Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

metamonkey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:13 pm

what's your major?? it can't be too horrible that your parents would want you to change it..
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:39 am

I used to do everything every other day, 3 times a week. I just recently changed it to upper body every other day, then lower body every other day. I change up between strength training and endurance as well.

My parents wanted me to do certain majors...so I kept on changing my major, until they gave up and let me do something I want. Haha.

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

miss cydel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:06 am

hello there. cheese_whine
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:36 pm

miss cydel
hello there. cheese_whine

ello ello.

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

metamonkey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:47 pm

hola hola!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:52 am

hello to all...

iBlackros3

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:58 pm

metamonkey
what's your major?? it can't be too horrible that your parents would want you to change it..

My major is Communications (Journalism). I want to become a magazine or newspaper writer. They think I'll starve that way confused They want me to major in Computer Science or Pre-Med.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:48 pm

King Henry
metamonkey

My major is Communications (Journalism). I want to become a magazine or newspaper writer. They think I'll starve that way confused They want me to major in Computer Science or Pre-Med.

haha. typical asian parents...

scream "Journarism?!? You majoring in Journarism?!? You suppose to be doctor!!!" scream

But yeah, journalism sounds cool. Im not a big fan of constant writing though.

metamonkey

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:26 am

metamonkey
King Henry
metamonkey

haha. typical asian parents...

scream "Journarism?!? You majoring in Journarism?!? You suppose to be doctor!!!" scream

But yeah, journalism sounds cool. Im not a big fan of constant writing though.
lol so true!! my parents want me to be a doctor or engineer
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:25 am

Haha good jog journalism! I love writing. I would have done journalism as well, my school wasn't offering one though, and I was really interested in health and such.

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

metamonkey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:57 pm

I'm kinda guilty for choosing to major in some medical field... neutral
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:38 pm

why?

RAWRpham

metamonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:16 am

well, my cousin told me that if i couldn't decide on what to major in when i reach college that i should just go in the medical field because of the demand. supposedly i'd be able to find a job really fast after college.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Your cousin was right. There's always a demand in the medical field. You should do something with geriatrics, there's going to be a whole lot of old people that are going to be around.

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:10 am

And I am drawn once more to this very comfortable place.
Ahh, so what have I missed these many month? xD
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games