Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 pm
User Image
"Well, I for one am grateful for the lack of retakes. We are so close to finally finishing this film that it would be a shame for further delays. Besides, I am sure it will all be fixed in editing."

*goes to grab another handful of popcorn and has a thought just as he's about to munch it down*
"Perhaps I am being too generous, but do you suppose maybe he -is- still in character? Not Sergio of course. That drama queen was never even meant to be here and thus doesn't even HAVE a character to be" talk2hand

*seeing the skeptical look the Hatter's party is giving him, he decides to further explain himself before they cover him in popcorn for saying such a ridiculous thing* sweatdrop
"You see, the Red Knight was meant to be a... uh... how you say... masochist, yes? The Red Cheshire having similar inclinations was rewarded with the punishment he sought by being disrespectful. Perhaps the Red Knight is hoping the Queen will punish him similarly."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:39 pm
stare I'm sorry but considering WHO I live with, The giant hare gestures to his compatriots. And who I USED to date, also gesturing to the Queen of Diamonds. I think the only thing the Red Knight is a masochist for is being knocked in the head too many times or does his research from 50 Shades of Dank, and the Cheshire needs to win a Golden Globe or an Emmy for his work here. Red Knight will never be whatever he thinks he is. Especially not to our Queens standards.

Yawning in boredom now that Cheshire had changed back to the Green Rabbit, Hatter glances back to see if the Jabber had finally eaten the foreign girl. Only to find ropes hanging in the slight breeze on the cross and no girl. eek Umm......Your Majesty? I hate to interrupt your sentencing but.....the Jabberwocky Chow is on the run. sweatdrop  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image

She can honestly say she was disappointed to see the Czech gunned down. stare As her husband changes out the clips in both his pistols for fully loaded ones, she goes up to him and stares at him. You do realize he was the last of his kind. His country completely vanished into thin air. stare

The King slaps the new clip into his weapon while he speaks. Yeah? mad BOO ******** WHO!! scream Points his freshly loaded weapon to the Green Rabbit. evil DAT PIECEASHIT AIN’T GONNA BE NO WHERE’S NEAR OL’ GIO’S ……… neutral He notices the Czech is gone and the green rabbit is the one all shot up. ……Muther! stressed He start to mutter in Italian as he puts his weapons on his person.

Both the King and Queen hear the Hatter sound the alarm. eek The Jabberwocky’s meal is trying to escape. The Queen pinches the bridge of her nose WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET DECENT HELP AROUND HERE?!! stressed Points to a Minotaur. DON’T JUST STAND THERE……SEIZE HER!!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:41 pm
*telepathically responds to the entity*
rolleyes dramatic as always I see... you haven't changed.
*hiss snickers*
You honestly think I need protection from this
*enters into the Don's mind and makes him turn the barrel of the gun toward his own temple*
User Image
Franco audibly whimpers
You may stand down...
User Image
*Ayami still flailing from the seats*
He hath a sensitive heart you know!! crying
*points to the Elf girl running away*
Moderate lamentation is the right of the dead, excessive grief the enemy to the living scream  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:32 pm
Of course she sends the minotaur. *waves Velcore forward where Miro can't see, hoping that nobody else does either*
User Image
*roars and shoots a flame in the direction of the minotaur running after Miro* She is mine! *jumps over them both, turns around and crouches, trapping Miro between his front legs* mad
User Image
I wouldn't recommend trying to take anything away from a Jabberwocky. cat_lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:37 pm
As you wish. Her eyes returned to their natural color and she shook her head, trying to clear the fog away, and then shrieked.

"Franco!!! What the hell are you doing?!?! gonk "

She dropped the sword and grabbed his wrist with both hands, trying to move the pistol away from his temple.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:01 pm
User Image
"Uwaaaah gonk "
*ducks and covers her head with her hands, not that it would protect her any from a dragon bite, but it at least felt like she was doing something!*

"Y-You don't want to eat Miro! Sure, she might have a lot of sweets but... but sometimes she also eats green veggies like broccoli or spinach! You don't want any of that!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:04 pm
User Image
eek Stops and just stares at what’s going on in the arena. She’s completely impressed with the Albino Jabberwocky. emotion_kirakira Thrilled beyond belief at the display of fire breathing and the thundering sound of the beasts roar. She grabs onto the Kings bicep squeezing slightly overwhelmed by the display of raw power. He’s beauuuuuuutiful. emotion_kirakira She snaps out of her hypnotic gaze and practically squeals. Alfonso, we have got to get one of those!! emotion_awesome

The queen turns to the group as she’s just had a stroke of genius. Let’s turn the waif into a nice cannoli for the Jabberwocky!! emotion_awesome We can cover her in a sweetened ricotta filling, stuff her in a pastry shell, sprinkle her with chocolate shavings and then dust her with powdered sugar!! Because who doesn’t like a nice cannoli! emotion_yatta  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:59 pm
User Image User Image
"I know I most certainly do~"
*eyes Kyle hungrily* emotion_dowant

"Ya know... you'd still have plenty of your own Jabberwocks here in Red Territory if you hadn't had them all hunted down and turned into shoes and luggage and s**t emotion_eyebrow
Also... A LITTLE HELP HERE!?!" scream
*motions to his numerous bullet wounds, a lot of which are still bleeding out*

*waves him off*
"Stop being such a baby." talk2hand

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:05 pm
*Queen of Clover takes a deep breath and tries to concentrate healing grace and blessing on the Green Rabbit* sweatdrop User Image
User Image
The prince gets released from the charm of the cobra-illar and then just stares at the gattino regina in disbelieve. Franco sheathes his weapon and tries to get to his feet, visibly shaking.  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:13 pm
A cannoli sounds good. *lifts his head to study the Queen of Hearts* But if I give her to you, I do not think I will get her back.
User Image
*backs away from Velcore, toward the audience*
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:36 am
User Image

Stares at the green rabbit. stare How DARE YOU question my choice in Fashion Accessories! talk2hand I’ll have you know Jabberwock is not only lovely in shoe and luggage form, but durable as well. Shoot him for his ignorance and lack of fashion sense!

The King shrugs, pulls out a weapon and shoots the green rabbit. cool

Upon hearing the Jabberwock’s doubts about her integrity, it aaaaaaaall comes back to her as to how those Red Jabberwock ended up shoes, handbags, luggage and a whole host of other glorious accessories. This Albino Jabberwock is loyal to the White Dominion. stare Jabberwock’s are fickle, simple creatures. This one is of the White variety and more than likely the Kingdom of White has gone soft and is lacking in discipline. Oh for the love of…… stressed

She clears her throat and addresses the beast directly. Mister Jabberwock. Just why in the entire Kingdom of Wonderland would I refuse to return the girl? There was an entire Royal Trial and in a formal Royal Court hearing of the Red Dominion evidence directly found on THIS MIME proved beyond a shadow of doubt her GUILT of high treason. The appropriate sentence for said treason has been decided and one would think YOU of all creatures would be completely THRILLED to have such a gourmet meal. emotion_eyebrow  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:04 pm
You are angry. When you are angry, people are shot. *looks at Draa, then back at the Queen* Or they disappear and do not come back. neutral I am always glad to have a good meal, but people who have been shot do not taste good.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:50 pm
User Image
Out-RAGOUS!! stressed KYLE!! scream GIMME THE NUMBERS!!

After searching on his ipad for bit, Kyle states, Statistically speaking, 87 percent have been shot, your Grace. emotion_eyebrow

evil WHAT?!! scream

Kyle steps right next to the Queen to show her the colorful pie chart he’s created to illustrate for her. The Queen of Hearts is a “visual” thinker and the last person on his staff to show her a spreadsheet ended up as shark bait. sweatdrop You see your Grace, although “shooting” can be classified by a variety of means and weapon types, out of those who have been ordered shot about three-quarters of them were merely wounded. Your Highness is extremely creative when it comes to the someone’s ACTUAL demise. Continues to scroll the ipad screen. As you can see here on this colorful chart Your Grace, top three preferred methods of ACTUAL demise are “Shark bait,” “Taking a walk with the King,” and “Beheading” coming in at number one. I can show the breakdown of shootings specifically based on weapon type if Her Majesty wishes. whee

The Queen points at the Jabberwocky with conviction. Ah - HA!! talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:54 pm
People still do not taste good when they have been shot. neutral I am very hungry, but I want good food.
User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games