Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:59 pm

Ascher
I noticed the thought in the spambox, and why would you not eat for a full day?

Long story short we were supposed to go out to eat for my B-day (just a little after it) about 2 years ago when he decided to be super confronational about a lot of things, and we ended up breaking up. Then he threw a tantrum like the world was going to end and he wasn't going to eat and he was just going to let himself waste away and die, so I guilted him into eating by not eating either even though I hadn't eaten for a long time myself.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:01 pm

lurichan
Ascher

Long story short we were supposed to go out to eat for my B-day (just a little after it) about 2 years ago when he decided to be super confronational about a lot of things, and we ended up breaking up. Then he threw a tantrum like the world was going to end and he wasn't going to eat and he was just going to let himself waste away and die, so I guilted him into eating by not eating either even though I hadn't eaten for a long time myself.

That sounds like a fun way to spend a birthday... confused

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:03 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

That sounds like a fun way to spend a birthday... confused

Yeah, and it was for my 21st too and I never got to go get hammered on sake. xp Stupid ex, no cookies for him. *Humps*

Anywho, how is the job thing going? Did you get it?

What do you think of the new donation items, spiffy or blechies?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:06 pm

Still no job... >.>
ah well it just means i get to chill for a bit longer.

Donation items? >.> <.<
ummm was i away for too long?
whats going on?
what donation items?

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:07 pm

Ascher
Still no job... >.>
ah well it just means i get to chill for a bit longer.

Donation items? >.> <.<
ummm was i away for too long?
whats going on?
what donation items?

The pheonix circlet and the bone dragon helm. Dude, check the announcements.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:12 pm

I was helping my grandma sort things for moving yesteday, and got my grandpa's old fencing foils. I had actually never seen them before in my life, but they called out to me, so I asked if I could have them, and she said sure. (She was getting rid of a lot of things giving them to me and my cousin since she isn't going to have as much space) .

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:12 pm

Ehhhh... It's 1 am, my brain isn't functioning as it should...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:15 pm

Ascher

You can't find the annoucements? Or you just can't find the annoucement about the new donation items? *Has both*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:17 pm

lurichan
Ascher

You can't find the annoucements? Or you just can't find the annoucement about the new donation items? *Has both*

cant find the one on the donation items...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:18 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

*shakes my head* You really are sleepy, it's the first thing under announcements, but I'll be nice. Here is a nice easy to click link just for you.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8533533

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:20 pm

lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

*shakes my head* You really are sleepy, it's the first thing under announcements, but I'll be nice. Here is a nice easy to click link just for you.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8533533

Thankee Luri, your kindness is beyond words.
Normally around this time i'd still be functioning at around 98% operational capacity... but i feel like im runnin at 8%...
Robo-Ky_Unit_01_going_into_standby_mode... bzzt...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:21 pm

Oh... you meant the new donation items on the first page... i thought you meant someone donated those things to the guild >.>
I dunno, im more than 1/2 asleep.

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:23 pm

Ascher
Oh... you meant the new donation items on the first page... i thought you meant someone donated those things to the guild >.>

Ahh, you really are phazing out then...that does remind me, I should check out the mule account and see if anyone is trying to trade with her.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:23 pm

lurichan
Ascher

Ahh, you really are phazing out then...that does remind me, I should check out the mule account and see if anyone is trying to trade with her.

n.n go ahead

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:27 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

n.n go ahead

Are you going to be ok, or do you need to get some rest?
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games