Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:08 pm
MortSanglant

I showed him a picture of a girl from headsickpinup.com and commented on how she had absolutely no chest and that if it were me I'd have gotten implants a long time ago.

He then proceded to tell me that I'm going to have to anyway because it'll be our 1st anniversary gift. So I said, "But what are you getting me?"

And he asked, "what do you want?"

I told him that I know only one thing that is on par with implants and that is ::posts a link to wikipedia entry for an apadravya:: + ::posts link to wikipedia entry for ampallang:: = magic cross. And he freaks out at the prospect of me even thinking of him piercing his genitles.

Long story. Sorry.

gonk

I see
^^;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:12 pm
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
MortSanglant

I showed him a picture of a girl from headsickpinup.com and commented on how she had absolutely no chest and that if it were me I'd have gotten implants a long time ago.

He then proceded to tell me that I'm going to have to anyway because it'll be our 1st anniversary gift. So I said, "But what are you getting me?"

I told him that I know only one thing that is on par with implants and that is ::posts a link to wikipedia entry for an apadravya:: + ::posts link to wikipedia entry for ampallang:: = magic cross. And he freaks out at the prospect of me even thinking of him piercing his genitles.

Long story. Sorry.

gonk

I see
^^;

I guess I'm just a weirdo.

cry

MortSanglant

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:16 pm
MortSanglant
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
MortSanglant

Long story. Sorry.

gonk

I see
^^;

I guess I'm just a weirdo.

cry

Naw, just special
:3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:20 pm
MortSanglant
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
MortSanglant
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
MortSanglant
gonk

o:
What?

I've succeeded in freaking out one of my friends to the point of disgust.

crying

I don't know if he's going to talk to me the rest of the night.

How did you do that?
o:

Long story. Sorry.

gonk

heart

ieatyourtclol

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:22 pm
celebie.exe
MortSanglant
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
MortSanglant
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
MortSanglant
gonk

o:
What?

I've succeeded in freaking out one of my friends to the point of disgust.

crying

I don't know if he's going to talk to me the rest of the night.

How did you do that?
o:

Long story. Sorry.

gonk

heart

heart @ you too.

heart

ninja

@Deadly - yay! I knew I was special....>.<

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:24 pm
Hi Celebie

Dearest Darling`

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:26 pm
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hi Celebie

Hello, [.Deadly_Doll.]

How are you?

ieatyourtclol

MortSanglant

neutral

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:27 pm
Drifter_Xwolf

Nice smooth entry into the chatbox. Might I ask if it it is the same issue from last night. If I recall correctly, the 70 year old chain smoking assistant manger who is useless?

ieatyourtclol

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:28 pm
what ? oh no There was a huge a** centapede on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:28 pm
MortSanglant
neutral

No being neutral. Pick a side.

ieatyourtclol

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:29 pm
celebie.exe
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hi Celebie

Hello, [.Deadly_Doll.]

How are you?

I'm good.
x3
Hyper for some odd reason.

You?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:29 pm
celebie.exe
MortSanglant
neutral

No being neutral. Pick a side.

confused

MortSanglant

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:30 pm
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
celebie.exe
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hi Celebie

Hello, [.Deadly_Doll.]

How are you?

I'm good.
x3
Hyper for some odd reason.

You?

I have personal multimedia.

^^

Just trying to get it to work in my profile.

So quasy good and bad

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games