Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:55 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Darting out of the parking deck, the young blond stared at the sidewalk for a moment, not certain which way to go.
Here he was, in tears, again, and all alone without his car, no less. Just him. Hell, he had even forgotten his cellphone in Nakai's car. Great.
He'd....probably have to arrange to get that back through Izzy. Or...perhaps even Hiroki.
Or maybe he should just get a new goddamn ********..." he cursed to himself, shivering hard in the cold winter air in the skimpy top he wore. The silver bell chain around his waist had already become ice cold.
Making a left, Chiyou began to run in the general direction of where he lived. At least he had his wallet, so he could get a cab later.
for now, he was making his way to the nearest bar.

About four or five blocks down, Chiyou walked into a bar, The Red Lotus. It doubled as a nightclub after dark. Fairly posh, directed to the younger scene.
Luckily, it was fairly empty at this early hour, though the bartender seemed to recognize him right off the bat, though he didn't say anything.

"I'll have Johnnie Walker, a double, straight up." he ordered, slamming the drink back as soon as it was put in front of him.

"Another." he ordered, enjoying the burn as it went down his throat and into his belly.

Taking the second drink, he shot it back. Four shots in two minutes.

Smirking, he sat the shot glass down with a thud.

"Hit me." he ordered the next round, a bit of the old Chiyou already beginning to show through.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, Hiroki didn't have such a bad idea there.
Knowing the man to be busy, but really wanting to get security on Chiyou's tail, least anything bad befall the musician, Kai rang Izzy's cellphone.
Waiting for the other man to pick up, Nakai leaned back in the driver's seat.
How was he going to tell Izzy that he'd royally screwed up....

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well, let see, we're going to work on your muscles and do some light work out therapy. Nothing too stressful today because your body isn't ready for it. So we're going to do a bit of yoga and that should help. Then I'll do a little acupunture and check out that spot you keep going out of alignment. We've got to work you up to cardio exercise for your heart. That way you can get back to the stage. The yoga will help you get stretched and focused." Michi smiled brightly seeming to be very happy to help Narcissus work on his health.

Laying out all the equipment, he sat down with Narcissus on couple of mats but before he started he asked, "Did you get my text about my new apartment? I just got some of the furniture moved over. My mom's bringing the rest in her car tomorrow."

Everything seemed normal with Michi as started to work Narcissus through the yoga moves. Michi was pretty friendly overall and didn't try to force Narcissus into any 'conversation' about himself or those memories but at the break, Michi did pose a couple of his own conversations, "Hey can I ask you some advice about music? One of your managers at Ohayou thinks I have talent but I feel really weird about...it.. well I mean he thinks I can actually be a good singer. But I don't know." First time, he had really thought to ask someone but Narcissus always seem to be ok to talk things over with before.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy had just arrived home and finally laid out all the music, notes and everything he had on the whole event. He was going to make this...work. He turned on the dvd and sat there...listening...feeling the depth of Akihiko's song, trying to not be...a lover but a good manager. However, those two got a little confused when he listened to the depths of the emotion in that music. But maybe that would help him find Akihiko's soul and make the right choices. Soon he was making notes and blowing his nose with a kleenex at times.

Until..the phone rang. "Moshi, Moshi, Izzy Lucky desu...Nakai? Are you wanting to see me early? I'm working on Narcissus' DVD at the moment." he said but then added, "Although, I can work with you if you're ready to go. Narcissus and I are...done for the day."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am

Frowning, Nakai leaned his head on the steering wheel as he spoke into the phone. "Well no, this isn't really about me. Well, I guess it kind of is but..." he sighed. "I'll come clean, Izzy. I screwed Chiyou. A few times actually. And it was all in good fun on my part but then he got attached and I told him that I liked to, you know, be able to flit around from partner to partner when I wanted and... well... he ran off. I sent a message to Hiroki, because I really don't want Chiyou to be alone after what happened to you and to Narcissus but..." there was silence for a moment as the blond pondered how best to ask. "But both Hiroki and myself thought that... well... maybe you could talk to him? Calm him down a bit.... ne?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy just longed for a part of the day that wasn't filled with...crap. He listened to Nakai and then said, "You knew he was vulnerable. That was pretty obvious...come on his music could even tell you that, Nakai. Good grief. This isn't a matter of just coming clean its a matter of thinking before acting! Of course, he ran off! You broke his heart!"

Yes, Izzy was in deluxe manager mode today and his star really screwed the pooch here. "So...yeah I will go take care of the mess you caused because seems like I'm the only one that can do it!" He was pissed because everyone was passing the buck. This wasn't a work issue, this was a personal issue but here he was dealing with a new mess yet again.

"We still have an appointment at 5 tomorrow. Be there ready to work." he hung up the phone feeling like getting in the mood to dive in to Akhiko's vision was spoiled by Nakai's indiscretions and Chiyou's desperation!

So taking a deep breath he called Chiyou's cell phone now worried about the boy after realizing he'd probably do something worst than stupid!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 am

User Image

Chiyou heard his phone ringing, but there wasn't much he could do about it, as he sat behind a different bar about three more blocks from the studio.
It had been a huge drinking spree, a total of fifteen drinks in no more than thirty minutes...a new record...and possibly one he would need help getting over, seeing as he couldn't walk, and was freezing to death in a gravel lot.
Really though, he didn't quite care. Why did it matter? He only existed for people's entertainment, anyway. He didn't matter.

A lady passing by stopped and saw the kid lying there, a puddle of vomit by his side. The phone was still ringing, and the only thing she could think to do was answer it, hoping to help the poor dear.

"Moshi moshi...Ria desu. Um...I'm sorry...I know this isn't my phone but...I think this....young lady?...needs help." the woman answered, assuming Chiyou to be a girl by the way he was dressed and the makeup running down his face.

Chiyou's head lolled to the side and he vomited again, choking a little as he spit it all up, then letting out a small sob, curling in on himself.

"There, there..." the woman soothed, reaching out to the boy while still on the phone.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

And after Izzy couldn't find him by phone and a while later after rushing through many of Chiyou's hang outs he got the call. Something worst than stupid did happen but at least he wasn't in a hospital! This time though, Izzy was not so surprised even as he was worried sick about the young man.

He cursed under his breath in silence wanting to kick Nakai just a few times for giving him another fine mess. And he was sure that Nakai was now casually doing something else maybe even relaxing in front of the TV. But maybe that wasn't totally true, however, at the moment, Izzy was just plain mad.

Star A...was trying to ruin Star A's past self and Star B had a sheer lack of upper brain function as the lower 'brain' took over. Meanwhile, he barely had enough time to make home...home. He was back to frozen dinners...and rare combini runs. Maybe he was a bit frustrated with that, but then again as he thought about it...everything was back to 'normal' wasn't it? His world was work now and surely, that amounted to something? Frowning, somewhere in his heart he wasn't sure.

So communicating quickly with Ria, he found out the location and hurried over there. Now quite thankful that he had been given a big sedan. When he got there, he thanked several times over for helping out his 'cousin' considering Izzy knew he couldn't pass in looks for any closer relations.

Ria handed him Chiyou's phone and was just glad that someone did care enough to help the 'girl'. Being drunk in Japan happened often enough considering how many hostesses and hosts there were out there and all the bars.

So Izzy took her phone number because she seemed like a nice enough woman and then picked Chiyou up and cradled him in as he carried him to the car. Izzy realized that this location wasn't too far from Chiyou's home so once he got him into the car, he fished around and found the boy's keys in is pockets then took him back to his own place.

After a short ride, he carried the miserable boy into his place and started the process of clean up. Why did these things always have to happen? Why couldn't little Chiyou just slow down and wait awhile for the right one to come along? All these questions flowed through the worried mind of a 'father' that Izzy always felt he was with this boy.

Once Chiyou was clean and dry, he tucked him into bed gently; pulling the covers up just enough before patting them into place.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 am

User Image

Chiyou was so out of it, drifting, drifting....floating along.
Someone was talking, then there was silence, then he was being held, but only for a moment.
Washed, dried, put to bed....what was happening? His eyes would flit open for a moment, but he couldn't see straight.
As far as he knew, he was being tended to by Nakai.

"Nnn....go aweh N..kai. Hate yu. Fuggin.....d**k." the kid managed to mutter, somehow gathering the strength to sit up in the bed, grab his alarm clock, and throwing it at "Nakai", though with his drunken aim, it went across the opposite side of the room and hit a wall.
As soon as he managed that, his bloodshot blue eyes rolled in his head, the room obviously spinning, and he puked all over himself before collapsing back in the bed, gurgling on his own spit up.

Thankfully, Izzy was there, or the boy would surely choke.
Even unconscious from all the drink, the young star cried, tears slipping silently down his messed up face from closed eyes.
Of course Nakai hadn't meant any harm...but in doing what he did, the way he did, he had managed to completely undo a years worth of hard work getting Chiyou up from the gutter.
When the boy sobered up...who knew what he might do next?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

He jumped when the clock was thrown. Everyone threw stuff at him lately. This was quite tiring to say the least to the manager, who right now wished he could just be a manager because his own personal problems...he could work them out. Couldn't he? If he gave up on Akihiko then he'd just have to go through some more sessions with the psychologist and everything eventually would be straightened out. Right?

Izzy really did feel like a parent as he kept the boy from choking, rewashed Chiyou and then cleaned up the bed. "Its not Nakai." said izzy as he held the boy for awhile wiping up tears. He didn't figure he'd tell Chiyou who it really was because the reaction might be bad, maybe worse. Izzy surely didn't know but today he had already toughed out time with Narcissus, put up with Nakai's screwup, and now come full circle to play Daddy.

He stroked the boy's hair again and said slowly, "You must stop doing this to yourself, Chiyou-kun." Before laying the boy back down on the bed and tucking himself in. He tilted his head and looked at the boy for a long while just wishing he could take away that pain in a realistic way because he knew what Chiyou had wished for. And here the boy had a great album even if it took a lot of Izzy to listen to it.

Taking off his suit coat that smelled really bad, he leaned up against the wall and stared out a window. For a moment, he wasn't sure what to think of his life then remembered it was getting close to his birthday. He pulled out his phone and looked at the date seeing that it was on a Saturday this year. One year older...

His birthday was too close to Christmas...and well this year, didn't look like there would be much of either celebration. He hadn't even had time to find a little plastic tree to decorate for his new apartment. Because real trees were impossible to find in Tokyo. His only fortunate part was Ohayou's vacation time always fell in the midst of his birthday, Xmas and New Years so he rarely had to use his own vacation time.

Maybe he'd go see his family this holiday? America? Oh that would be nice and fun. His Aunt and Uncle they'd be happy to see him. But then again...as he looked back to Chiyou's room, someone needed to keep an eye on the boy. Really, Chiyou needed therapy again, before he made a bigger mistake with his young life. Something had to straighten out that addictive personality.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

User Image

Cold.
He knew he felt cold. Painfully cold...though his insides felt hot.
From his drunkenness and exposure to the cold, the kid had managed to develop a fever now, shivering under the covers.
Chiyou had realized someone was there with him...doing things, though he wasn't totally aware that he had been cleaned, and was being kept from choking due to his own stupidity.

"Not...Kai...?" he seemed confused, breathing a bit heavily, trying to keep his heavy lidded eyes open, though his body kept trying to pull him into the dark depths of unconsciousness.
Who was it? Who was here, if not Nakai?

Wait...this man was calling him Chiyou-kun...so it was someone he knew, and someone he was presumably pretty close to. That left...Hiroki, Akihiko, or Izzy Lucky.
Two of those made nearly zero sense to the blond, so his mind rationalized that it must be his Ishi.
Had he not been so pitifully ill, he would have probably reacted with defiance, perhaps even rage...but at the moment, all he could bring himself to do was let out a mournful, keening cry, tears falling like rain, as he extended his arms, begging for embrace, crying out, "Papa!!!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy heard the cry and instantly he was there beside Chiyou taking him into his arms again and holding him. "Shh...Shh...It's ok. I'm here. Relax. You're in your own bed, Chiyou-kun." comforted Izzy as he stroked the blonde hair away from the teary face.

"You've had a rough night. But it will get better." he continued as he grabbed a kleenex from the side of the bed and started wiping the tears away. "Now, now..I'm here so try to calm down. You drank too much so you're going to feel miserable and sick on top of the sadness you're feeling."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:43 pm

User Image

Looking up at the man, he confirmed that it was indeed Izzy Lucky by the pair of seemingly floating glasses that appeared to be swirling above his head.

"Wh..wh...whyyy?" he cried, hands shakily clinging to the manager.
Of course, he meant why had Nakai broken his heart? Why did he feel like such a worthless outcast? Was nothing he ever did, or tried to do, the right thing? It certainly felt that way.

"Papa....Ishi....R...Ru....ki..." he sputtered, barely more coherent than a toddler after a nightmare. This man that he loved...for the moment, he had to put his hurt and bitterness aside and just accept him as a parent figure.
For the moment...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Hmmm....Why? Well..." he had to guess by Nakai's explaination what Chiyou was talking about. "Well...Chiyou-kun, when you think your interested in someone it's best to first if they are...the type to stick around or...the type to roam around." He sighed and realized that sometimes Chiyou still had a ways to go growing up.

So Izzy continued holding him and rocking him just for awhile trying to think of the right words to say. It was going to be another long day...wait...this day hadn't even ended yet. No it was going to be a long night. And he still had a pile of work a home. Obviously, he wouldn't get any sleep either.

"Yes, Chiyou-kun?" he asked when his name was called out. He hoped soon that Chiyou would fall asleep because tomorrow the hangover would be fierce. And even before the boy would have a chance to sooth that one with more booze, Izzy was going to make sure that the house was empty of the crap. And...he was going to do a drug search. This time, he wasn't about to be the one to miss that detail.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:02 pm

User Image

"Played wif me....he played wiib me....hate him!" the kid tried to explain with his currently limited ability.
"Nevah sed wouldn' stay. Treated me...like he cared!"
Pushing himself up, though unsteady, Chiyou's eyes narrowed.
Here it came...the angry phase.

"N you.....you thing is funneh, dun you! Oh, stuupit Chiyoo, always fallin in lub wif erebody. I ged it! I dun matter! ******** yuu!" he made absolutely no sense at all in his pathetic attempt at verbally lashing out at the manager.
Of course, as soon as his last sentence was finished, bile came rushing up his throat and he had to turn, leaning off the bed and puking into a trash can that, thankfully, was conveniently sitting right there by the bedside.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games