Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:35 pm

"Why go to the Ministry? Just talk to a station attendant, and they can quite probably set up a Floo connection or arrange a Side-Along Apparation into Hogsmeade. If you can't reach an attendant due to a barrier malfunction, it won't take very long for such a critical error to be noticed. My point is, nobody who missed the train and then broke the law and endangered themselves with some wild scheme ever did it because they had to. They did it because they wanted to."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Tips head in a slight nod. It seems so James. As for the new students there is no telling. I guess we shall just have to wait and see. Hand the Gryffindor a small box of animal treats. Here give Henry 2 of these and he'll calm down for you. One of my own creations so i know it works. Oh! Excuse my manners my name is Kamalia-Mingan Phelps but most just call me Kam or Kamalia! Smiles softly.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:30 pm

The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

(Please stop quoting each other. It just makes the page longer and confusing. If your addressing someone just say @their name. Thank you.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Myles puts the scroll in his baggage, then purchases a turkey leg and a butterbeer.

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Riku closes her book and goes over to the Trolley Witch. She buys some Butterbeer, Pesto Chicken Sandwiches, Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, and a Turkey Leg. She sits back down and gives her dog the Turkey Leg, who barks and wags her tail happily. She begins to eat some of her sandwich enjoying every bite...mmm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Louis looks over at the passing Trolley Witch and is surprised at the selection. I didn't know they had actually food on here i thought she just sold candy." He then went back to staring blankely out the window.

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Noelle puts her trunk in an empty compartment and buys some chocolate frogs and sugar quills, then goes to sit by her puppy in her compartment.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Louis got bored and got up deciding to explore as he started bustling through the different compartments until he reached one with a girl and her puppy in one. He walks up to Noelle and introduced himself, "Hello there, my name's Louis."

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Noelle looks up and says "Hey, I'm Noelle" She bites off a chocolate frog's head off, looks at the card and says to more to herself than anyone else "Dang it Bathilda again"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Louis looked at Noelle oddly as he watched her bite the frogs head off. "Erm ya, i started to think that they only make Bathilda cards that why i've put off eating chocolate frogs for now until i start to see less Bathilda's popping up."

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:44 pm

User Image

Amelia hears the trolley witch, she walks out her compartment and asks for butterbeer, and pesto chicken sandwich

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Noelle laughs at Louis and says "Seriously I have like 6 of her" She puts the rest of the frog in her mouth.

Daliaveyani

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:27 pm

"I've been tempted to send an owl demanding a refund for my cards."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 pm

"Ehh I'm not that desperate for new cards" Noelle says and laughs.

Daliaveyani

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:21 pm

"Never said I was desperate, I just find it ridiculous and think someone should say something instead of letting them get people's hopes up." Louis began to laugh along with Noelle.
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games