Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:41 pm
Despair took the slap and let go of Nana and held her up standing "I'm sorry my love but.... I need to kill william and then we can be together..." he thrusted his fist at the light and it blew away and he stepped out of the cage And smirked "come on... Better make more of a fight then that pawn of yours"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:43 pm
"Oh great, I'm bleeding..."Shana says as she takes out her katanas and lunges.
Nana is silent, even though she would like William to die...she should help him...right?

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:44 pm
another white light cam eout of him but he didnt change
"death is only a state of mind" this time it was lightblood and william's voice as he lunged at him  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:48 pm
Despair flinched and tried to jump out of the way but didn't make it "Gahh..." he threw to the side bleeding a little "You b*****d!" he ran towards William then disappeared and did a downward kick to his head

Kazato laughed "Blood is nothing compared to this..." he gets hit straight on by Shana but put his wings forward and the feathers cut into her a little

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 pm
william got knocked into the ground then he grabbed his leg and twisted him  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:52 pm
The twist cause pain to Despair "Gahh...!" he smashed into the ground beside William and flung his fist from his right to the left full power to hit his stomach  

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:53 pm
william got hit and coughed up some blood and punched him in the face  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:54 pm
"Jeez, what are you wings made of?"Shana asked noticing how much she was bleeding. She then smirked."But that doesn't matter. What matters is me getting rid of you."
"....who should I help??"Nana said debating to herself.

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:55 pm
The punch sent Despair into a wall making a crater rubble fell down and fell on Despair... it was silent until a hand came out of the rubble Despair pulled himself out and wiped the blood from his mouth with a smile "Wow William, impressive even a challenge from me"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:56 pm
Kazato had some blood on his mouth from the hit from Shana and he smirked and licked it off showing his fangs which were onm the bottom jaw? "Hehe...."  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:56 pm
((Gtgt now. Don't go too far.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:57 pm
(((Lol dont worry I nee to go to srry Haipa...)))  

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:57 pm
"this is for lightblood"
william jump kicked him
((bye))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:01 pm
Despair was hit in the stomach by the kick and smashed into the wall agian "hugh!" he coughed up lots of blood... he looks up at William and blood just coming out of his mouth like a river "I-i've never felt this much pain in a while... You are no Knight William, Yo--Your a... *coughs up blood* Bishop...." he grabs the leg with on hand and with the other swipes downward and snaps his leg in half at the ankle  

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:05 pm
"owww bloody hell you will pay"
william grabbed his neck  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games