Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:14 am
(( User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:17 am
{{Rub it in my face why don't you? gonk Wait no... don't rub it in my face! Keep it away! gonk *hides* }}

*thinks back to all the uncomfortable situations he and katana have been involved in and gets a sickly look on his face as well. He stumbles to the bathroom and bangs his fist on the door*
Hurry up in there! gonk

Somebody kill me now crying  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:28 am
(( I wonder if Doctor Black can recommend a good therapist for Quortek. rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 am
*after Draa and Tes are done taking turns utilizing the bathroom, he tells them that it is getting late and suggests maybe some rest will make them feel better. Seeing the poor condition Tes still seems to be in, though, he does not trust sending him back out there with him being a wanted man and all. Instead, he decides to stay there at the apartment with him. They return to the bedroom that he had slept in yesterday while Draa, instead of going to the couch, goes over to the room iggies was staying in since she did not seem to be there and the bed would be more comfortable.

While he sympathizes with how Tes is taking the news, he is also glad to be able to share a bed with him again... even if only for a day. He will be in dire need or returning to his quarters when he awakens, though... since he does not have a change of clothes or even proper toiletries gonk There is some uncomfortable shifting around in the bed before they find a good position to sleep in since this bed isn't as large as the one they have been sharing. They talk briefly about other things, Ryzan trying to get Tes' mind off of his history with katana for a while so he can get to sleep, and eventually they each do drift off*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 am
(( xd Maybe TES & Kat should have some group therapy! wink TES, excellent job! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:02 pm
lady ayami chan
(( rofl nothing like getting a nose bleed over your sister's cleavage rofl ))

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:01 pm
Amy was at her house, lounging on her couch. She was trying to figure out how to find Dame and possibly be able to talk with her. She couldn't get passed the security measures in JD to get to her room to be able to knock on the door or leave a message for her. Now she had her phone out and was texting Karrie and Kits.

Amy's text to Kits
Do you know how to get in touch with Dame? I'd like to talk with her, but I can't get past the security measures to get to her room. Can I leave a note with someone to give to her? Any other suggestions?

Amy then sent the same text to Karrie. Maybe someone in JD could leave a message for her? She didn't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 pm
damecharlie
lady ayami chan
(( rofl nothing like getting a nose bleed over your sister's cleavage rofl ))

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ))

(( rofl rofl ))

text from Kits to Amy
You could leave a message with the host at Pandora's Box. I think she goes right past there to get in and out of her room. Not sure, but I think that's what Karrie and Mitri told me.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 pm
*after waking up, he slips out of bed, careful not to wake Ryzan. He has some breakfast, has a quick shower and "brushes" his teeth with his finger before heading back into the room and putting the rest of his clothes on. As he's about to sneak out the window, he looks back at Ryzan and thinks that the least he could do was tell him that he was leaving. He walks back over to the bed, petting Ryzan's cheek and kissing him awake. Before he has a chance to speak after Ryzan wakes, he's pulled into a deeper kiss. After a few moments, he reluctantly pulls away and informs Ryzan he is on his way out. Ryzan pouts and asks him to stay a while longer, but he feels he has already stayed in town too long.

He assures Ryzan that he will come see him more often once he is finished making certain arrangements and things should get better from there. He then kisses Ryzan's forehead before exiting the apartment out through the window*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 pm
*with Tes gone, he lays in bed by himself a while longer, wishing they could have had some more time together. Knowing that he still has to speak with katana, he sighs and pulls himself out of bed. He freshens up a bit, just enough to seem decent since he didn't have everything he needed there at the apartment.

He checks in on Draa, who still looks traumatized even after sleeping sweatdrop He was going to ask if he wanted to be there when he delivered the news to katana, but it seemed like that would just make things even worse for him. Instead, he refreshed the spell that keeps him a dark elf for good measure since he always contacts him so late or not at all rolleyes , then leaves him some more money, telling him to see if the landlord will allow him to take care of the rent problem for the time being.

Draa just absently nods, leaving Ryzan to wonder if he heard a word that he said sweatdrop He then exits the apartment through the front door and heads back to his quarters under MW to clean and change*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:08 pm
damecharlie

dame continues to stare at her hands, "No, no they did not. They didn't get a chance, really. Only the man who fired the shots and myself got arrested. Everyone else made it out. sad I was too scared to run. I had my eyes shut during so much of it..."

((Retropost))

Ok... He looks at her curiously. So did you tell the officers what happened? I would assume they questioned or attempted to question you. They might have gone easy on you if you'd cooperated. Good lawyer would have helped. He waits to see what she'll say, suspecting there is much more to this story. No threats but she kept silent. Any attorney hearing her story would have gotten charges seriously reduced or dropped altogether.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:16 am
sad The other man lied on me. I also tried to tell the officers, but I spoke to them without a lawyer present and...they misconstrued what I said and... -she looks down at her hands- It just went downhill from there.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 pm
((More retroposting ~ this is the longest hour I've ever played. wink ))

He looks at her, keeping his face neutral but his mind is spinning.
Did they read your your rights? And do you remember their names?
How could a case with a hot suspect disappear for 4 years? Completely ice cold and no one makes a move on it. How did they silence the family? This may be the one, he thinks. The one that busts vice wide open. Comparisons of the dusty boxes of files with what's open in the computer, how many more cases had just gone flat cold, disappeared off the radar? He waits for her answer as two names spin through his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:46 pm
Amy was running around her house setting stuff up for the sleepover with Kits tonight. She had pillows and blankets spread out over the floor, bags of popcorn out in the kitchen, and she had cleaned earlier that day. She was so looking forward to this!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:08 pm
text from Karrie to Amy
Sorry, just noticed your texts. Phone battery was dead. Are you at home?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games