Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:11 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*laughs softly and pulls him back down to her and holds him close, her hands roaming over his chest.* Have I persuaded you to stay in, then?

I'm not going anywhere. cool

*giggles at his response* Well, are you relaxed enough now, Officer? I hate that you missed your work out at the gym....*her hands continue to slide over his chest and arms*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:19 pm
katana68

*giggles at his response* Well, are you relaxed enough now, Officer? I hate that you missed your work out at the gym....*her hands continue to slide over his chest and arms*

Workout?…oh yeah. *runs his hand along her leg* I can always do that later. wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:23 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

Workout?…oh yeah. *runs his hand along her leg* I can always do that later. wink

*leans in and kisses his neck* How long do you want to stay in here? I think we might get wrinkly if we stay in much longer....*she wraps her legs around him*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:33 pm
*comes up to the main bar area looking for Tes since it is late and he hasn't come back yet. When he enters, he sees Tes sitting at a table with his head down, seemingly asleep.*
Gi ussta....

*walks up beside Tes and rubs his back*
If you were just going to sleep, you could just as well have stayed downstairs.

*seeing no one else around, he figures Tes will not mind. He bends down and kisses his forehead*
Guuan, Quortek.

*smiles and pets him to help him wake. After a few moments, Tes opens his eyes and looks at him sleepily*
Would you like me to take you to bed?

*Tes yawns and nods, slowly getting out of his chair and using Ryzan as support. The two of them walk back down to his quarters.*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:34 pm
katana68

*leans in and kisses his neck* How long do you want to stay in here? I think we might get wrinkly if we stay in much longer....*she wraps her legs around him*

We could always continue this in the shower. *He grins slyly at her* wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:36 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

We could always continue this in the shower. *He grins slyly at her* wink

*she grins back at him* Hmmm, I suppose we could......*she gets up out of the jacuzzi and goes to the shower to turn it on. After a moment, she steps in, turns around to look at Showcase, and motions for him to join her.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:44 pm
{{That's so backwards! You shower first, then bathe... not the other way around gonk *realizes that they're not going in there for cleaning then slips away quietly, pretending he didn't say anything*}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:46 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{That's so backwards! You shower first, then bathe... not the other way around gonk *realizes that they're not going in there for cleaning then slips away quietly, pretending he didn't say anything*}}

(( rofl I heart you, TES! Besides, maybe I didn't want to get water all over the bathroom floor. wink ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm
katana68

*she grins back at him* Hmmm, I suppose we could......*she gets up out of the jacuzzi and goes to the shower to turn it on. After a moment, she steps in, turns around to look at Showcase, and motions for him to join her.*

*He grabs a bar of soap, joins her in the shower and secures the shower door. He takes the soap, gets his hand good and lathered up and proceeds to slowly run them along the contours of her body. wink OH MAN does she feel good! He then wraps his arm around her waist, pulls her body tightly against his and kisses her passionately as he continues to run his soapy hands along her curves.*

(( Not where I come from cool This way is MUCH better than your way…bar none. You just run along and take a nap with Ryzan. LMAO.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:52 pm
JustinShowcase

*He grabs a bar of soap, joins her in the shower and secures the shower door. He takes the soap, gets his hand good and lathered up and proceeds to slowly run them along the contours of her body. wink OH MAN does she feel good! He then wraps his arm around her waist, pulls her body tightly against his and kisses her passionately as he continues to run his soapy hands along her curves.*

(( Not where I come from cool This way is MUCH better than your way…bar none. You just run along and take a nap with Ryzan. LMAO.))

((LOL, I quite agree! xd ))

*Wrapping her arms around his neck, she returns his kiss and leans against him, loving the feel of him against her.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:05 pm
{{From a strictly hygienic point of view, it's actually better to shower first so that you're not soaking in your own filth. For other purposes I think either way could work fine, though personally I would still prefer the shower first so that afterward I could relax my lower body from all that... um... "standing" ninja }}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:26 pm
*He pins her against the tile wall of the shower as he kisses her harder. He then works his way down her neck as his hands roam her body. He grabs her thigh and lifts her leg up to his waist while pulling her into him. As the steam continues to rise and fill the bathroom, he proceeds to completely enjoy one very long, very steamy, very satisfying shower.*

(( I think there will be plenty of time to relax after all this "standing" cool ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm
((LOL, and speaking of showers...I need to start getting ready to go out! xd ))

*MUCH later....she leans against him and kisses him deeply. Turning off the shower, she grabs two towels and hands one to him. Squeezing the water from her hair, she dries off quickly, as does Showcase. Grabbing his hand, she leads him to the bed and gently pushes him down onto it.*

((LOL, OK, Showcase, do what you want to now..I gotta go get ready!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:36 pm
katana68
((LOL, and speaking of showers...I need to start getting ready to go out! xd ))

*MUCH later....she leans against him and kisses him deeply. Turning off the shower, she grabs two towels and hands one to him. Squeezing the water from her hair, she dries off quickly, as does Showcase. Grabbing his hand, she leads him to the bed and gently pushes him down onto it.*

((LOL, OK, Showcase, do what you want to now..I gotta go get ready!))

Mwahahahahahahaha twisted  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:53 pm
I think I could get used to this "staying in" thing. wink

*He smiles at her and pulls her down onto the bed with him. He kisses her gently for several moments and looks into her beautiful eyes.* What do you say we just hang out in bed and watch a movie? *She nods and they slip into bed. He props up some pillows to lean on and as she rests her head on his chest, he puts his arm around her lightly brushing the small of her back. He grabs the remote, flips on a movie for them to watch and he enjoys a nice intimate evening in.* cool  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games