Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:40 pm
Thanks. You know, after the lack of support you gave me after "N" posted slurs and remarks all over my FB wall, messages, etc, I can't believe you're surprised to see I don't care anymore about you guys. You'd think after a month and a half of silence in all forms of communications, you would think you'd get it that I don't want to talk anymore.

So, don't send me messages and trash that stupid chat thread already, because I don't need to see you jackasses post things like "good riddance"... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:03 pm
Fiddlers Green

Quote:
Holy ******** I hate when people do that.

I get that all the ******** time with being trans. People are talking about trans folk in all sorts of awful ways and go, "oh, we don't mean you, you're fine. You're not like those types."

It makes me want to scream and break things.

Yeah, so, there we have it. I am in agreement.
I often shore up with a condescending attitude as a defense as well. "Of course they have such narrow views, they are, after all, lesser creatures."
I either get violent or dismissive when I feel insulted. Part of it is cultural. Where I am from, one is expected to do something about insults. By not acknowledging it, by treating the person as a child or non-entity, I free myself from the obligation to take more direct recourse.
I am trying to curb these impulses, however, it is a work in progress.
Also, if I can make a joke about the matter, I can usually let my temper cool.

I usually get very very very intensely sarcastic. Pushing it to the point that folk get very uncomfortable.  

Recursive Paradox

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:09 am
Oh look, this $#!% again. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 am
Fiddlers Green
Oh look, this $#!% again. rolleyes

I'm having sort of attitude is what I currently have now as well.  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:53 am
Look, there's a system, you take a ticket and get at the back of the que. Some of us haven't had our turn yet. ******** que-jumping noobs. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:58 pm
Where did my muses go? Come BAAAAAACK!

And no, Ran-Ran. You don't count as a muse, just a caricature of me.

On a lighter note, found a Gard Teacher, yaay!

(Still not sure whether I'll go for it, but I look forward to learning new stuff, even if it doesn't end in G-Trad!)  

Ultramarine Violet

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 pm
I am getting sick of the Trolling around these parts.
I'm about done with this place.
The information exchange to belligerence ratio has exceeded the level I am comfortable with and it irks me.
This is nothing new, but it has managed to soar to entirely new levels of stupid in the past month or so.

Seriously people, grow the @#$% up and at least pretend to have some manners.

Hrr Hrr, you pissed me off so now I Troll you in every thread with snarky comments that contribute nothing is very mature and very enlightening, I am sure. rolleyes

Also, if you have complaints to make, make them to me directly or publicly. Sure, you can show how much more cunning than me you are by sniping behind my back and then letting someone else tell me about... but didn't that get old back in Junior High/Middle School/whatever other culturally appropriate schooling happened as you entered your teens? Now, for those of you still in that age bracket, you are, of course, exempted from this part of the rant, as you're at the age where I accept/expect that kind of behavior.

I have little doubt that I am the problem here and I am expecting too much/the wrong thing/things I have no right to... and that's the issue really.
I don't care if it is a Giant or a Windmill. The @#$% thing is Evil and I won't tolerate it. Not that I'm in a position to do anything about it.... Oh wait, I am.
No one is forcing me to be here, it is all choice.

So I have reached an impasse. Do I simply wash my hands of this, or do I reduce my expectations so that no act of childish petulance is too low to expect here? I can do superior and dismissive, I'm good at superior and dismissive. I can even do it within the rules. Or at least close enough that I won't be more out of the rules than has been demonstratively tolerated.
That is the choice I must make, do I leave the disappointment or do I lower my standards so that I am no longer disappointed?

If you haven't been conducting the Trollercoaster, then this obviously doesn't apply to you other than my default expectations of all persons shall drop significantly until individuals demonstrate reason I should raise it on an individual basis.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:53 pm
Fiddlers Green
If you haven't been conducting the Trollercoaster, then this obviously doesn't apply to you other than my default expectations of all persons shall drop significantly until individuals demonstrate reason I should raise it on an individual basis.

I struggle with this all the time. Ultimately it depends on if you're still getting what you need. If you don't need a thing or are not getting a thing from said place anymore, there's no reason to stay. I dunno if you're talking about this guild, though, and I hope you don't leave because I appreciate your contributions.  

Bastemhet

- Acursio -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Is any one having trouble contacting the Sprite Realms? I've been having no luck at that for days and it's really starting to get my down. I'm so bummed out over it that it's starting to get hard for me to think about any other thing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:30 pm
You.
Get your stupid, self-righteous a** out of the goddamn M&R. You are a plague. You can't even ******** use proper sentence structures or capital letters, but you're going to sit there and try to DEBATE intelligently?? And sling around names and insults at people who are legitimately proving your stupid a** wrong? It is totally beyond me at this point as to how and why no on has reported you for being a ******** troll.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

- Acursio -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:32 pm

O-oh my.
o w o

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:49 pm
"post no debits" my a**. That was my last spoon. Worked past my already overtime shift.

...Why did I have to get the 1.5 hour call, at the last minute, on a day I was working overtime, on HUSBANDS BIRTHDAY?  

maenad nuri
Captain

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:51 pm
Mistress Mania

O-oh my.
o w o

This thread tends to have us speaking to the people who pissed us off, as though they were here, even though they're not.

Not other folk in the thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 pm
Seriously? Go die in a fire. I hope all of your "Neo-pagan academic sources" (you know; the ones you ALWAYS ******** bring up, but NEVER tell the title, or author of - but oh! We're supposed to take your word that they're ******** academic-peer reviewed!) suddenly combust and in an effort to save your precious toilet paper books and articles, you ignite and are consumed before you can even think to stop, drop, and roll. And then someone should come throw gasoline on you in an effort to put you out.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

FlySammyJ

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:08 pm
Today was the worst day I've had since the last time I got dumped. Nothing worked for me, and at a crucial point in the development of events I started running a fever, which I've had since.

Low point: I'm trapped in front of a critical audience of my peers and the full department without any resources, trying to make a cohesive argument from memory and failing, stopping to cough up lungs every now and then, pacing like a chained elephant for twenty minutes.

Good thing: I'm now pretty certain to graduate unless I ******** something up real bad. Yes, I just knocked on wood.

I'm going to drink cheap wine and watch pirated BBC series now, and don't any of you judge me.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games