Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:00 pm
How far are you...

Lol. Because when I get bored, then I start bringing out the Halo sh*t. XD

Halo Gameplay
Demonic Repentance killed Saintsaholic

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:20 pm
*rubs head* stop it! *kicks in the face and smashes with nearby chair*  

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:27 pm
How far are you...

*Shoots you to death with the Needler*

Halo Gameplay
Demonic Repentance killed Saintsaholic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm
*wraps head and pulls laser gun* Oh wait a second *throw match at Demonic* xd *shoots with laser* Haha energy burn!  

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:27 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Whisper Syndrome
Hi guys.. Whisper Syndrome is here. You can call me anything you like, just that it doesn't possibly bend my gender ninja Anyway, I am fairly new to Gaia and I haven't got used to some of the features yet (like posting and navigating in the forums). I joined this guild to make some friends and join this guild's cause even if I am still a bit shy. YORUSHIKUN!! sweatdrop

I'm already starting to like these guys...What happened? Everyone's so...grammatically correct. o.0 Welcome to the guild by the way. If you ever need any help just give us a call.

*dials tk's number*
can you come over here to tie my shoelace for me? xd xd xp

Sure...Where do you live? cool Hmm...*Answering machine picks up* "Hello! What?! I can't hear you! Speak up will ya? I'm gonna hang up if you don't say anything!" *Beeps* stare I hate those message machines... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:33 pm
BBnewgo
Hello, my real name is Brittny, but I prefer being called BB online... or you can call me newgo or something like that lol. There's not really much for me to say if you want to know something please just send me a message and if you think you have seen my name before you probably have as I surf countless sites and love posting and doing stuff in everyone

Welcome to LOH BB...  

tkdauronXIII

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:40 pm
How far are you...

You can't kill me. XD Welcome, new peeps. 8D XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:55 am
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Whisper Syndrome
Hi guys.. Whisper Syndrome is here. You can call me anything you like, just that it doesn't possibly bend my gender ninja Anyway, I am fairly new to Gaia and I haven't got used to some of the features yet (like posting and navigating in the forums). I joined this guild to make some friends and join this guild's cause even if I am still a bit shy. YORUSHIKUN!! sweatdrop

I'm already starting to like these guys...What happened? Everyone's so...grammatically correct. o.0 Welcome to the guild by the way. If you ever need any help just give us a call.

*dials tk's number*
can you come over here to tie my shoelace for me? xd xd xp

Sure...Where do you live? cool Hmm...*Answering machine picks up* "Hello! What?! I can't hear you! Speak up will ya? I'm gonna hang up if you don't say anything!" *Beeps* stare I hate those message machines... neutral

really? i always have a way to go around people. one example: remember those times when you ask your mom permission to do something? then they say ask your dad or something? and then the vice versa happens? well, i just follow their instructions and annoy the hell out of them. same goes for answering machines (esp. with the cell phone ones with the 20 voicemail limit). if they waste my time with the answer machine, i waste their time by making them spam the "delete" button in the end.  

Ronzalpha201

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:35 am
How far are you...

Lol. *Current bashing Saintsaholic's skull in with Gravity hammer*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:47 am
Stop the violence  

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:51 am
How far are you...

You're just mad you're getting pwned. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:30 am
Saintsaholic
Stop the violence

As Auron would probably say in this situation: Remain calm. If there's a point you can't take it anymore then fight back...with a purpose and a strategy. Try to find a way that would not make you the scourge of this world in place of the one you attempt to humiliate.  

tkdauronXIII

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:29 pm
this is the welcome to the guild forum need i say more people. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:39 pm
Stratus is mad, you people don´t deserve forgiveness now kneel and apologize to her and the guild. Ok joke but she is right, let the new people post.
.-_-.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:21 pm
Zhadgon
Stratus is mad, you people don´t deserve forgiveness now kneel and apologize to her and the guild. Ok joke but she is right, let the new people post.
.-_-.

Tell that to DR... stare arrow  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games