Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:49 pm
King Kento
Daemon_King

I heard something about a new Street Fighter game coming out in '08. Many fans believe that it will be a Street Fighter 4......Well, that kinda shoots down your dream, sorry. Anyway, I'd like to take part in a Street Fighter game as well, or at least make a Street Fighter comic (I kinda want to be a comic Illustrator/writer as a future career). I already have some new characters thought up, and a story as well.

Any sites relating to that rumor?

Maybe it will maybe it wont, if the rumor is true, the game may still suck, so then my dream would just change to SF 5.

I intend to make comics for a living, but to me SF is only at its best when playable, and theres already been at least one comic of it. Id like to do a story set a bit more in the future. Get some of the originals showing some new costumes, some signs of aging, or at least there individual stories having soem effect on them outside of an occasional costume change. Id go into more detail but it be one hell of a rant.

I had even drawn up sketches of characters like Sagat, Bison, Ryu, Akuma and a few others.

Cool, I'd like to see the sketches. Anyway, I heard the thing about it on Wiki, and from Udon Crew on their deviantArt site about them doing the art for a new Street Fighter game and stuff. Anywho, as far as a comics, I plan on doing more than Street Fighter, but it's something.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:16 am
Daemon_King
King Kento
Daemon_King

I heard something about a new Street Fighter game coming out in '08. Many fans believe that it will be a Street Fighter 4......Well, that kinda shoots down your dream, sorry. Anyway, I'd like to take part in a Street Fighter game as well, or at least make a Street Fighter comic (I kinda want to be a comic Illustrator/writer as a future career). I already have some new characters thought up, and a story as well.

Maybe it will maybe it wont, if the rumor is true, the game may still suck, so then my dream would just change to SF 5.

I intend to make comics for a living, but to me SF is only at its best when playable, and theres already been at least one comic of it. Id like to do a story set a bit more in the future. Get some of the originals showing some new costumes, some signs of aging, or at least there individual stories having soem effect on them outside of an occasional costume change. Id go into more detail but it be one hell of a rant.

I had even drawn up sketches of characters like Sagat, Bison, Ryu, Akuma and a few others.

Cool, I'd like to see the sketches. Anyway, I heard the thing about it on Wiki, and from Udon Crew on their deviantArt site about them doing the art for a new Street Fighter game and stuff. Anywho, as far as a comics, I plan on doing more than Street Fighter, but it's something.

They'll probably never get posted online. I keep my art pages relatively clean of fan art. Unless its humor or parody work.  

King Kento

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:43 pm
King Kento
Daemon_King
King Kento
Daemon_King

They'll probably never get posted online. I keep my art pages relatively clean of fan art. Unless its humor or parody work.

Really, I have no idea what I'm saying at the moment. Anywho, where can go to see any of your works? I'm bored as hell.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:51 pm
My signature. The image that was a marine chibi and is now an image of myself as a hamster, is a link to my deviantart account. I do not post as much on there as fur affinity, nor am i as active on DA, but it does have a lot of my work. If youve got an account on either DA or FA feel free to throw a pm my way.  

King Kento

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:32 pm
King Kento
My signature. The image that was a marine chibi and is now an image of myself as a hamster, is a link to my deviantart account. I do not post as much on there as fur affinity, nor am i as active on DA, but it does have a lot of my work. If youve got an account on either DA or FA feel free to throw a pm my way.

Yeah, I got a dA account, it's Deathwalker27, and you'll probably find a note from me once you log onto dA.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:47 am
YAY two thousand gold!  

Schatten-Meuchelmorder

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:48 am
The Fear Returns
YAY two thousand gold!
Oh?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:54 pm
DarkElf27
The Fear Returns
YAY two thousand gold!
Oh?

Wha?  

Daemon_King

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:06 pm
The Fear Returns
YAY two thousand gold!
Does your mother know that you are walking the corners of the street and making big bucks that way?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:25 am
Lt. Brookman
The Fear Returns
YAY two thousand gold!
Does your mother know that you are walking the corners of the street and making big bucks that way?

ninja  

Big Boss OBrien

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:28 pm
Hey, breast cancer awareness week is up now, WHERE ARE THE BOOBIES?

It's sarcasm people, not a death sentence.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:04 am
Lt. Brookman

Remind me to send you a box of those red ribbons  

Samantha Bentley

King Kento

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:17 pm
Lt. Brookman

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:00 pm
King Kento
Lt. Brookman

User Image

do you have something for everthing people ask?  

alucard no life king

General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games