Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 am
Dustpaw nuddged his sister Tawnypaw to wake up. Tawnypaw opened her eyes and yawned. "Come on. I want to go hunt. Come with me." Tawnypaw's ears pricked up. "Okay!" The two apprentices darted off into the woods.

Bluepaw lay out in the sun and she examined herself. She was statring to get silver patched on a lot of spots, and the two large patches on her back seemed to be making a form, but she couldn't see it that well. She sighed and lay her head on her paws. She was really bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:02 pm
Pantherclaw looked around camp.

Cloudpaw took a bite out of the squirrel then nudge it toward Angel.

Windkit looked around the nursery.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:08 pm
Angel had two bites of the squirrel and then gave it back. Her eyes seemed almost clear. They used to be coated in a white glaze. Her eyes were beginning to look bluish.
[[She's being given her sight back by a certain Starclan member who feels sorry for her]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 pm
Eagleheart padded out of the camp with some fellow warriors t go hunt. After getting deep into the forest they decided to split up so they could catch more pray. Eagleheart went to a heavily wooded part of the forest to try to catch some birds in the trees. She found a tall oak and started to climb it. About halfway up the tree she heard loud barking coming from below and she froze. She scrambled up to the nearest branch and hid in the thick leaves. She peered down and scanned the ground below as she heard the barking get louder. She heard rustling in a nearby bush and a dog jumped out, barking loudly. Eagleheart started howling with laughter at the size of the dog, who was no bigger than an apprentice. The dog started sniffing around and Eagleheart thought she'd have some fun. She leaned out of the tree as far as she could and let out her loudest growl. The dog jumped and ran away wimpering. Eagleheart started laughing again as she went further into the forest to hunt. She caught two crows and a mole. She met up with the other warriors and they returned to the camp, confident that the clan would eat fully tonight.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 pm
Cloudpaw looked at Angel and noticed her eyes then he purred thank you Starclan

Pantherclaw walked around camp.

Windkit sat quietly outside the nursery.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:32 pm
A Starclan member passed Cloudpaw a thought. "You're welcome," it said.
"Hey, um, Cloudpaw? I feel like, y'know, there might be something in my eyes..... but not in my eyes. It hurts my eyes to tilt my head towards the sky, and makes my eyes....... different." Angel tilted her head toward Cloudpaw. "Why is that?"  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

RAWRitzsarah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 am
Badgerkit rolled over Noonkit. They were being loud and annoying bumping into senior warriors and elders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 am
"Hey Windkit! you look bored want to play too?" said Badgerkit.  

RAWRitzsarah

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:24 am
Noonkit rolled off from Badgerkit as she saw him calling Windkit over. She twitched her ears and tilted her head. She had gotten quite bored of playing with Windkit a while before, as he didn't seem to attack back or have initiative. She stared at Windkit regardless, wondering if he was in a more playful mood than earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:19 am
Windkit looked at Badgerkit then stood up and ran over.

Pantherclaw sat down and ate a mouse

Cloudpaw purred "Don't worry there's a Starclan cat here.THey're going to help u,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:27 pm
A Starclan member, huh? Angel thought. She rembered first coming to Moonclan so many moons ago, and rembered the name she was given.
"Hey, Cloudpaw, call me Whitekit, okay? It's the name I was given when I first came to the clan. It's time I start using it." She said, facing Cloudpaw. She seemed to stare at Cloudpaw for a moment. "Did you know that I used to be able to see?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 am
"Well,Whitekit you'll be able to see again,"Cloudpaw said trying not to call her Angel.

Pantherclaw walked out of camp to go hunting

Windkit stood next to Badgerkit.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

RAWRitzsarah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:13 am
Badgerkit jumped on Windkit and took Windkit's ear in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 pm
[[omg, its hard to call her Whitekit]]

Whitekit purred warmly. "I hope so," she said, falling asleep.

-the bushes rustled-  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:52 pm
Bluepaw had finished checking on Nettle and left the nursery. She saw some kits playing around and smiled. She also looked around and saw Angel and Cloudpaw. She knew something had happened to Angel, just not sure what. She walked over to Cloudpaw to see Angel sleeping. She crouched down next to Cloudpaw and whispered so not to wake Angel, "How's she doing? Any better?"  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games