Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:14 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: .))

Sasha watched the girls play with her phone, then Nami got a hold of Jaecen, and then she got her phone back
"cool." she slowly sat down and held her shoulder.

"Maybe the other worlds might make one, or Diz might, but he might be back home at the mansion. Creepy place that is for sure."

Jax opened a eye and smirked
"I think Misty found Eric. Oooo she's hitting him. He probably has information that he can't divulge."

"like us time traveling and then falling in love with Emalie, the Lillith, and then never really finding love after that."

Jax groaned and became quiet again.

Jaster sighed and lowered his head.
"love forbidden, gosh why does that happen so often."

He looked over at Nami and Ene and smiled though, they did look like her after all. All he could do is guard or befriend them.

He looked up at Sasha
"do you have any chocolate. Im starting to feel sad."

"after Jax ate them all, sorry im fresh out."

"oh...ok." he sighed lowering his head again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Hikari Mizushima ┇
Female 16

Jaecen came in at almost top speed. He slid to a halt and looked around. "Okay, where's the trouble?"
Nami stood behind Hikari with both her hands on Hikari's shoulders. Ene walked over, too. "Da, this is..." She remembered that she never got the girl's name.
Hikari bowed fully. "Mizushima Hikari, sir...."
Jaecen stood straight up and scratched the back of his head in confusion. "Pleasure. Nami, what's this about?"
"Bloody hell. Da, she doesn't have a place to call home." Nami said.
He blinked and looked at Hikari. "Mmm, and what's that gotta do with me?"
Nami stared at him, as though offended. "Tha's just it. I was thinkin' we might be able to give her a place to call-"
"No." Jaecen interrupted her.
"Wha-? But Da?" Nami stepped forward.
Jaecen sighed again. "Sorry, Nami. It's just that there's a lot of stuff to do before we can make sure she's alright to even be here. It's more or less, up to the Administrative process..."
She eyed Hikari up and down then looked to Jaecen. Nami grabbed his jacket sleeve and dragged him into the hall. She folded her arms and gave him an unimpressed look. "Look, Da. She's been through hell, doesn't even know what a normal family's supposed to be like. Isn't there a way we can jump around the loop an' take her home?"
"You're seriously not going to quit until we take her home, are you?" Jaecen folded his arms. "Nami, I'm looking after you, your sisters, and Erin. I'm not sure jumping around the Administers is a good idea. Trust me, I could lose my job..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:31 am
User Image
User Image

"Welcome to my life." Eclipse said as a chocolate bar appeared in Jaster's lap and right after that Rena appeared in front of him pouncing on him and making him fall on his back with a thud. "Ouch."
"He he. Heard you were hungry." She said as she snuggled him. She was overly affectionate today.
"If your worried about your job i can pull some strings. That girl has been through hell." Eclipse said as he overheard jaecen.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:46 am
┇ Hikari Mizushima ┇
Female 16

He popped his head back in the room. "Oh, yeah! I totally didn't notice you were here. Sorry 'bout that."
Nami hopped excitedly, hearing Eclipse offer to help. "So?"
Jaecen gave in. "Fine... As long as you guys share a room. Someone like her needs to have a helping hand, low self esteem you know. Yeah, I saw the scars."
Nami shook her head. "Those weren't her fault but I'll do it."
Jaecen nodded and added. "However, she's going to be enrolled in the same school as Ene. I didn't sense any ability or magic on her...."
Nami, in excitement, kissed Jaecen on the cheek and thanked him before running back into the infirmary. She grabbed both of Hikari's hands. "Looks like we'll be sharing a room!"
Hikari looked at her, dumbfounded.

Jaecen walked back into the room. Ene walked up to him and took his hand. "can we go home now?"
He grinned. "yeah. Oh, and guess what? You start school today, too."
Ene shivered. "Really? I hope it's fun."
"Nami, let's go." Jaecen called for them. "We're headed home, I guess."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:14 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

Jaster took a little bit of chocolate and tossed up to Eclipse just before Rena appeared
"Thanks." he ate it happily.

He silently watched as Jaecen appeared, Nami talking, pleading with him to let Hikari stay with them, and in the end she winning.

He silently sighed as Ene was supposed to go to non magical school, boring. Hikari to go too. Wow, that sounded like a mess.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:31 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Hikari followed Nami towards the door. Jaecen let them pass him and he pointed to Byakko. "Byakko, keep watch here."
Byakko yawned unenthusiastically. "Well, that's no fun. Ah, well. Guess napping inside is what I'm stuck with. Would you mind making a small spot for me by a window?"
Jaecen rolled his eyes. "You're really, really lazy..."
"No," Byakko stretched out her arms. "I'm actually diligent. Now, it would help if someone tried to do some line-crossing while I'm on duty."
Nami [poked her head back into the room and waved rather sweetly to Byakko. "Bye, sweetheart. I'll stop by with some salmon later."
Her ears twitched and Byakko smiled. She pointed at the door. "Now, her, I like."
"Ugh... Right, let's go." He closed the door behind him and tapped on it before opening it to reveal a portal back to the manor. "Okay, short stuff first."
Ene smiled and skipped through the portal. Hikari followed, then Nami. She stopped before entering the portal and spoke sweetly to Jaecen. "Thank you, daddy."
He stared at her, taken aback as she walked through the portal. "Am I really a sucker?" He followed them, letting the portal close behind him.
[Exit]

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:44 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm bored...so i'm gonna stick with you for a bit." Rena said as Eclipse just sighed and bit into his chocolate.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:11 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko walked to a bed and took one pillow before walking over to the window sill and setting it on it. She sat on it, her tail waving back and forth beside her. "i'd ask for a piece but, for obvious reasons, I won't. Chocolate looks like it would taste so good."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh? i got an extra if you want one." Rena said as another bar appeared in her hand out of nowhere.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:14 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She looked at Rena, slightly annoyed. "Yeah, no... I'm not killing myself. I may be human right now but chocolate affects me like it would a regular dog. Honestly..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh right sorry." Rena said with a sheepish smile.
"Ditsy Rena."
"Hey i like being ditsy." Rena said with a pout to Eclipse who just laughed.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:54 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

Jaster snickered as Nami won and Jaecen figured out that he was easily manipulated.
He watched Rena snuggle up to Eclipse and offering Byakko a chocolate bar. He didn't know foxes couldn't have chocolate.

Sasha looked down at Jaster.
"so....whats the worst that can happen, if Kalena....doesn't make it."

"don't even bring that subject up. She'll be alright, Sasha. I know she's alive in the future."

"but what if it was her reincarnation!?"

"you know im so close to putting you under a sleep spell, Sasha. You worry too much." Jaster sighed
"anyway, I doubt it, other than insanely long hair, she's the same person."

"Time changes easily so I would advise you to watch what you say because it can change the future like that." Jax snapped his fingers.

Sasha sighed
"im sorry. Its hard to think that she could...." she held her head

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"Thats why i disabled his ability to travel through time. Its hard enough keeping track of him." Eclipse said as he kept watch over Kalena.
Rena pouted and went back to snuggling Jaster.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:05 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: sorry guys, im not feeling well still. My epilepsy seizures are getting worse...))

Jaster smiled and hugged Rena tightly.

Jax squeezed Jaster's hand teleporting the two for a moment

Jaster and Jax reappeared as if nothing really happened. Jaster opened his hand and showed Rena a open oyster with a pearl inside.
"for you, Rena. Its from Destiny Islands from just before you were born" he smiled and then tossed a still living tuna towards Byakko
"eat up while its fresh, Byakko!" he grinned goofily before snuggling Rena again.

"if you actually had disabled our time traveling abilities, Eclipse, Kalena wouldn't survive." Jax said rather coldly.
"Eric chooses not to because he's found peace and happiness here.." he said something offensive under his breath towards Eric.

Sasha shakes her head
"I don't know how to tell Amu, Yama, and Alex that Kalena's the way she is. Im sure Alex could understand....youngest keyblade master ever, but Amu and Yama.....damn..."

She looked up at Eclipse then back down as she fiddled with her fingers.
"if you didn't know who those three are, Kalena adopted them a few years back. Kalena had three children by blood...well....magic technically...those three disappeared, Eric's mother is the youngest of the three. Then the adopted three...." she shook her head sadly

"she has so much to lose....especially getting her brother back into her life."

Sasha pulled her tail up into her arms and brushed it with a brush trying to keep herself busy.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:54 pm
User Image
User Image

"I meant disabled as in the force field around the school. You can travel just not for long. If you had stayed in that time you would have been brought back forcefully in say..oh...15 minutes." Eclipse explained. "Never liked time traveling. Confuses the hell out of me." He said.
Rena took the oyster with a smile and held it to her chest and she snuggled Jaster.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games