Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:22 pm
User Image
Puts his gun away and lunges to this guy, grabs a fist full of the front of his shirt pulling him out of his seat only to thrust his other fist into his face not just once, but about five times rapid fire wanting to make sure this guy feels it and something is broken.

Still unsatisfied, he slams this guy back into the chair, picks up his hand by the wrist and slams it palm down on the arm of the large throne. Normally, he’d be cutting off digits by now, but due to this costume he only has these pistols so he does the next best thing. He takes out his pistol, grabs this guy by the wrist and shoots his hand. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:29 pm
User Image
Gasps eek STOP!! ALFONSO STOP!! NOT HIS HANDS!! gonk HE'S REALLY TALENTED WITH HIS HANDS!! gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:04 pm
User Image
*goddamn this guy just doesn't take a hint, does he? stressed He was trying to rile him up with the 'slow to act' bit, but he's just proving him right the more he drags this out stare Though, he guesses he can't fault the guy for it. Not like he hasn't done the same to people in the past to get his own rocks off. Gio's probably already packing a stiffy, and out of curiosity, he can't help but eye the man's crotch to try and confirm it*

"Don't worry, mistress."

*spits out a mouthful of blood, a tooth coming out along with it*

"I still got plenty more appendages for you to enjoy."

*flicks his tongue, eyes fixed on Giovanni*

"And for you as well, if she can stand sharing. I've got plenty to go around." wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:20 pm
Catching a glimpse of the cobra and then seeing Franco's gun pulled, her eyes turned red again as she unsheathed the sword and swiftly brought the flat edge down on the hand holding the gun, knocking it out of his hand. Next, the sword was pointed directly under his chin, and she spoke to him in an eerie voice.

Foolish pup! Thou shalt not harm the Protector of the chosen ones! evil

She continued to hold the sword steady, the tip resting against the soft skin, ready to be impaled into his neck should he attempt to harm the Protector.

Give me a reason to spare your pathetic life. twisted

The blade pressed against the skin enough to p***k it, a small droplet of blood appearing.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image
He lets this guy go and stand straight up. eek What. The. ********. eek Did…did the Czech just hit on Ol’ Gio? eek WAT DA ********!! stressed This is seriously messed up and he is having no part of it. Time to wax this guy. evil He takes out his other pistol, points both at the Czech and shoots until both clips are empty. He then spits on the body which is littered in bullet holes. Pazza troia madre stronza!! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image
eek

My GOD!! gonk Don’t you think a simple “No thank you” would have been good?!! stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image eek *realizes her son is in that Czeck body*
*screams out in her best Shakespearean tone to him*
It is a wise father that knows his own child!!
*she waves her arms to try to get him to see her*
The sins of the father are to be laid upon the children!! Think of the children!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:46 pm
Franco, he pauses. 'e ain't move a muscle. One ting a Pavani knows is when yous in pericolo mortale dat yous don't make no mosse stupide... Sides... dis is 'is gattino regina... or so Franco thought. Does the only ting Franco knows hows to do in dis situation... he tries to looks up at her with those deep blue Pavani eyes... but the snake holds his gaze eek
User Image
Tries the next best thing... beg gonk
Ehh... gattina.
Yous ain't gots no beef wit da Principe... we's familia. capire?
Gattina regina wants dis cobras, den Gattina regina gets dis cobras... But yous gots to 'elp yous Principe 'ere. capire? Now just calls off yous gaurd, ehh?

User Image
*Leko cobra-pilliar opens her hood larger as she adjusts her vision down to the blade*
Hinotori-ssss... longs time no seessss. I see the ssseraph invoked theee

Franco's eyes get huge.
Dis fottuto serpente speaks? gonk  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:58 pm
He was pretty brave, saying that to the King. Or really stupid.
User Image
*winces at the gunfire, wondering how those with supernatural hearing aren't basically deaf already, given that his ears are ringing* I vote for stupid. Very stupid.
User Image
The King's temper can be just as bad as the Queen's.

*looks back at the Jabberwocky and his victim* Umm, should that be happening?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:31 pm
Don't worry about me, Miro. I'll be fine. cat_mrgreen The Jabberwocky won't eat me.
User Image
*gets Miro's other hand free* He'd lose a treat source if he did. cat_ninja

User Image
*growls* I heard that. mad  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:13 pm
User Image User Image
stressed
*his last words are lost in the overwhelming noise of gunshots, but he still felt the need to say it*

*is full glad he put in his earplugs for this sweatdrop That was bound to be a bit much even for human hearing, he'd imagine. Once the shooting has stopped, he leans over to Lia and whispers*

"Is it bad that a part of me is disappointed that Sergio did not also get shot?" ninja

*twitches in the pool of his... or... Tauschungs? ah.. who the ******** knows anymore. It's a huge puddle of blood and viscera that may belong to one or more of them. And if being turned into living mince meat wasn't bad enough, the demon also up an left him with a serious case of blue balls*

"DAFUQ!?" classified_fu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:20 pm
User Image
*carefully climbs down once she's free, still trying to keep a wary eye on the Jabberwocky*
"Oh! Well if treats is all it takes to not be eaten..."

*she reaches into her hip bag to pull out some tarts, only to find it empty.*
"Whaaa?! gonk But Miro had all sorts of..."

*suddenly remembers how Psy spilled out all her stored away pastries and pouts*
"Those were perfectly good still" crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:55 am
Her gaze turned to the cobra, and she could hear the spirit of the sword as it communicated telepathically with the snake succubus.

"The Seraph knows not what she has summoned. You are the protector of the chosen ones, and I am the guardian of the Queen, and therefore your guardian. What is thine will regarding this fool who tried to cause you harm?"

Her arm was steady as she held the sword against Franco's throat, ignoring his pleas.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:03 am
User Image
*Addresses the Royal Couple.* talk2hand Whatever ... It's -your- problem, not mine. stare *Backs off away from the Royal Couple and Gio's flailing gun. Stands off to the side with his arms crossed, watching this whole damned Three Ring Circus play out to the tune of Sergio's Musical and Light Show, starting with Gio's unorthodox ways of handling the situation at hand. emotion_eyebrow Watches as Taus changes over into Draa ...What the...? eek Catches a side glimpse of Katana's swift movements with her blade against Franco's throat ...Holy crap! Now what?! eek Notices that Miro is no longer tied to the cross ...Oh for crying out loud. Wonder if they're getting -all- of this on film...* rolleyes  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:43 am
Hatter snickers at the Duchess's comment. Sergio was extremely lucky to still be going on with his dance number since people were occupied. She tilts her head back lowering her voice in turn. No kidding, either Sergio or the Red Knight for that matter, I mean come ON he looked like such an idiot interfering with Their Majesties, then to have the audacity to speak back to them the way he did. And now he's oogling at everything like a hillbilly watching a chariot crash. If it weren't for the fact that the King was distracted with the Chesire's flirting I think he would have shot both of them in the head. talk2hand

Dory leans out from the brim of Hatter's hat. Not to mention *yawns* extremely unprofessional. They are both to listen and obey every command of Their Majesties and the fact that they are both so openly blatant in their actions it shows that neither of them have any capabilities in their duties. No wonder the Queen is constantly angry when she is surrounded by fools who can't keep in line and know their place. rolleyes

Hare finishes his warm drink and gives a stretch. Seriously neither of them are keeping in character I'm amazed Harskarinna is just rolling with this and not calling cut.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games