Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:50 am
I tried that site and saw my cadaver would be like $3,915. Wow. tense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:50 am
Dexigone
I just realized something. Not meaning to be offensive, but I realized that over zealous Protestants ruined Christianity for the rest of us Christians in America.

Seriously. Do you ever see any Orthodox Christians do such a thing? There might be a wild Catholic in the mix, but I don't know. I'm not even blaming outside religions.

I don't even know what you're talking about. XD  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 am
$4,490 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 am
$4,360 yay?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 am
Meromictic
Dexigone
I just realized something. Not meaning to be offensive, but I realized that over zealous Protestants ruined Christianity for the rest of us Christians in America.

Seriously. Do you ever see any Orthodox Christians do such a thing? There might be a wild Catholic in the mix, but I don't know. I'm not even blaming outside religions.

The topic I was talking about was which sect ruined Christianity's image. My theory to say: it was the Protestants.
Why? Looking back in American History. A lot of the choices were made to the majority: White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant.
Some of them were disastrous just to preserve their majority rights. I might list them all but it'd be TL;DR material.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 am
I'm not even going to list my corpse. I'm too young to even think about it! emotion_puke

No emoticon will ever list my chickenheartedness.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:48 am

Also, I think that religion is bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 am
Sometimes, after I finish a large bowl of Lucky Charms, I think to myself, "Everything is going to be all right."

3nodding

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Tsukita-chan

Demure Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 am
cadaver... worth? eek

mmmmm
I am at work... not sure if that site is safe to see here x'D
-will try later-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:06 am
DC-Chan
Sometimes, after I finish a large bowl of Lucky Charms, I think to myself, "Everything is going to be all right."

3nodding

really that's all it takes blaugh  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:20 am
Dexigone
Meromictic
Dexigone

The topic I was talking about was which sect ruined Christianity's image. My theory to say: it was the Protestants.
Why? Looking back in American History. A lot of the choices were made to the majority: White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant.
Some of them were disastrous just to preserve their majority rights. I might list them all but it'd be TL;DR material.
I'm sure there are a lot of choir boys who would love to talk to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 am
Dexigone
Meromictic
Dexigone

If you want to be even more specific, it was Fundamentalist Protestant Christians. You know, the type that vocally hates on gays, abortions, etc.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:58 am
Eudaemon
Dexigone
Meromictic
Dexigone

If you want to be even more specific, it was Fundamentalist Protestant Christians. You know, the type that vocally hates on gays, abortions, etc.

Don't forget westboro baptist church.
Even if some people practice against ones beliefs. You still have to respect them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:59 am
dakki-dono
Dexigone
Meromictic
Dexigone

I'm sure there are a lot of choir boys who would love to talk to you.

I don't know any choir boys :/  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 pm
I just bought the Super Unnatural item.

I didn't realize that the coat only has one wing. crying

However, the "Hey Assbutt!" bubble is my favorite thing out of it. Best. quote. ever.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games