Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:56 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Cornelius Steele
sha312

The flames of his anger slowly died down as he listened to the Shadow Knight. He had to admit that the Knight did bring up some good points and the fact that he could sense that he had offended Sha and was willing to make amends spoke volumes. "I am familiar with them, even if it has been a long time since I adhered to them. I was under the impression that actions spoke louder than words and as it seemed to me, and I don't wish to speak for Lord Aidar, but he seemed more than accepting to me, so I assumed that was it. Clearly I was wrong..." He started moving forward.

"We can speak as we walk. You are right, we have tarried too long." He kept his head down as he lost himself in his thoughts. "I'm sorry for snapping earlier. I don't know what is coming over me. I just...I feel frustrated in a sense..."

Cornelius begins to walk along side Sha.
"I understand..."
He calmly tells the Elf.
"I understand it all too well... war does that to people... The pain of the loss of ones beloved friends and allies... The prolonged fighting with little to no rest or recovery... The guilt of taking the lives the enemy soldiers... It all takes a toll on a man's mind and if he is not careful, it can drive him mad and though we have all suffered the lost of Lady Schwarztvind, I understand that on an emotional level, you have lost fare more than the rest of us... Believe me, I know... It's happened to me.... That's why I fight as one of the Darkhunters... I do not fight to for king or country, or for some lord, I fight to stamp out hatred and injustice and to thwart the would be tyrants that send those poor souls out to die not for their own homes, not for their families and friends, or people, but for their leader's own petty ambitions and greed... As penance for the lives I have taken in war, I now fight to prevent war and turmoil, save the lives that such disasters would claim, and never kill, again!"
The Vampire then falls silent as he walks at Sha's side, but his thoughts can can easily be heard due to Sha's Evlen gift of surface telepathy, projecting the presence of a kindred spirit to the distraught Elf.
Coming to the doorway at the end of the hall that leads out into the u-turn bend, Corneles gatshes the door as it begins to close behind one of the lest of the Wargs, just behind Shinryu and Jack, and holds it open for sha and his precious burden.

"If what you say is true, then you should tell me about this enemy of yours, so that we may prepare..."
Cornelius replies as he passing through the door, behind Sha. Spotting Aileen peering through the iron as the two of them round the bend, he comes up behind the girl and lays left hand on her right shoulder.
"We need to keep moving."
He quietly tells her.

He sighed as he walked. He had hoped with the passing of time that the past would remain just that...the past. But it was evident that sometimes no matter what one did, some things refused to stay buried. If what he had seen was true, then it was more than just the fate of the group that was in peril.

"Sir, do you remember when I said that at one point, there was a triumvirate that I was once part of?"

"I do."
The Vampire answers.

"I fear that one of the members is still alive. I wasn't sure before, but that incident with the Silverite, what happened during the purging...there is no doubt about it. The worse thing about it...is I fear that this time, there will be no stopping him." He looked up at the Knight, his brow furrowed in concern.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:25 am
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Cornelius Steele
sha312

The flames of his anger slowly died down as he listened to the Shadow Knight. He had to admit that the Knight did bring up some good points and the fact that he could sense that he had offended Sha and was willing to make amends spoke volumes. "I am familiar with them, even if it has been a long time since I adhered to them. I was under the impression that actions spoke louder than words and as it seemed to me, and I don't wish to speak for Lord Aidar, but he seemed more than accepting to me, so I assumed that was it. Clearly I was wrong..." He started moving forward.

"We can speak as we walk. You are right, we have tarried too long." He kept his head down as he lost himself in his thoughts. "I'm sorry for snapping earlier. I don't know what is coming over me. I just...I feel frustrated in a sense..."

"I understand..."
He calmly tells the Elf.
"I understand it all too well... war does that to people... The pain of the loss of ones beloved friends and allies... The prolonged fighting with little to no rest or recovery... The guilt of taking the lives the enemy soldiers... It all takes a toll on a man's mind and if he is not careful, it can drive him mad and though we have all suffered the lost of Lady Schwarztvind, I understand that on an emotional level, you have lost fare more than the rest of us... Believe me, I know... It's happened to me.... That's why I fight as one of the Darkhunters... I do not fight to for king or country, or for some lord, I fight to stamp out hatred and injustice and to thwart the would be tyrants that send those poor souls out to die not for their own homes, not for their families and friends, or people, but for their leader's own petty ambitions and greed... As penance for the lives I have taken in war, I now fight to prevent war and turmoil, save the lives that such disasters would claim, and never kill, again!"
The Vampire then falls silent as he walks at Sha's side, but his thoughts can can easily be heard due to Sha's Evlen gift of surface telepathy, projecting the presence of a kindred spirit to the distraught Elf.
Coming to the doorway at the end of the hall that leads out into the u-turn bend, Corneles gatshes the door as it begins to close behind one of the lest of the Wargs, just behind Shinryu and Jack, and holds it open for sha and his precious burden.

"If what you say is true, then you should tell me about this enemy of yours, so that we may prepare..."
Cornelius replies as he passing through the door, behind Sha. Spotting Aileen peering through the iron as the two of them round the bend, he comes up behind the girl and lays left hand on her right shoulder.
He quietly tells her.

He sighed as he walked. He had hoped with the passing of time that the past would remain just that...the past. But it was evident that sometimes no matter what one did, some things refused to stay buried. If what he had seen was true, then it was more than just the fate of the group that was in peril.

"Sir, do you remember when I said that at one point, there was a triumvirate that I was once part of?"

"I do."
The Vampire answers.

"I fear that one of the members is still alive. I wasn't sure before, but that incident with the Silverite, what happened during the purging...there is no doubt about it. The worse thing about it...is I fear that this time, there will be no stopping him." He looked up at the Knight, his brow furrowed in concern.

Cornelius stops walking in puzzlement but keeps moving by means of telekinesis for a moment, and then starts walking again.
"I'm not quite sure what you mean, concerning the Silverite's involvement..."
He says.
"It was originally developed by the G.H.O.S.T. scientist, Dr. 9, as a more efficient means to kill Werewolves, with the intent of using them against the Icewolves. When the Boreans(mountainous country to the north), yet) found out that G.H.O.S.T. head been developing it in a secret laboratory in space, they sent one of their agents, a Lycan man by the name of Logan Bennett to enlist us in a mission to stop them. In the end he decided to to rig the space station's atomic reactor to explode and destroy the crystal along with it.... However, that turned out to be all the weapon needed to be completed... The explosion irradiated the crystal and scattered its fragments as meteorites all across Gaia... How would the Silverite be connected to this man?"  

Cornelius Steele

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:10 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele

He quietly tells her.

"I do."
The Vampire answers.

Cornelius stops walking in puzzlement but keeps moving by means of telekinesis for a moment, and then starts walking again.
He says.
"It was originally developed by the G.H.O.S.T. scientist, Dr. 9, as a more efficient means to kill Werewolves, with the intent of using them against the Icewolves. When the Boreans(mountainous country to the north), yet) found out that G.H.O.S.T. head been developing it in a secret laboratory in space, they sent one of their agents, a Lycan man by the name of Logan Bennett to enlist us in a mission to stop them. In the end he decided to to rig the space station's atomic reactor to explode and destroy the crystal along with it.... However, that turned out to be all the weapon needed to be completed... The explosion irradiated the crystal and scattered its fragments as meteorites all across Gaia... How would the Silverite be connected to this man?"

He shook his head heavily. "I honestly don't know. I don't think he's directly connected to the Silverite. But I know what I saw....a man...wreathed in flames. Just being in his presence...it was like being crushed slowly. When I purged the stone, this mist seemed to come out of the stone and then...then he appeared...I don't know...maybe it was a hallucination or a vision. But whatever it is or whatever it means...we must be vigilant."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:36 am
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele

He quietly tells her.

"I do."
The Vampire answers.

He says.

He shook his head heavily. "I honestly don't know. I don't think he's directly connected to the Silverite. But I know what I saw....a man...wreathed in flames. Just being in his presence...it was like being crushed slowly. When I purged the stone, this mist seemed to come out of the stone and then...then he appeared...I don't know...maybe it was a hallucination or a vision. But whatever it is or whatever it means...we must be vigilant."

"I see..."
Cornelius replies.
"Can you tell me about him? Who he is, what he can do?... How he operates?"
He then stops to hold the door to the next long hallway open.  

Cornelius Steele

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:51 am
"Wha troubles ye, me'lady?"
Aidar asks, looking to his right to see a concerned expression on Luminova's face as she walks next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:06 pm
Burning Icewolf
Aidar asks, looking to his right to see a concerned expression on Luminova's face as she walks next to him.

Luminova turns her head to look over at Lord Aidar.
"This place just doesn't feel right..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:43 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

Luminova turns her head to look over at Lord Aidar.
"This place just doesn't feel right..."

"Yer probably pickin up on me own feelins... Ah've got some bad memories o this place..."
Aidar assures her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:51 pm
Burning Icewolf

"That's not it"
She says.
"This is a top class research facility, not a children's school on a week end. These halls should be teaming with staff, like the tunnels of an ant colony. Instead, this place is deserted.... We have seen their staff or any indication that they may even be here, since we arrived... Only evidence that they were here, before we got here, but do not appear to be here, any more and left quickly and suddenly."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:28 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"That's not it"
She says.
"This is a top class research facility, not a children's school on a week end. These halls should be teaming with staff, like the tunnels of an ant colony. Instead, this place is deserted.... We have seen their staff or any indication that they may even be here, since we arrived... Only evidence that they were here, before we got here, but do not appear to be here, any more and left quickly and suddenly."

"Can ye sense anythin?"
Aidar asks.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"That's not it"
She says.

"Can ye sense anythin?"
Aidar asks.

"As I have told you before, I can detect slight variations in the presence of life..."
Luminova explains.
"Life that is holy, such as other Fae give me a feeling joy, where as life that has been tainted by the forces Darkness, such as yourselves, give me a feeling of dread, and all other life gives me a feeling comfort and tranquility, I just know it's there... I can feel a calming presence of life coming from below... but that doesn't necessarily mean that the staff is down there... For all I know it could be a colony of cockroaches."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:05 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele
Cornelius Steele
Cornelius Steele
sha312

"I understand..."
He calmly tells the Elf.

He quietly tells her.

"Find anything interesting?"
The Shadow Knight inquires.

"No."
She answers.
"Nothin interestin, jus satisfyin."
And with those words Aileen turns ad hurries on ahead.

Homac stretches after a cat nap and then, his paws ignite and he pops away, then. Comes back with a small red box, he then dashes off towards aileen, then after changing back he then keeps pace with aileen. "Hey, Aileen, I wanted to and you something if that's ok with you. Also you seen to be in high spirits"

Aileen stops and turns to face Homac.
"Me uncle be technically kicking me oot, an ye think me in high spirits?"
She asks.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:42 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"That's not it"
She says.

"Can ye sense anythin?"
Aidar asks.

"As I have told you before, I can detect slight variations in the presence of life..."
Luminova explains.
"Life that is holy, such as other Fae give me a feeling joy, where as life that has been tainted by the forces Darkness, such as yourselves, give me a feeling of dread, and all other life gives me a feeling comfort and tranquility, I just know it's there... I can feel a calming presence of life coming from below... but that doesn't necessarily mean that the staff is down there... For all I know it could be a colony of cockroaches."

"I see..."
Aidar says as they follow Ragnarok into a more open room.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:46 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele
Cornelius Steele

He quietly tells her.

"No."
She answers.

Homac stretches after a cat nap and then, his paws ignite and he pops away, then. Comes back with a small red box, he then dashes off towards aileen, then after changing back he then keeps pace with aileen. "Hey, Aileen, I wanted to and you something if that's ok with you. Also you seen to be in high spirits"

She asks.
"Aileen, do not think of it as being kicked out, you are about to train and learn some things I never new or able to begin to comprehend, in fact as your master I would encourage you to g along, we will see each other again.... and also...... will....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:35 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele
Cornelius Steele

He quietly tells her.

"No."
She answers.

Homac stretches after a cat nap and then, his paws ignite and he pops away, then. Comes back with a small red box, he then dashes off towards Aileen, then after changing back he then keeps pace with aileen. "Hey, Aileen, I wanted to and you something if that's ok with you. Also you seen to be in high spirits"

She asks.
"Aileen, do not think of it as being kicked out, you are about to train and learn some things I never new or able to begin to comprehend, in fact as your master I would encourage you to g along, we will see each other again.... and also...... will....

"Ah know..."
Aileen replies.
"Bu it be fo years... It took six an a half, fo Uncle Aidar, an he wants me tae di even better!... Tha be a lot o pressure... Ah be worried Ah can nae di it, and Ah'll miss ye all..."  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games