Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:26 pm
I've been around. I've just mostly been a lurker. Modding from the shadows. Haven't really had anything to say. ninja sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:38 pm
froggyfluf
I've been around. I've just mostly been a lurker. Modding from the shadows. Haven't really had anything to say. ninja sweatdrop

Silly rabbit.  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:04 pm
froggyfluf

Better than me. *ninjas away before his current lack of modliness is noticed*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:52 pm
My interest in Gaia has been decreasing as well, sad to say. I mostly post here (and just here in Administration, not the rest of the guild as much), and in the Star Wars guild and SW thread. And as much as I love it, there's only so many times I can go over the same topics, and I suck at thinking up new ones. I lurk in a couple more places, but never have anything to post. The rest of Gaia, with its noobishness, just bores me.  

Durza the Shade

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:07 pm
Durza the Shade
My interest in Gaia has been decreasing as well, sad to say. I mostly post here (and just here in Administration, not the rest of the guild as much), and in the Star Wars guild and SW thread. And as much as I love it, there's only so many times I can go over the same topics, and I suck at thinking up new ones. I lurk in a couple more places, but never have anything to post. The rest of Gaia, with its noobishness, just bores me.

I've been at the same point for about the last four months. There's my guilds, which I'm more or less active in (some less, some more 3nodding ), and that's about it. I haven't posted outside the GGN since, like, September, except for one tech support thread that turned out to be irrelevant, because someone answered it on another board faster.

Mostly I'm still here just because I think it'd be a shame to give up the stuff I have accomplished on here; heck, I am one of the older members. Not Tier I "before donation items" old, but I've still been around long enough to not want to give up on the investment.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:27 pm

I can explain why Gaia's fun-value has diminished for myself:
I've found better things to do with my time! Mwahaha...
Like this weekend, I helped lead a Luke 18 retreat. What fun that was! heart And I've been so damned busy with school stuff that Gaia has taken a backseat. As I've said before, I should be a bit more active in the sum--scratch that, I'm not sure how active I'll be then either...
Lots of stuff to do this summer.

Saint-Saens

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:32 am
iOggy
Durza the Shade

I've been at the same point for about the last four months. There's my guilds, which I'm more or less active in (some less, some more 3nodding ), and that's about it. I haven't posted outside the GGN since, like, September, except for one tech support thread that turned out to be irrelevant, because someone answered it on another board faster.

Mostly I'm still here just because I think it'd be a shame to give up the stuff I have accomplished on here; heck, I am one of the older members. Not Tier I "before donation items" old, but I've still been around long enough to not want to give up on the investment.

Same with me, i am also one of the older members, although with this account, it's not true, but my other account... the pathtic DiddleFreak61387, that account has a registration date of August 23, 2003. ( Yes i think i memorized it ). It was better back then, before everyone went n00bish and started spamming everywhere. Back when it wasn't about getting gold, and the best thing that we could do on here was Role Play.

Heck that was back even before Gaia Personals got deleted.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:44 am
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Durza the Shade

Same with me, i am also one of the older members, although with this account, it's not true, but my other account... the pathtic DiddleFreak61387, that account has a registration date of August 23, 2003. ( Yes i think i memorized it ). It was better back then, before everyone went n00bish and started spamming everywhere. Back when it wasn't about getting gold, and the best thing that we could do on here was Role Play.

lol gaia personels
i used to go there when i was bored and just read them
mmm great times

Yeah Gaia was better back then. The stage it's at . . . eh . . . not really liking it.

Well I'm on Spring Break guys, but I'm sick. gonk And my mom will be visiting over the weekend so during that time i'll have very limited internet access.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:08 pm
Yup, I remember the Personals. Or, more correctly, I remember the unholy uproar caused when they were taken down. I never actually looked at them myself; they had already attracted the general n00b population that has driven me into the GGN by the time I joined.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:14 pm
I believe the reason why they got rid of the Personals was because Gaia users were abusing it and using them for Cyber-Sex rather then what they were INTENDED to be used for.

I think i'm getting Mononucleosis, i have to go to a doctor and get that checked out soon. I'll keep you updated on that. If i do have it... then this semester goes to waste for me becuase of it.  

Eldritch BiLast

iOggy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:34 am
Nintendo Punk 05
I believe the reason why they got rid of the Personals was because Gaia users were abusing it and using them for Cyber-Sex rather then what they were INTENDED to be used for.

I think i'm getting Mononucleosis, i have to go to a doctor and get that checked out soon. I'll keep you updated on that. If i do have it... then this semester goes to waste for me becuase of it.

I know, and it was time for the Personals to die, but of course not everyone saw it that way. *shrug* Life goes on, as I think we all can attest.

Oh, and here's hoping you don't have mono... that'd just be waay too big of a monkey wrench to throw. Good luck.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:12 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Durza the Shade

Same here, and same thought process. BNG is basically the only place I go to (rarely) post, though I still take the occasional avi art comission.

Also hope you don't have mono. That'd be really unpleasant to say the least...  

froggyfluf

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:19 pm
Good to know I'm not alone here. My Star Wars guild, with it's extremely low tolerance for noobishness, is a safe haven, as is this thread. There are other places, such as your Metroid guild, Oggy, and a thread about a an author I like, where I'll go occasionally, but nobody ever posts there, so it's not worth my time usually. I realize this makes me just as guilty as the other inactive Gaians.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:59 am
Thanks for all the concern people, my mom is making a doctors appointment, and at the time, i'm getting sick again.

Christ if i have mono, my semester is out the window... and i think i would know who gave that god awful disease to me. I hate it when people use me, i'm just glad we didn't do anything else aside from kissing, who knows what i would have.  

Eldritch BiLast

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:11 am

SPRING BREAK BABY!
/dance

Good luck with the mono situation, it sounds horrible. One of my friends had to miss this retreat because of it (not to mention the past 2 weeks of school). He wasn't too happy.

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games