Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:55 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑨
( ① чєαя, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:07 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: Lune Beach
Voice: Though he rarely sings or speaks in the old language.
Dating: Single
Thoughts: 'It's so cold!. But I hope it helps Erik.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP

Ayluin was surprised when he had exited the house with Erik. After hearing on television it was pretty cold for the time of year he was prepared well enough, he was wearing jeans with sneakers under them, a white t-shirt, forest green hoodie and over that he was wearing a jacket against the cold air he wasn't exactly used to, but it was still a bit of a shock. The only part of his hoodie visible over the jacket was the green hood of the hoodie. The moonelf shivered a bit as they walked the path ahead of them and put his hands in his pockets. It was an odd experience to see his breath forming clouds before his eyes. It kind of made the elf wish he had thought of a scarf and gloves. For today they had eaten breakfast and then decided to go for a walk, since Erik was feeling a lot better. And Ayluin agreed that some fresh air would do his friend good. He wondered if it was the same in this temperature though. They were on the way to the beach at that.

But the elf was happy to do it if it meant it would help Erik. Speaking of the latter, Ayluin looked next to him to watch how they were doing with this weather when they made it to the sand path nearing the beach. Perhaps this wasn't the best day to go out for a walk here. But it was better than staying inside probably. "How is it going Erik? You alright?" he asked them as they walked, only barely being able to avoid his teeth chittering. Where he came from these temperatures were unheard of! It didn't get much colder than 68 Fahrenheit really. Up until now, the young man had never experienced much colder weather. To be honest the beach would not have been his first idea for a walk, but considering what they said on television, the park in Uptown wasn't an option and ocean air could do wonders for recoveries. Of course Erik hadn't been ill per say but they had been inside and immobile for a while.

When they reached the beach, Ayluin could feel the free wind being a bit colder than away from the beach, but he wasn't about to turn back now. The moonelf walked on while also being attentive to Erik's status. Perhaps he was being overly cautious now, but he was really worried about them. That attack in that alley had changed him in that sense without return. He had seen with his own eyes that the world was not as peaceful and safe as he had always been told. Worse so, he had found out while someone he considered a close friend was the one getting hurt and nearly died. It had made the young man more cautious to what he was doing and he was less likely since to wander just somewhere without making sure it was safe to do so. In a way it had turned his world upsidedown, but he was glad he was there, not wanting to think of what might have happened if he hadn't been there to help get his friend to his home in Pasadena.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Beginner Illusions
He can cast the more basic magic from the school of Illusions. This in his case is most strong when he casts animals. They are also more solid and interactive when the full moon is high.

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:07 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: ay's My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

A chance to go out, a long stroll at that! Man, it was hard to believe he would ever be glad to get out of the house, especially in this colder weather, but then again who would have thought that all it took was getting shot a couple times for him to get a sort of living arrangement. Once he could go back to work (on the off chance he still had a job) he would see if he could put a little more down for rent, at least enough to make it seem like a legit rent amount. And if he had to pick up a side job or two, that was no big thing, he had been doing random s**t like that since he was a kid. He might have to go ahead and pick up some odd jobs if he wanted to get the stuff back that he had hocked. Normally it wouldn’t have mattered much, selling off some random knick-knacks belonging to someone he knew, but after said person had gone out of his way to take care of him…it was different. Not that he thought it was a purely selfless act, there obvious had to be something in it for Ay, but thus far it didn’t seem like it was something that was going to cause him any harm. Anyways, they were heading down to the beach today so they could get a taste of the salty air and do other stuff he supposed. Though looking over at Ay, he wasn’t sure how long this was going to last. Kid had on two jackets and yet he was on the verge of frozen convulsions. Maybe the walk would warm him up? Erik, on the other hand, had on jeans, boots, a long sleeve shirt and a knee-length jacket and felt perfectly fine. Blame his Nordic blood and upbringing in the frigid north of the midwest.

”I’m alright. You, on the other hand, look like you are about two shivers from turning into a popsicle. Here, take this, I don’t really need it.” He slid out of his jacket and draped it over Ay’s shoulders. Sure he could feel the bite of the wind now, but with the waves in the distance and the lack of people, it reminded him of the beaches near his house where he grew up. ”You wanna go for a swim?” Not like he really thought Ay would do it, but Erik might later, closer to when they were ready to leave. He would probably warm up with the swim, but getting out of the water was another story, and he really didn’t want to be lounging on a beach in this weather after getting soaked. ”Either way, I think I’m going to lie back on the sand for a bit. Peaceful out here.” Looking about, he found a patch of sand that was fairly smooth and settled himself down upon it. Carefully he stretched out as he lay back, though he wasn’t being careful for his own sake so much, rather he figured Ay would have a fit if he did anything even remotely reckless, and there was no need to startle the kid any further. With the thicker shirt on, it didn’t expose him too much, probably no one but Ay and Kro would be able to tell that he was decidedly thinner than most, though that too had begun to change once he started living with Ay. It was going to take a long time for him to get back to a healthy weight, but any little bit was a nice addition.

========================
Gang: Ay and Kro Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Chill Observing Other Corvids:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:10 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Thoughts: '-' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

It would seem like the other was enjoying himself. That was good and it made Ayluin happy too. That was part of why they made the walk as well. It would be good for Erik and now it looked like it was good for his friend in more ways than one. That was heartening to see. A small smile formed when he saw Erik was doing fine, though he didn't need long to be reminded what he was walking in though. For the moonelf that was used to sub-tropic temperatures, this weather was punishing. He grew up just a few kilometers from a desert after all. The only reason it wasn't arid in their homeland was the large mountains that formed a natural barrier that held out that dry heat and kind of guided clouds over the forest. Any rain that would fall from those clouds would fall on Saela first. Ayluin almost felt homesick as he thought about the many fruit trees and the forest he was known with. Almost...because he had not forgotten his father had near well forced him to marry.

He would never forget the day that he was told that he was to marry a princess from another elven kingdom. Learning about the outside world from the bard had merely been the first pinch that got him to wish a life beyond the castle and the city, the betrothal had been the last push that he needed. He didn't linger too long in his memories though, he was very keen on keeping an eye on Erik to see how they would do with this walk. At any hint that it would be getting too much for the other, the moonelf would definitely try to get them to come home with him. Thankfully Erik confirmed what the young man thought: He was doing well. "I'm glad to hear that." Ayluin replied and smiled to them a bit, as much as he could manage anyway. That smile would make way for a surprised expression when Erik spoke of his jacket and draped it around the elf's shoulders though. The moonelf blushed a bit at the gesture, though it would probably be lost in the redness that was already on his cheeks from the colder temperatures.

It didn't take him long to think further though, after all if they gave their jacket to him, then what about them? But they seemed to be doing fine. Just how cold was their homeland anyway?! Ayluin stared for a while as Erik walked onto the beach to find himself a patch of sand. He followed after a short while. "No way. I'd freeze where I stand." Ayluin said slightly startled with the notion of going swimming in this weather. Despite it all, the young man didn't opt to go home though. He would stay by Erik and let them enjoy their day out. He secretly hoped they hadn't been serious about swimming though. To be fair, Ayluin was rather impressed and amazed by Erik. From what he understood, they really were as old as they seemed. But they knew so much more of this world and seemed a lot more comfortable with it as well than the moonelf was, despite his age of 347 human years.

Of course if you would think away the elven part, Ayluin was more around 22 or 23. It was almost mind-blowing how much more experienced they seemed. Not that the young man ever envied them for that. He took it as part of Erik and he didn't mind at all. Though he would be lying if he would say he wasn't still a little bit shell-shocked from the other day. The moonelf walked to where Erik had lay down, grateful they took it easy on their body. Shivering slightly, Ayluin pulled Erik's jacket more around himself so it also covered his front a little and sat down next to his friend on the sand. No matter what, it made Ayluin happy to see that Erik was having a good time. They deserved it. They also eyed healthier by now, since they had a decent meal thrice a day now. At least, if they felt like eating as the elf would never force him to. "What was your home like, Erik?" he asked curiously after a while. If Erik wouldn't want to talk about it, he would drop it. On the off chance they felt like indulging Ayluin in their renewed curiosity by their resistance against the cold though, he would listen intently.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Beginner Illusions
He can cast the more basic magic from the school of Illusions. This in his case is most strong when he casts animals. They are also more solid and interactive when the full moon is high.

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:53 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: Bookworm's My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Jeez even with the jacket Ay looked like he was about to turn into an elf popsicle. Just how freaking warm a place had he come from? Well, it couldn’t have been hot all of the time cause Ay had been suffering through the heat just as much if not more than he had. Damn Rainbow Elf land must have been just the right temperature all of the time or something, cause he didn’t exactly think that Ay had been a shut in, so if the guy was outside, he would have had to have gotten used to the weather. Whatever. It didn’t really matter he supposed, it wasn’t information that he could use to his advantage nor was it a warning of something that could come. ”I was going to say I don’t think it’s possible to freeze from something like that, but for you I’ll make an exception.” Did that sound rude or insulting? He hadn’t meant for it to be, but he supposed he was fairly rough around the edges and perhaps his sardonic pessimism didn’t really go over well in a fair many situations. Ah well, Ay had stuck around this long, he must have been alright with the gentle abuse. For a moment, his mind drifted off to days of yore when he would bring his sibs to the coast, even when the weather was like this, he would take some of them out for a swim while one of the elder siblings kept an eye on the ones who were staying on shore. In warmer weather, he’d take one of the youngest ones out with him too, just to let them discover what it was like out in the lake while still being safely held. His mom and that guy never came along, they didn’t want to waste their time on such childish things. Those days on the lake were among his most cherished memories. A smile almost managed to creep onto his features when he heard Ay speak up again. The memory faded back into his mind as he figured out what he should say on the matter, though it was kind of spooky how the topic had come up just when he was thinking of such old memories. ”Only if you tell me about yours.” From his perch off to the side, Kro turned his head ever so slightly to the side. Was Erik really going to say something about himself? Erik had always been so guarded with basically everything associated with himself, most people didn’t even know a damn thing about him. Hell, the child had even kept tons of info from his own family! Kro knew that he had been privy to everything, cause, well, they had been traveling alone together for quite a long while and humans kind of got nutty if they couldn’t talk with people, so Kro had indulged him and listened to everything he had to say. It was…informative, to say the least. ”I’m from a big city in the northern part of the midwest. Just a couple miles from a huge lake system. So it was always humid, sweltering in the summer, freezing in the autumn and winter, large amounts of snow in the winter as well, and spring was the rainy season. Your turn now.” Sure he had said a lot, but that really wouldn’t tell Ay too much about him, would it? There were millions upon millions of people who were from big cities near the Great Lakes, one more wouldn’t really stand out. And it wasn’t as if Ay knew his real name, so no chance he could find anything about his past with such little info. Though he wondered if he had been telling the truth. Ay had asked about his home, but Erik had described where he was from. In all honesty, he couldn’t say a damn thing about his home as he had never really had one, not in the “always welcome and feel right at ease” sense of the word at least. Thus far everything had been a location in which he lived for an undetermined period of time, sometimes ended by necessity, other times by being kicked out, but he had never been in a situation where he got to call the shots about how long he stayed and all that. Maybe it was his fate to always roam, just like his ancient ancestors.

========================
Gang: Ay and Kro Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Chill Observing Other Corvids:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:47 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Thoughts: 'I hope I didn't reveal too much...' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

Ayluin did his best to ignore the colder temperatures as well as he could. It wouldn't help lingering on it either after all. If he just did his best to not think of it as much, perhaps there would be a chance he would stop feeling it altogether? Right...as if. But it was still worth the thought. He had barely made it further onto the sand when Erik asked about swimming. The moonelf had reacted a little shocked at even just the notion of swimming in the water with this temperature going on. Ayluin half wondered if Soleil would be such a good idea for him in Winter. That said the television had mentioned it was unusually cold, so perhaps usually it was warmer than this? The young man hoped that was the case or this season might be the hardest on him ever. It didn't seem like Erik was halted by Ayluin's reaction though. Would they really swim? Thankfully, for now, they settled down on the sand. It was a temporary relief from his worries.

When they commented back against him declining the swim, Ayluin just smiled a bit. It sounded rather funny the way they said it. The moonelf wasn't insulted in the slightest. He was well aware he was not used to this type of weather. So he took no offense either. "I'm really not used to these temperatures. That water must be so very cold and the weather is cold too. I don't think that will go well for me." he admitted about his personal limit. He had followed suit soon enough and sat down next to Erik, though he made sure to keep the jackets in place. He sat by his side for a while, assuming the other was basking in his time outside and perhaps just enjoying the outside air. Naturally he had no idea what was going on in his friend's mind. Though he wasn't unfamiliar with memories floating passed once in a while when you were reminded to specific moments in your life so far. It happened to him more often lately too.

After all it hadn't been his plan to run away before everything had piled up until the betrothal. But that had been the last straw. Of course he missed his home, the forest, the residents of Saela when he could visit the main city after escaping the castle walls. As he thought about it he could just see it before him. The marble streets through Saela, the large center that always had stalls with wares being presented, the large tree in the center of that square that the stalls were situated around. The Father Tree they called it. Ayluin missed that center plaza. It was that memory that prompted the elf to ask Erik about his homeland on top of his curiosity about their obvious resistance to cold. Ayluin nodded when they said they would tell him, in exchange for information about Ayluin's homeland.

That was a fair enough offer, the moonelf considered. And it wasn't like he had to say he had been inside a castle a lot of the time. When Erik started talking about where he came from, Ayluin listened intently as he was always ever curious for information about his friend. Natural, he thought, since he liked spending time with Erik and getting to know him. From what he heard, it made sense they were much better 'equipped' so to say for this type of weather. "I see. That does explain why this weather doesn't seem to bother you." Ayluin said and smiled a bit. He may not be familiar with any of the names of this world, but he always loved reading and he was quite a scholar when it came down to it, so he could somewhat imagine where they meant. Of course nothing specific, but that was fine.

The moonelf didn't need to know exactly where they came from. They were both in Soleil now. When Erik ended with 'your turn' the young man nodded. Fair enough. "Where I come from it is never this cold. The forest I grew up in is right next to a desert. But there is a large mountain ridge that keeps away the arid heat of the desert. It is so high you can see it from anywhere in the city. You can even occasionally see dragons flying around. Our forest has a lot of big trees with lush leaves, bushes and other greenery. There is also the ocean nearby with a port, directly bordered to the forest so humid air does pass by too and my city is often the first to get rainfall, regularly. Among the trees are a lot of fruit trees with mango, bananas closest to the desert mountain range, Lychee. But my favorite is the dragon fruit. The largest tree is in the middle of the city. We call it the Father Tree and it's considered sacred as it is where the Archdragon departed for the heavens after granting self-conscious life to the world.

I used to spend a lot of the time I managed to be outside at that great tree. But they often kept me inside, so I had to actually escape to visit the city. Especially festivals are great. All the decorations, all the festivities, bards with their music, the lights and the performers. It also didn't get as hot as it was here the passed summer. Not even close, probably because the world is one big island so the only really hot and dry area is the desert which is encased with mountains."
he replied, though he didn't want to bore Erik with too much details. Maybe this was even already too much? His description clearly shone through his love for his homeland. And if it hadn't been for his father and the fact he was more or less a controlled prince, he would probably never have left. Roam Odoraen itself maybe, but actually leave as far as he had now? Ayluin didn't remember doing anything special to arrive at Soleil, but then Odoraen had always been shrouded with mist and dangerous waters which were often rumored to be magical.

The moonelf was slightly startled with himself that he had revealed so much. For one if he spoke so full of love about his homeland, why did he ever leave? It was a question he kind of could imagine to arise at some point. Though it could be much later. "Over there the magic concentration is really high. And I never before saw anything that I seen now. My first experience with machinery and cars were a culture shock to say the least." Ayluin said with a light chuckle as he rubbed his neck a bit in slight embarrassment. More over though, perhaps it would distract Erik a little from all the information he had just revealed at once. He had been pretty careful about naming Saela or being too descriptive, but somehow he dropped his guard when it came to Erik. He felt less the need to hide everything. Though he refused to ever reveal his true origin. Granted after what he heard from Driz he wasn't even sure if that truly was his origin, he had meant to pick up more books about these...moonelves. But it had slipped his mind with the recent developments. "Do you miss it? Your homeland." he asked. It had probably been obvious that Ayluin did miss his, but he was curious to how much Erik had loved his old home. Though he kept in mind that at some point the questions might go unanswered.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

Beginner Illusions

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:28 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: Bookworm's My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

He had been very careful to omit any detail about where he grew up that could point to a certain district or type, hell, he had kept vague about what city he was from. Ay though had quite the description and damn if it wasn’t needed. He could get an idea of the climate from the whole forests, near a desert, and by the sea aspect. Almost sounded like a rainforest, but with a city in the middle. If it had the largest tree in the land stuck right in the center, then it probably wasn’t a city like he was used to with its skyscrapers and mass industrialization, that s**t would straight up kill a large tree, probably. Fruit trees everywhere? That would have been a really nice luxury for him these past two years. No matter where he spent the night, the temperature would be pleasant (albeit he would probably get drenched often) and there would be a sure supply of food just sitting out there waiting for him…if only he had been kicked out over there. It really did seem like Ay was from Happy Rainbow Elf Land World. A disk like world? He had read some books about that, but they were fantasy novels and he really had no idea how a disk planet would even work or where to find one. And dragons? Like Puff, or more like Smaug? That could put a damper on Smurf-Elf Land. All the same, he most definitely caught the whole “they often kept me inside so I had to actually escape” part. Right off he could think of three reasons why someone would be cloistered like that: he was either a very sickly individual who needed a more controlled environment, he was a convict of some sort who needed to be locked away, or he was an important person that someone could not afford to lose. Elf boy seemed to be doing just fine here, with its much harsher climate, so the idea that he was weak and sickly lost most of its credibility. Ay as a convict? Sure he didn’t know the law of that land, but he couldn’t imagine a little buttercup like Ay confronting the law time and time again. So that reason would be nixed for now. That just left him with the “really important to someone” logic. He supposed the person who cared didn’t have to be high up in the food chain really, but the lower they were the more unlikely it seemed they could hold someone bound. The upper end of the importance scale had an unknown cap, but he doubted it would be so high as deity, but a ruler or governing body was a distinct possibility. ”Tch, this place does seem to have a great love of technology and industrialization, doesn’t it? Guess that’s what happens when you don’t have access to magic, you have to turn to other sources for your big tricks.” There was the odd person who could do some magic, but it was far from mainstream and society functioned on the idea that it didn’t exist. Little did they know that in their quest for the next big spectacle, they tended to miss all of the little magic moments that happened all around them. Not like he was going to say that out loud though, he still had an image to maintain.

He smirked just a bit, ”you don’t need to call it my “homeland,” I’m not from some shrouded isle across the sea or anything. I was born and raised in this same country, never been out either. And nah, I don’t miss it.” As long as his sibs and his old friend (and friend’s family) was safe, he couldn’t say he cared a damn bit about what happened to any particular place. Partially cause he needed one, but mostly to stave off any more questions on the subject, he fished in his jacket pocket (even though Ay was wearing it) and pulled out his pack of cigarettes, then from his pants’ pocket he produced a small lighter. He lit up, holding in the first draw for several beats before finally exhaling the smoke. At no point did he offer one to Ay. He doubted the elf had picked up the habit already, and he wasn’t about to instigate it in the virgin. He took a couple more drags before finally asking the question he doubted Ay wanted to hear: ”Ayluin, how likely is it that whoever you ran from is going to find you? And if they do, how much trouble are we in?” He gave Ay a sec to get over the shock or whatever before he continued on. ”You don’t have to tell me who or why, that’s your deal, if you don’t trust me or think it’s better to keep me in the dark on that then whatever. But I’m kinda tied in with you now, and if whomever finds you, then I might get labelled a kidnapper and who knows what s**t might happen. So unless you want me to get blindsided, tell me what I’m up against.” He was still looking up at the sky, with the cig to his lips taking a drag every now and then, overall as placid as a lake, despite popping Ay’s little deception. He was curious what sort of trouble might happen, but he wasn’t worried, he had been in situations like this most of his life.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Chill Observing Other Corvids: It feels like such an abrupt ending...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:58 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Thoughts: '-' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

Ayluin wasn’t sure if he had perhaps said too much now. Once he started talking about his home though, he couldn’t help but explain in more detail. He loved the place so much, regardless of what had been going on. Not so much the castle, but the city near it and the forest surrounding them, the lush green beauty that seemed to envelop the entire nation. He had spent a lot of his free time when he managed to escape the castle in the city of Saela and the forest directly around it. The full moon seemed to have been an especially successful time to escape and he would often go swimming in the lake in the forest with some of the drow that lived nearby. The same drow his friend Driz seemed to be surprised about. The more he thought about it, the more the moonelf missed it. But that was long gone now. He couldn’t go back anymore. It didn’t stop him from dreaming about it though.

He was drawn from his memories when Erik spoke again. The other seemed to have been a little caught up in his thoughts as well as they had been quiet. Ayluin smiled a bit and shook his head. "When you have magic for everything you don’t need machines to do the work." he agreed. Of course machines didn’t even work there. Though he never tried it, he had read about machines and their issues with sun radiations. And magic kind of was an energy like that, bent to work with skills. And Odoraen was saturated with magic, he knew that much. It would seem Erik had a lot less connection with his homeland though. Even going as far as to say that he didn’t need to call it their homeland. So they didn’t miss it huh? That would probably make it a lot easier. Ayluin lowered a bit more into the jackets after Erik took the cigarettes as he felt the cold more. He had lowered them a bit as he listened to Erik.

This really was uncomfortable, yet he didn’t mind as they sat there and talked. It was interesting to learn more about his friend. It didn’t take long before Erik surprised him suddenly with his question though. The elf startled a bit before he looked at them next to him. They were smoking like they asked nothing special. But it was a great deal to Ayluin and he shook his head a bit. It would seem he had spoken too much. Even without saying it directly, Erik had hit the right note there. He was on the run after all. Though he wasn’t even sure if anyone was chasing him to run away from. Not that he would complain if they weren’t. A slight sigh escaped the young man when his friend finished and seemed to wait for an answer. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust Erik, it was just better if fewer people knew. But they had a point, they were kind of tied in with him. After all they even lived in the same house now. If they found Erik, they found Ayluin already too.

His mother, or the one that raised him rather, must have had a reason to help him escape. But would the king really go to such lengths just to get him back? It was hard to imagine for Ayluin he would be in any kind of immediate danger. Other than to be dragged back against his will to Saela. As much as he loved and missed the place, he didn’t want to be forced to marry that princess. "Too much huh? I guess you could say I am on the run" he finally said. He wondered what would be better at this point. He could leave out some details and still explain what was going on, but he did trust Erik and they did live with him and had already gotten badly hurt once. Ayluin didn’t want to be the cause of them possibly getting hurt again.. "I doubt they will find me here. But it will be known soon enough if they do. They would not go unnoticed no matter how hard they try." he spoke carefully, remembering his first years in this area before he settled in Soleil.

"I’m not from anywhere near here. I guess they will notice I left Saela, I’m the only..prince.” Ayluin sure hoped he wouldn’t come to regret this… But he also wanted Erik to know he trusted them. And with that came certain knowledge, especially with their current situation. "But I refused to stay there any longer. The one that I always called father was getting worse by the day. Once I found out they would make me marry a princess from another kingdom I gave it my all to get out of there and with some help I finally managed." he added the most crucial information. "After I came here, I met a few people though. And one of them made a comment that got me thinking. If they are right, then the ones I knew as my parents aren’t my parents at all. But I don’t know. I’m not sure they would find me here, but if they do it’s probably to take me back.” he finished.

Well...that was about it then. Perhaps it was better Erik knew. He didn’t expect much trouble if he was found, loose from being returned, but somehow it didn’t sit well with him anymore. The way the king had acted over time, how the kingdom had changed and now to learn he may not be their son after all, heck maybe not even the same species of elf. But that brought another question if that turned out to be true: what happened to his real parents? His family, his people. Of course the moonelf had no certainty that this would not cause other problems now someone else knew the truth of his history. Would it leak out? It didn’t even have to be Erik’s doing if it did. Though the beach seemed deserted with this cold weather. For now all Ayluin could do was wait to see what would happen.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

Beginner Illusions

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:33 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨①
( ① чєαя, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:11 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
Energy Reserves: 100/100
Housing: 1311 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Elize's Information!

"You won't waver..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Elize was walking along the sidewalk, wearing a light coat over her to help keep herself covered as she made her way to the beach. It was a pretty warm and sunny day so it was a good time to hit the beach which she hasn't done in quite a while. As such, her normal attire would leave her standing out amongst a crowd for sure. Of course, she had her Diamond Tear around her neck which kept her pretty cool. Despite the intense sun and relentless heat bearing down on her, the subzero cold temperature of the Tear made it so she didn't really feel much of the heat, if at all. Some people made comments about how the air around her was a bit frigid when they walked past her. She was used to all kinds of talk like that by now and didn't bother her compared to when she first came to the city.

Eventually, she arrived at the beach and, to be expected, there was quite the crowd. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that people would flock here. It's been pretty iffy around here lately so I'm sure people have been dying to hit the beach." She then started to walk along the sandy shore, looking for a good spot to set her stuff down. She soon found an empty spot under a bit of shade from a nearby tree so she made her way over there and made it her own. She put her stuff down, laid out her towel and took out some of the stuff she brought with her. Drinks, sunscreen, snacks, etc. Before doing anything, she made sure she put some lotion on. Unlike most, she tends to burn relatively easy so she had to be careful. After, she decided to do a few stretches to warm herself up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...if your resolve is as hard as ice"

Party: Elize
Personal thoughts (OOC): Had to find a picture of a swimsuit that looked somewhat close to her actual appearance lol

Moonlightwolfpup

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Moonlightwolfpup

Beloved Pup

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:52 am
User Image
User Image
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Location: Park | Currently with: No one | Money: 500.00 | OOC:
xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

~Friendship Is Magic, and Magic Is Friendship~

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Moonlight smiled as she sat at the shoreline of the beach watching the waves as she kept her feet in the water. she wasn't much of a swimmer or lover of a lot of water, but only eanoth for a bathtub. she hummed a bit as she was relaxing. she then looked around. she soon spotted a light purple haired girl. streching. she then waved with a warm smile as her tail swaied behind her."Hi, nice to see another beach goer" she said smiling as she tilted her head to lay on her own sholder a bit

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

~Reading is fun when you have friends around~

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Mood: Happy| Outfit: a white dress with tights and a jacket

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:18 am
]
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize had just finished doing her stretches and took off the thin coat she had been wearing, putting it down next to her stuff on top of her bag so it doesn't get all sandy. As she did so, she heard someone speak out towards her which caused her to turn her attention to a girl sitting at the shoreline nearby who was waving at her. She gave the girl a soft smile and waved back at her. "Well, hi there. You seem to be enjoying yourself over there. How's the water?"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Moonlightwolfpup

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Moonlightwolfpup

Beloved Pup

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:38 am
User Image
User Image
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

she smiled "it feels good, im just not one to go into water that goes past the capacity of a bathtub." she giggled abit and turned to lay on her side, being on her hands started to hurt her alot. she was mostly scared of going out to far and drowning but she didnt tell cuase she was shy of shareing. her ears twitched abit "how has it been so far in the city?" she asked tail swaying

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Mood: Happy| Outfit: Purple pokadot swim wear

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:07 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize tilted her head when she said that she wasn't comfortable going past a certain depth of water. Everyone's got their own circumstances. People may not like water too much, they might not know how to swim or they could be afraid of the deep ocean due the all of the unknowns under the waves. "Oh? Why's that? Can't swim or something?" She was curious to know her reason why but she didn't want to pry too much. "It's been pretty normal. Busy as ever and nothing all that exciting going on especially in recent days." She's had her fill of the city for a while. She has either been sitting around at home or walking around the various streets and checking out some shops she's been meaning to go to.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Moonlightwolfpup

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Moonlightwolfpup

Beloved Pup

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:46 pm
User Image
User Image
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

she blushes abit and nodded "yeah im abit scared of going to far out" she said smileing abit, she then listend to what she said sitting up "same as me, im more of a quiet place person, i sometimes go to the park or read a book at a library mostly. i guess some people woutld call it a "shy hearted" perons, per say" she said shrugging abit, shes a nature person so shes not a crowd person at most. only sometimes you would see her in a crowd only on special occations.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Mood: Happy| Outfit: Purple pokadot swim wear

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games