monkey, but good the ******** luck with a shark or an insect.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
You might be able to describe being a monkey, but good the ******** luck with a shark or an insect.

hmm, i wonder if someone with the soul of a shark would drown... er, suffocate, if they stopped walking...

if i had the soul of an insect i would never be able to watch beetlejuice. emo

whiporwill-o

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:35 pm

whiporwill-o
Celeblin Galadeneryn
You might be able to describe being a monkey, but good the ******** luck with a shark or an insect.

hmm, i wonder if someone with the soul of a shark would drown... er, suffocate, if they stopped walking...
Not if they're Nurse Sharks.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:46 pm

TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o
Celeblin Galadeneryn

if they got a degree they could be Registered Nurse Sharks. whee

whiporwill-o

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 pm

whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o
Celeblin Galadeneryn

if they got a degree they could be Registered Nurse Sharks. whee

If they're fish, and thus not mammals, but are still in the water- are they Wet Nurse Sharks?
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games