Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:40 am
NeveroddoreveN
"I'm usindg ,b,iroken key,boird. QI cn'et etype kfull senetences.

... No use kfiirset leeteteri

... No use kfiirset leteeteri

... I'll ediet iet eto look ok.
...No use fkiirset leetteeri. QQOetheir keys dou,blre dikfkfeirenet leeteteris.
z*ediets*
... I'll edit it to look ok.
...No use first letter. Other keys double different letters.

... qI can copy/pasete an "a" ,buet iet etkes etoo londg.
... I can copy/paste an "a" but it takes too long.

and I read all of that? yes i did u.u why don't you type comon words in a word doc. and then copt and paste them u.u  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:11 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

.maths it out. that's like 2.3 rods .shocking gasp.
have you read the articles in play boy? Clearly you don't know what your mising. >.>
thanks ^^ I feel all special.
I don't think the tree is a safe place to hide! They might shake it and all your gold will come falling out. XD
Can't say I have~ =P
So~ what kind of machine is this? o.O
well i would of gone under a rock but i was afraid I would have to pay rent so it was a major 'what's this what's this' quote from Josh and I went for the tree.
XD I'm very safe in tree's I climb them all the time.
well some of them are rather funny ^^ I went over to my ex boyfirends house and his dad had one and I was reading it hehe funny to see him flip out at that ^^;;; just realized how much i don't talk about him.
it's a snow cone maker so i can have a snow cone whenever i want! it's very nice 8]
^^ I used to climb trees all the time. XD We don't really have any climbable ones around here anymore.
XD I can understand his reaction though~
Oooh... I get'cha now. ^^ Yeah, we have one of those too. I don't like it because we always have to make my dad snow cones. XDD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:20 pm
Police of Karma
NeveroddoreveN

z*ediets*

and I read all of that? yes i did u.u why don't you type comon words in a word doc. and then copt and paste them u.u
When I typed "letters" I got "leeteteri". I don't think spell check would've... *checks* OMG! Spell check offered the word "letters." XD
Most of the keys didn't work and the other keys I pressed would give me random double letters. ...And the keys were hard to press. >.>

I had fun typing up that post and then I was done dealing with it all. ...Not like I had any more time to be on the comp anyway. XP

I had to log onto Nift because he didn't have any As in his name. XD I figured out the copy/paste letter thing soon after though~

I want my computer! ;___;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:31 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
NeveroddoreveN

z*ediets*

When I typed "letters" I got "leeteteri". I don't think spell check would've... *checks* OMG! Spell check offered the word "letters." XD
Most of the keys didn't work and the other keys I pressed would give me random double letters. ...And the keys were hard to press. >.>

I had fun typing up that post and then I was done dealing with it all. ...Not like I had any more time to be on the comp anyway. XP

I had to log onto Nift because he didn't have any As in his name. XD I figured out the copy/paste letter thing soon after though~

wow my keyboard is fine and yet i made several sad
mistakes u.u
.pat pat. poor dear.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:45 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
NeveroddoreveN

z*ediets*

mistakes u.u
.pat pat. poor dear.
u.u It's time like that when you realize just how much you need the letter A. XD
But that's why we love'ya. ^-^
u__u

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:03 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
NeveroddoreveN

z*ediets*

mistakes u.u
.pat pat. poor dear.
u.u It's time like that when you realize just how much you need the letter A. XD
u__u

well the e is even worse.
for my bad evil spelling? >.> is that love.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

mistakes u.u
.pat pat. poor dear.
u__u

Heheh, I was very glad that the E worked just fine. ^^;;
With your spelling? Yes. ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:55 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

mistakes u.u
.pat pat. poor dear.
u__u

well then what keyboard are you on now? did you lie bash it around and then it worked XD
hum how odd ^^;;;

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:09 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
mistakes u.u
.pat pat. poor dear.
u__u

well then what keyboard are you on now? did you lie bash it around and then it worked XD
hum how odd ^^;;;
Right now? My dad's laptop. The other comps are occupied at the moment. XP
I used a different comp and keyboard this morning while I was at work. Yes... I work. Occasionally. XD I was on break, so I didn't have much time anyway. XP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:37 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
mistakes u.u
.pat pat. poor dear.
u__u

hum how odd ^^;;;
I used a different comp and keyboard this morning while I was at work. Yes... I work. Occasionally. XD I was on break, so I didn't have much time anyway. XP
I have my dad's lap top in the closet ^^;; i'm thinking of taking down my PCU so i can let my lappy take up the whole desk -.-
.shocking gasp. i didn't know! why do you hide such things from me .gonk. next thing i know you kwill be adding on siblings and all of that.
I bairly go on break they ind of make you go u.u

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:47 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab

hum how odd ^^;;;
I have my dad's lap top in the closet ^^;; i'm thinking of taking down my PCU so i can let my lappy take up the whole desk -.-
.shocking gasp. i didn't know! why do you hide such things from me .gonk. next thing i know you kwill be adding on siblings and all of that.
Nice. B} *gets lost dreaming about the thought of having a desk*
Nah~ it's a sporadic work schedule... I just um... work for my dad. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:58 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab

hum how odd ^^;;;
if you saw this set pu you would probally freak out.
sounds like julies same situation ....and the same thing i did when I was young I started working when I was 13 but didn't work for anyone other than my family until i was 17 years old.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:22 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sounds like julies same situation ....and the same thing i did when I was young I started working when I was 13 but didn't work for anyone other than my family until i was 17 years old.
@.@ Probably. I had a desk for a while~ it's with all of the other stuff that won't fit in my room. ^^;;
^^ Oh my~ I've been doing this stuff for~ my whole life. ...I don't remember when I started getting paid for it. It's a little too convenient~ ^^;;;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:46 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
@.@ Probably. I had a desk for a while~ it's with all of the other stuff that won't fit in my room. ^^;;
^^ Oh my~ I've been doing this stuff for~ my whole life. ...I don't remember when I started getting paid for it. It's a little too convenient~ ^^;;;

forget the other stuff! this is important! i ushally have two desks
I agree the first thing i ever sold was a bed ^^;; they always had me there when they had a sale u.u i fell so used but those were the good times ^^ of course i've always had a dream that i would get rich and buy back every house I have ever lived in...that's atleat 10 places two of which is in AK u.u but i don't like the idea of the memories being lost ...one of them are being turned into a chain of stores.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:05 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab

forget the other stuff! this is important! i ushally have two desks
I agree the first thing i ever sold was a bed ^^;; they always had me there when they had a sale u.u i fell so used but those were the good times ^^ of course i've always had a dream that i would get rich and buy back every house I have ever lived in...that's atleat 10 places two of which is in AK u.u but i don't like the idea of the memories being lost ...one of them are being turned into a chain of stores.
Eheh, it's hard to fit furniture in a room when one wall is curved. XP I do have a sad excuse for a desk, it besically serves as a shelf because it's too shallow.
XD ^^ I used to basically live at my dad's work. ^^;;
That is a lot of places, and very sad about the memories thing. .__. I hope your dream comes true~

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games