Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:31 pm
Hayden leisurely walked towards the Gryffindor tables. She had been in the library looking up some information, when hunger overcame everything else. Sitting down at one of the long tables she grabbed a plateful of food and started munching away, but she kept an eye out for some of her friends wondering if they were coming to dinner or not.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:56 pm
Miranda sat down next to Carrigan. At this point, she really didn;t care who knew they were "going out". Besides, Mikki had been acting very stangely for the past few days. She really didn't care about much right now, and she guessed everyone could tell. She started piling food on her plate like there was no tomrrow. Hey, bteer to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. she thought to herself.

After hearing mikki's question and listening to Carrigan's answer, she decided that their relationship would probably make better gossip in the common room that night than small talk now. "Umm...me too?" She said, almost moking it a question. She formulated an excuse as quickly as she could. "I signed up for all the classes except for Divination, so I've been having a bit of a tuff time kepping track of all the homework. Like a few days ago, I did the second years' classwork in DADA." She started laughing, hoping it would ease a little bit of the tension.

mirmirfied5

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:14 am
Princess, sat down next to Mikki and eyed all the lovely varieties of food the house elves had prepared. "Got to love the house elves! They do such a great job at preparing our meals." She noticed that Mikki was piling her plate high but Carrigan was not.
"Carrigan you need to put some more food on that plate sweetie, you need your strength for class. You can't be sipping Pumpkin juice as a meal. You are a growing young man, and need lots of energy, besides it might help you stay more alert for Care of Magical creatures. I could help if you would like, I mean Mikki AND I could help you if you are having trouble in your studies."

Princess smiled a friendly smile at Carrigan, in hopes that he would add more food to his plate and take her up on her offer for a study group. Then remembering that Miranda was in company and heard what she said to Carrigan she quickly blushed and turned her head back down on her plate and began to serve herself. She needed to eat to prepare for the Quidditch season.

After that thought, Princess carefully chewed and swallowed her food, and asked: "So are the two of you interested in trying out for Quidditch" while looking at both Miranda and Carrigan.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:20 pm
"Ooh, that would be fun! Then we might have enough for a team.... I may have to read the rules again," Mikki said. She noticed Carrigan eying her plate. "You know, girls eat Carrigan. You don't have to be embarassed!" She pushed a few platters in Carrigan's direction. She decided to ignore both of their answers to her question. "Princess, I can't remember, was Ari the captain? Hmm...." Mikki took a big bite of her bread.

[[Nice spelling, Miranda. I bet it is 'tuff'. *snicker*]]

Giselle LeFlour

mirmirfied5

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:23 pm
Miranda was a little confused, but then again, that wasn't really a change. She tended to space out a lot. "What do you mean we'll have enough for a team? We didn't before?? That's weird. Anyway, I'm not much of a sports person, but I have been thinking about trying out."

[I know. Isn't it great? But seriously, someone spilt ised tea or somethin' on meh keyboard, so all the keys are sticky. crying ]

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:12 am
Princess, upon hearing Mikki address her turned her head back in her friends direction: "Yes Mikki, Ari was our Quidditch Captain. I do miss her dearly. I thought that she appointed another though--You can double check in the locker room, I do believe it is posted."

When she heard Miranda's statement about Quidditch Princess jumped in, "Yes we didn't have enough 'Ravenclaw' players for the practice team, so we just used what we had and intermixed houses. The goal is to obtain enough Quidditch players so we can play against houses without mixing everyone up. I hope that helped to explain the situation."

Princess then glanced over to look at Carrigan who, at the moment, had an increaced amount of plates being pushed over in his direction by Mikki. She tried her best to stifle her slight giggle with a happy, yet sympathetic smile in his direction. She then secrectly tried to stop Mikki from pushing over more plates. "He has enough now, Thanks" Princess stated through gritted teeth in a low whisper.

GeorgesPrincess

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:23 am
Having been ganged up on by two of his classmates to eat more food, Carrigan looked at the platters being pushed in his direction with a fearful look on his face. He carefully began to pick out some food, flushing slightly in embarrassment and frustration, nodding absently to Princess' suggestion. "A study group might help..." he commented absently. "As for Quidditch, I don't think I'd have the time. I'm so busy already, and as you can probably guess... I'm not a very athletic person. I'm sorry," he apologized.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:25 pm
Princess, turned to look at Carrigan and listened while he said something about a study group being helpful. She quickly perked up and said "Okay that is great we can study in the common room if you would like, unless you prefer the library? I don't think Madam Pince would appreciate me in there though." Princess frowned slightly as she remembered what happened last time she was in the library. "It is too bad that you are too busy to play Quidditch. Hey, it is okay if you aren't too athletic--for goodness sake we know you are a first year. The team would definitely help you, no problem there. You don't need to worry about your athletic abilities, heck I wasn't all that athletic when I first started." She tried smiling at him once again to make him feel more comfortable and then proceeded to continue to eat her food.  

GeorgesPrincess

Giselle LeFlour

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:47 pm
Mikki stopped shoving plates at Carrigan, not because Princess had told her, but because she saw Carrigan's fearful look. She giggled, then lightly nudged Princess and whispered, "Take a breath once and while," and started talking to Miranda. "It would be excellent if you would try out!"

[[And now you spelled 'spilled' and 'iced tea' wrong. Did you pass any of your spelling tests in 1st through 6th grade?]]

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:16 pm
Princess gave Mikki a slight scowl once she finally stopped shoving plates in Carrigan's direction. She felt her nudge her and heard what she had whispered. So Princess whispering back "My breathing is quite fine thank you very much. Strong lungs is what I suffer from." With that comment Princess pinched mikkis arm to where it only hurt a little bit.

[[Oooh Mikki you are really tought on poor Miranda, cut her some slack girl. Ha ha ha ha razz ]]

GeorgesPrincess

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:02 pm
Carrigan paused with his fork halfway to his mouth, looking thoughtful. "I might try out next term-- the fall term," he clarified, still apologetic.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:59 pm
Miranda searched desparately for somethinng she could do to make this a little less...awkward. she could see it on everyone's faces. It's just like that song, she thought to herself. Your eyes tell lies your mouth could never spill.

It seemed like her mind was talking to her again. "Hmm, tough choice. Do you jokingly yell at him and tell him he's not allowed to be antisocial anymore and laugh it off, do you just leave it, or do you take it seriously? It's pretty obvious that Princess lkes him too. Maybe he's just nervous about that. What if..." Her mind trailed off, leaving her to figure it out on her own. She spaced out for a minute.

She was getting tired all the sudden, and went to lean on Carrigan's shoulder, but stopped herself. What happens when everyone sees? I wouldn't want to make him any more uncomfortable than he already is.

Life would be so much easier if I didn;t have to worry about things like who my friends are and who's saying what about me.

Giving up and hoping that it wouldn't freak hom out too much, she leaned over and put her head on his shoulder.

[[ LOL, thanks, princess, but I think I'll be fine now. I'm pretty sure I got all of it off. Besides, she's like that all the time. I've grown used to it. xd

mirmirfied5

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:49 pm
Jumping a little as Miranda leaned her head on his shoulder, he looked over at the girl resting on his person and flushed a little, far from at ease, but not entirely uncomfortable, either. Carrigan attempted to continue conversation, but what he ended up doing was coughing awkwardly and opening and closing his mouth several times. "So--uh--I... How about that study group?" he asked, his voice cracking unintentionally. The Ravenclaw clamped his mouth shut sharpish and covered his mouth with a slim hand, looking across the table at Mikki and Princess with a mix of embarassment and amusement in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:52 pm
Mikki let out a surprised squeel as Princess pinched her. "Was that really neccessary, Princess?" she said aloud. Mikki then turned to Carrigan. "That's actually a pretty good idea, because Juni and Phil are trying to make the rules a little easier to follow. I can't wait till next term for quidditch!" Mikki, changing gears randomly like she often does, said the group, "So, when do you think we should start the study group? It's a really good idea."

[[Yeah, I pretty much correct her on a daily basis. Actually, I'd say almost 3 times a day. whee I'm just obbsessive compulsive like that! But she's not the only one, don't worry!]]

Giselle LeFlour

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:34 pm
Sarah walks in, her stomach growling. She had lost herself in a really good book after finishing her homework and forgot to eat lunch.

"Next time, maybe I should keep a snack with me when I read."

She takes a seat at the Gryffindor table, pulls her book back out, and continues reading while eating. After putting a bite of food in her mouth she laughs at herself.

"I'm such a bookworm."

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games