Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:33 pm
Ume Tanaka
Ume sneaks into the Great Hall...late.

She sits down at the Slytherin table without a word and starts to load her plate as if nothing was amiss

((Long lost me...I have been away from Gaia for a long time...strange to be back))

*alicia elf looks into the Great Hall and notices Ume...and faints*

(YES YOU HAVE!! How're things?)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:42 pm

@Sarah- So what do you like to do for fun (:

@Shnerkel- Of course you can sit here (:

signs_of_zack

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 pm
IceeWitch
Ume Tanaka

She sits down at the Slytherin table without a word and starts to load her plate as if nothing was amiss

((Long lost me...I have been away from Gaia for a long time...strange to be back))

Ume slips a piece of chicken into the sleeve of her robe.

((hee hee. Yay. I knew you'd remember me. I was glad to see you still here. :p I've been good just very busy with school I just couldn't keep up with forums))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:27 am
Professor Adonis stood up again for his last speech before the start of term feast closed, "Hope you students had a wonderful time here in the Great Hall for the start of Term Feast. Classes will be beginning at some point of the day, how exciting!"

"There are many things I want to say about this term, but then I would be tempted to tell you of the special events we have in store for the guild. Time will tell of what I'm talking about, but you're going to have to remain with us until we're ready to reveal it all. Last term I introduced my office in towns, hopefully we'll have another get-together there, perhaps?" Adonis mused, "Well I guess what I'm trying to say is try and get those points so we can finally break the Hour Glasses with over 1000 house points! HUZZAH!"

Adonis stepped down from his podium and realized something on his way down. He rushed back, "Oh! A reminder to all students. Since we're in an active term, the mods and I feel that it is mandatory that all students post in house colors. If this is not followed through, you can endanger your house from losing points and we don't want that to happen, do we?" Adonis nodded, "I guess that's all. Enjoy the term!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:44 pm
Princess downed her pumpkin juice, before rushing out of the great hall to her first class. "Hmmmm, one can never go wrong with pumpkin juice." Princess runs off to her first class.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:20 pm
"Thank-you!" Schnerkel cheerfully replied to the boy that had just offered her a seat. "What's your name?" she asked and was about to ask his year as well when the Headmaster stood up to make a speech. Schnerkel's parents had told her there was always one at the start of every term and the first year was not disappointed. Unfortunately, she had not been able to eat yet! When he was done talking, Schnerkel stood up to head out to classes as instructed but tried to discretely sneak a roll and a piece of pie to take with her. How long it would be before she could eat again, the Gryffindor did not know, but she was not up to finding out the hard way.

For a moment Schnerkel was afraid someone might yell at her for taking the food, but her stomach reminded her that it was very needed, so with that in mind she headed out of the Great Hall to her first classes in Hogwarts.

Schnerkel

Adventuring Flame

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Wall Street 200

Elliera

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:49 am
Elle walks back into the great hall, she frowns and takes a seat.

"Awww, end of feast already?!" Elle glomps as she eats a chicken wing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:10 pm
Miranda gives a somewhat evil smile, she can feel the dare devil come to her. She gets a straw and puts it over her pumpkin juice and connecting to her nose. "Hehehe, this is going to be fun...." Miranda sucks into the straw, her pumpkin juice racing up her nose. She drops her straw and almost gags. "Now that is what I call fun!"  

GunBANG

phantommangagirl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:03 am
Sarah starts to put down her plate, then turns to Serithia and smiles at her. "Thanks for talking to me," she says, "I think I feel better about Slytherin."

Privately, she still thinks, I like the people, but my parents are going to kill me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:04 am
Ume Tanaka
IceeWitch
Ume Tanaka

Ume slips a piece of chicken into the sleeve of her robe.

((hee hee. Yay. I knew you'd remember me. I was glad to see you still here. :p I've been good just very busy with school I just couldn't keep up with forums))

Sarah turns around and looks at the newcomer. "Hello there!" she says, surprised. "Where were you? Are you new too?"  

phantommangagirl

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:52 am
phantommangagirl

Sarah turns around and looks at the newcomer. "Hello there!" she says, surprised.

"Hey there, my names Ume. Welcome to the best house in Hogwarts." She grins.

phantommangagirl

"Where were you? Are you new too?"

Ume smiles looking slightly embarrassed. "I kind of got caught up in something earlier...ooooww." She flinches. "But I still made it in time for the speech." She grins.

"I'm a fourth year. Already half way...time sure flew. Ouuuuch!" Ume sticks another piece of chicken in her sleeve and smiles.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:12 pm
Ume Tanaka
Ume smiles looking slightly embarrassed. "I kind of got caught up in something earlier...ooooww." She flinches. "But I still made it in time for the speech." She grins.

"I'm a fourth year. Already half way...time sure flew. Ouuuuch!" Ume sticks another piece of chicken in her sleeve and smiles.

Sarah looks at Ume strangely, then smiles. "Well, you won't survive the second half of your Hogwarts career if you keep sticking yourself with chicken bones." She laughs, then takes Ume's arm and starts to drag her away. "Come on, you can eat your dinner in the Common Room."  

phantommangagirl

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:37 pm
phantommangagirl

Sarah looks at Ume strangely, then smiles. "Well, you won't survive the second half of your Hogwarts career if you keep sticking yourself with chicken bones." She laughs, then takes Ume's arm and starts to drag her away. "Come on, you can eat your dinner in the Common Room."

Ume laughs and lets herself be dragged away. Two glowing red eyes peek out from her sleeve for a minute then disappear again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:31 pm
Mikki sat down with her 3 friends and started putting food on her plate. "Ohmigawsh, I LOVE the house elves! I'm half starved!" She started eating, and, with her mouth half full, she said to them, "What's been going on? I barely see the two of you anymore." Mikki had been curious as to what was happening between Carrigan and her dear friend Miranda. She'd just have to ask later.  

Giselle LeFlour

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:13 pm
Carrigan sat down gingerly at the very edge of the Ravenclaw table as was his custom and began to pick at the various platters of food set out before him. He was famished, to be honest, but didn't exactly feel like stuffing his face in front of three female classmates who probably expected more from him. Instead of piling mashed potatoes and gravy on his plate, he filled his goblet and took a sip from it, eying the food on Mikki's plate wistfully.

"I apologize for not being readily available," he said apologetically, looking slightly remorseful. "I have been quite busy with... things..." trailing off uneasily, he just caught himself before he let anything potentially revealing slip and took another gulp of pumpkin juice. "Despite that, I've begun to fall behind in Care of Magical Creatures, regrettably."

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games