Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Hikari Mizushima ┇
Female 16

"Well... I've only watched parts of it.... And most of the manga....It's really uncertain but it seems like another keyblade war might come... I don't understand most of the stuff about the heart-shadow thingies or those other monsters but...." Hikari looked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:13 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: .))

Sasha sighed and nodded
"I was afraid of such. Ive been through at least one, long story short, I don't really age....not since the last one. The heart shadow things are called heartless, some have a emblem, some don't. Then there are nobodies. Its ok to not understand it, not all of them are bad though."

Her stomach growled again, she sighed
"are you hungry?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:34 pm
┇ Hikari Mizushima ┇
Female 16

She shook her head. She'd rather get things out of the way. "Whatever things she told you to do, please... just get them out of the way.... This stalling just makes me feel worse!"
Nami sighed and leaned against the backside of the door, guarding it. She smirked, planning on giving the girl a scare, a real reason to live.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:43 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

"you don't have to be mean about it, Hikari. Sheesh." she said.
"she asked me to give you a physical, I already did while we were talking. Your extremely thin and your body is fraile but not too bad. You can get stronger if you want, or you can remain how you are now. I suggest you get something to eat from the cafeteria."

She sighed as her tiger ears appeared from her hair and her ears were down like she was beaten.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:08 pm
┇ Hikari Mizushima ┇
Female 16

She blinked a couple of times. "R-really? That wasn't intrusive at all, like I thought it'd be... Maybe this world might be better than home..."
Hikari walked to the door and opened it but Nami had anready passed through the door, putting her knife in the girl's hand and closing the door again. "The scars on your arms, I don't need a mental exam on you to tell what your mind is like."
Hikari looked at the big bowie knife in her hands. "What about them?"
"Self harming yourself in hopes you'll die, right." Nami growled.
Hikari backed up and dropped the knife. "N-no, I-I would never..."
Nami stepped towards Hikari. "Right, like I can believe that."
Hikari backed up as far as she could against the wall, cowering in fear as she slipped to the floor. "No! It's not like that! Not like that at all! It was the boys at school! They'd drag me into the woods and run a knife they brought to school along my arm! I never-never wanted it to be like this! Please, make it stop!"
Nami sheathed her bowie knife and grabbed a blanket, throwing it over Hikari. "Good. That was all I wanted."
Nami spoke through thick sobs. "Wh-what?"
"I wouldn't have done any of this if it weren't for a reason. I can diagnose you with depression and slight post trauma disorder. It's only a field medic diagnosis but it's close enough." Nami fell to her knees and hugged the girl. "You've been hurting for so long that you'd forgotten what someone's affection is like."
Hikari stared wide eyed at the far wall in a mixture of confusion and disorienting sadness before breaking out into a full fledged bawl. She hugged Nami back. Nami stroked the back of her head. "S'alright, let it all out."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:08 pm
[ooc: Man, so much happens when you don't go on for a day T wT ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Since everything had seem to be fine now, Odayaka walked over to the cabinet that had a few books in it on potion making or healing spells. She grabbed one she hadn't finished reading yet and walked over to a chair. Once she sat down, she began to continue reading from where she left off, her ears twitch every once in a while.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:49 am
User Image

Ecliipse stood there looking over Kalena before he got a message. "Well....good news is Listio is coming in soon with the new shield code. Should get our defenses back up and running again." He said with a sigh.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:05 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

Sasha hugged Hikari from behind, she wrapped her tail around Hikari but only slightly, purring as she hugged her.
"its good to let it out, to hold it in, it hurts worse the more one goes along."

Misty peaked her head in the infirmary, and then she saw Jaster and Jax meditating, and then a new girl that her sister and Nami were hugging. Then she saw Eclipse near someone encased in a capsule. She crept slowly and carefully and peeked into the capsule.

She almost screamed as her eyes widened. She quickly ran out of the room.

Jaster opened a eye watching Misty run out.
"I think she just found out..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:45 am
User Image

Eclipse heard the scream and it knocked him out of his thoughts. He turned his head to catch Misty running out of the room. "Thats not good. Someone get her and tell her its not as it looks....yet." He said.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:27 pm
┇ Hikari Mizushima ┇
Female 16

Hikari's crying fit slowly died away. She let go of Nami and wiped her face on her sleeve. "M'sorry.... for causing this much trouble."
"Hear me well, you better. I don't want any o' tha' crap. No sayin' sorry for summat like this." Nami scolded before helping Hikari off the ground. "A whole new world. Y've got a lot t' look forward to."
Hikari looked away. "Yes, but now I don't even have a place to go back to."
"I'm sure my Da wouldn't mind another person in th' house. Nami smirked. She looked to Sasha. "Don't teachers an' faculty have a way to communicate with one another from other worlds?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:37 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

"what about telepathy?" Jaster looked up at everyone.

"only if they had telepathic capabilities before. If not, it gives people headaches." Sasha looked at Jaster.

She looked back at Nami and held her bottom lip thinking, then she pointed it and then grasped her lip again thinking.
"there is one, as telepathy wasn't really used until Kalena came into being headmaster. I got this that has most of the staff, with some exceptions like Kalena."

She takes out a cell phone.
"DIZ gave it to me, I know how to make and receive calls, that's it. You can try."

She tossed the phone to Nami.

Jaster snickered some.
"yeah, Kalena, I think, took a mallet after the first one, threw another in a lake, another into a volcano, crushed a few after that....yeah....she's weird. I just hope her brother isn't like that...."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:07 pm
[ooc: Where is Misty btw? Did she go elsewhere or is she just outside the Infirmary?]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka had been startled when she heard a sudden scream, it was Misty who ran out of the room. "Erm...I can go get her." she said, putting her book down on a nearby table, she had nothing else better to do anyway. She then made her way out of the room, her ears perked up and twitching. Her senses weren't as good as Shinochi's, but she searched around for Misty. When she found her aura, she made her way towards her.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:27 pm
kalenakeeper
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

(Great hall)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image

"Luckily thats one trait i never really picked up." Eclipse said with a sigh ignoring the sudden scream in the distance. He was going to guess Dk was going to be mad at him....he was the one who made to call.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:14 pm
┇ Hikari Mizushima ┇
Female 16

Nami looked the phone over before she was satisfied. ""is is a neat lil' trinket. So, ya jus' open it like this..." She put it to her ear. "An' you can talk to another teacher? H'llo, Da? Da."
Hikari took the phone from Nami and looked through the contacts. "Never liked cell phones much, myself. What's your dad's name?" Hikari asked, helping Nami.
Nami looked over Hikari's shoulder. "Hmm, I really need to pull away from books an' video games ore often.... There, thassit. Jaecen Light." She pointed.
Hikari initiated the call and handed the phone to Nami. She took it and placed it against her ear. It was kind of funny that she could build her own radio transmitter system but didn't know how to use a phone.

Jaecen's phone rang. He sat up and looked at the clock. Shrugging, he picked up the phone and answered it. "Good morning, Miss Sasha. What seems to be the issue?"

"Da? Ah, it is you. Okay, how fast can you get to the school?" Nami said really fast, showing no sign of her deep accent.

Jaecen frowned. "Really, Nami. What do you want? Can't it wait until I get there at ten?"

"No, Papa. It's really important." Nami said with a slight whine in her voice.

Jaecen sighed and looked at the clock again. "Fine. It better be a really good reason."

"'kay, thanks Da." Nami said.

Jaecen hung up and looked at his phone. "That was definitely a first for Nami..."

Nami handed the phone back to Sasha and looked to Hikari. She set her hands to her hips. "Alright, he should be here soon."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games