Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:56 pm
iOggy
My two-year was a month ago... *shrug* I was dealing with slightly more important things at the time, like getting arrested... sweatdrop

wow this story has some big holes in it >< on a lighter note i got 1337 gold. woo.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 pm
I attempted to accept a request, and this is what popped up:

Quote:
User does not have enough gold to meet the entry fee.

That's rather pathetic.  

Durza the Shade

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:12 am
Scheissenkopf
iOggy
My two-year was a month ago... *shrug* I was dealing with slightly more important things at the time, like getting arrested... sweatdrop

wow this story has some big holes in it >< on a lighter note i got 1337 gold. woo.

No, it's actually a rather coherent story, at least from my point of view. Ask if you have questions. Also, a relevant post dredged up from a couple weeks ago:

iOggy
I'm going to be gone for an indefinite length of time; my whole world just got turned upside-down and shaken. If you want more info, check out my LJ, but don't expect any more info than is there.

Have a nice day! That way at least it won't be a total loss for everyone. stare

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:27 pm

What happened Oggy? I'd be interesting in knowing.

That sucks. Good luck with everything.

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:13 am
Ahh stress
german competition all day tomorrow
rehersal downtown thursday, provide own ride
concert downtown friday, i hope we dont make fools of our selves.
I hate makeing history, its very presureing  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:30 am
Saint-Saens

I'm going to leave it at "I did something really stupid and got kicked out of school." You don't need to know any more than that.  

iOggy

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:32 am
Durza the Shade
I attempted to accept a request, and this is what popped up:

Quote:
User does not have enough gold to meet the entry fee.

That's rather pathetic.

No, what's pathetic is that shatter-glass still doesn't have enough gold. I'm tempted to just decline him for being such an inactive noob...

And everyone shall fear my new outfit!

...because I said so, that's why.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:15 pm
iOggy
Saint-Saens

I'm going to leave it at "I did something really stupid and got kicked out of school." You don't need to know any more than that.

Ahh, I see then.

Saint-Saens

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:50 am
I'm warning everyone that, because of my dismal grades, I most likely won't be online for a while. Sorry. =/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:36 am
KitoYasha
I'm warning everyone that, because of my dismal grades, I most likely won't be online for a while. Sorry. =/

Dismal grades? Nooo! Band nerds are supposed to populate the UPPER half of the grade distribution!  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:21 am
I'm nearing my finals so I'm probably going to bead til about the 20th. Well actually my spring break starts the 15th, but my mom is coming to visit for a few days so I won't be online like at all, so the 20th is when i'll actually be alive. So yeah . . . went to bed at 7AM this morning working on a project all night. Mmmmm three hours of "sleep."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:34 am
iOggy
KitoYasha

Dismal grades? Nooo! Band nerds are supposed to populate the UPPER half of the grade distribution!

I do, typically. But, y'know, freshman year can be pretty hellish emotionally.  

KitoYasha

iOggy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:56 am
KitoYasha
iOggy
KitoYasha

Really? I seem to have missed that, then; my most emotionally nasty year was sophomore year. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:37 pm
iOggy
KitoYasha
iOggy
KitoYasha

Really? I seem to have missed that, then; my most emotionally nasty year was sophomore year. *shrug*

I heard girls mature faster than boys? All depends on the person, I guess.

Mind if I ask how your own issues are going?

KitoYasha

iOggy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:18 pm
Actually rather well. I have a job, I have a possible housing situation lined up, and things are generally going well.

On the downside, I still haven't heard from the courts, and my computer continues to deny me WoW.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games