Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image
โ—‰ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ ๐”‚๐’†๐“ช๐“ป โ—‰ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐”‚๐’‡๐’‡๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ป โ—‰ ๐“ป๐’†๐“ผ๐’†๐“ป๐“ฟ๐’† ๐“ด๐’†๐’†๐“น๐’†๐“ป โ—‰

Kim sat on her broom, eagerly watching the Quaffle make it's way down the field. Gideon had the ball now, and he was quickly approaching her. She readied herself, and kept her eye on the ball as he tossed it her way. She reached out to block it.

Red Team Keeper
                                                              Deft Dodger | Hold the Line | Great Catch
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +6
                                                              Final Roll: 19 (caught!)
                                                              โ™ฅ | โ™ฅ | โ™ฅ

Sometimes I have dreams. I picture myself flying above the clouds, high in the sky.
                                                              Conquering the world with my magic piano, never being scared, but then I realize,
                                                              I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know who's gonna save me?
                                                              I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know why I feel so alone?

โ—‰ x x โ—‰ x x โ—‰

ใ€ OOC: full team roster in the spoilers if anyone needs it ใ€‘

Red Team: Keeper-Kim, Beaters-Aster and Eve, Chasers-Mackenzie and Joel
Gold Team: Keeper-Jameson, Beaters-Jazzy and Brandon, Chasers-Sebastian and Gideon

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image
โ—‰ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ ๐”‚๐’†๐“ช๐“ป โ—‰ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐”‚๐’‡๐’‡๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ป โ—‰ ๐“ป๐’†๐“ผ๐’†๐“ป๐“ฟ๐’† ๐“ด๐’†๐’†๐“น๐’†๐“ป โ—‰

The Quaffle fell into her hands, her heart seeming to skip a beat. She actually caught it! Kim looked up at Gideon, giving him the biggest, proudest grin she could muster, her eyes sparkling. "I caught it, Gid!" she exclaimed with glee, not taking into account that it was the opposite of what he had been going for, since he was trying to score against her. Oh well. She spotted Joel hanging about and tossed the ball to him, putting it back in play.

Red Team Keeper
                                                              Deft Dodger | Hold the Line | Great Catch
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +6
                                                              Final Roll: ---
                                                              โ™ฅ | โ™ฅ | โ™ฅ

Sometimes I have dreams. I picture myself flying above the clouds, high in the sky.
                                                              Conquering the world with my magic piano, never being scared, but then I realize,
                                                              I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know who's gonna save me?
                                                              I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know why I feel so alone?

โ—‰ x x โ—‰ x x โ—‰

ใ€ OOC: full team roster in the spoilers if anyone needs it ใ€‘

Red Team: Keeper-Kim, Beaters-Aster and Eve, Chasers-Mackenzie and Joel
Gold Team: Keeper-Jameson, Beaters-Jazzy and Brandon, Chasers-Sebastian and Gideon

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah frowned when she missed again. But when she went to try again, she couldn't find it. NO! She glared at the sky for a moment, before beginning to look for it again.

Position: Seeker
                                                                    AC: 12
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 to swings
                                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    -/3 Chasing
                                                                    -/2 Catching
                                                                    0-0

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
ooc:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxPractice Pitch
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ฮน ฯ‰ฮฑะธั‚ ฮฑ g ฮน ั โ„“ ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ฮฑ ะผ ฮน ะธ โˆ‚ โ„“ฮนะบั” ฮฑ โˆ‚ ฮน ฮฑ ะผ ฯƒ ะธ โˆ‚ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮน ฯ‰ฮฑะธั‚ ฮฑ g ฮน ั โ„“ ฯ‰ะฝฯƒ ะบ ะธ ฯƒ ฯ‰ ั• ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚'ั• ะฒ ั” ั• ั‚ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮน ฯ‰ฮฑะธั‚ ฮฑ g ฮน ั โ„“ ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ั• ะฝ ฯƒ ั” ั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ยข ฯ… ั‚ xxxxxx
                                                          ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั” ัƒ ั” ั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ะฒ ฯ… ั ะธ โ„“ฮนะบั” ยข ฮน g ฮฑ ั ั” ั‚ ั‚ ั” ั• xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceIvy still hadn't seen anything; she thought she might've caught a glimmer of gold, but it'd vanished as soon as it'd appeared. She continued her search.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xxx ฮน ฯ‰ฮฑะธั‚ ฮฑ g ฮน ั โ„“ ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ั‚ะฝั” ัฮนgะฝั‚ ฮฑ โ„“ โ„“ ฯƒ ยข ฮฑ ั‚ ฮน ฯƒ ะธ ั•
                                                          xxxxxx ฯ‰ะฝฯƒ'ั• f ฮฑ ั• ั‚ ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั‚ ะฝ ฯƒ ั ฯƒ ฯ… g ะฝ ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั• ะฝ ฮฑ ั ฯ ฮฑั• ฮฑ ั‚ ฮฑ ยข ะบ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ั•ะฝั”'ั• ฯ โ„“ ฮฑ ัƒ ฮน ะธ g ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ะฝั”ั ื  ั” ฯ‰ ั” โ„“ ั ัƒ, ั•ะฝั”'ั• ฯ ฯ… ั‚ ั‚ ฮน ะธ g ฯ…ฯ ะฝั”ั ะฝ ฮฑ ฮน ั
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ั•ะฝั”'ั• ั‚ ฯƒ ฯ… ั ฮน ะธ g ั‚ะฝั” f ฮฑ ยข ฮน โ„“ ฮน ั‚ ัƒ ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฯ ฮน ยข ะบ ฮน ะธ g ฯ…ฯ ั• โ„“ ฮฑ ยข ะบ

AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: (+6 to Spotting) (+6 to Catching)
                                                          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives: โค โค โค โค
                                                          โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Spot // Catching Up 0/3 // Attempting to Catch 0/2
                                                          Final Roll: 18 FAIL

xxยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซxx
                                                          xxยป oฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚er ยซxx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

She couldn't believe she had been so close. But she believed she would find it again and catch it. She continued searching hopefully.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    -/3 Chasing
                                                                    -/2 Catching
                                                                    0-0

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
ooc:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah sighed, looking around. She hoped she would spot it again. Soon.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    -/3 Chasing
                                                                    -/2 Catching
                                                                    0-0

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor โ”‚ Second Year โ”‚ Twelve Years Old โ”‚ Single โ”‚ Reserve Seeker

Fianna finally caught sight of a glint of gold, though not until after Aleah had taken her shot at catching the Snitch. The little twelve-year old Seeker urged her mount into moving swiftly, as she hoped to get her own attempt in before Ivy swooped in to grab it.

OOC:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch and Spot the Snitch
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Pursuing for the Snitch (3.56 pm)
Effect Value: 23
Results: 1/3
User ImageUser Image
Username

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

And there it was! Just floating above the goal posts like it had been there the whole time. Aleah took after it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    1/3 Chasing
                                                                    -/2 Catching
                                                                    0-0

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey

As Fianna sped after the Snitch, she became aware Aleah had also spotted the tiny ball. Now it was a race to see whom could contest for it.

OOC:
Action: Pursuing for the Snitch (11.08 pm)
Results: 2/3
User ImageUser Image
Username

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ‡’Fฯƒฯ…ัั‚ะฝ Yฮตฮฑั Gัั‡า“า“ฤฑะฟษ”ฯƒัโ‡

Gid watched Kim save the quaffle. He was about to sigh and be upset, but the girl waved at him and proudly exclaimed that she'd been successful. He sent a thumbs up in her direction, panting softly as he waited for the game to resume. Kim tossed the quaffle in Joel's direction, leaving Gid with no option but to try an interception. He dove for the quaffle, hoping to prevent Joel from getting the ball.

Position: Gold Team Chaser
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 {Stealing} +6 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ฦฌฯƒั‚ฮฑฦ– Rฯƒฦ–ฦ–:10 {Failed}
x/3
Lives: [โœฌ] [โœฌ] [โœฌ]
Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah was getting closer. She was determined to catch it this time. She sped faster.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    2/3 Chasing
                                                                    -/2 Catching
                                                                    0-0

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:28 am
User Image
Fianna Grey

A quick glance behind her was enough for Fianna to know Aleah was hot on her tail, and she grinned. Yeah, this was fun, just like a real match. Fianna crouched low on her broomstick and coaxed a bit more speed from her mount, as she closed the range on the Snitch. She was nearly close enough to try grabbing it.

OOC:
Action: Pursuing for the Snitch (9.28 pm)
Results: 3/3
User ImageUser Image
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:14 am
Habits of the lemmings die hard-
And patterns of obsession go far.
They have you digging ditches so you never see the stars!
Now all the lessons learned get buried in the yard;
And ways of the weapons bombard.
Building mountains of the body bags large-
Rubbernecking while collision greets your car!

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fifth year โ”‚ muggleborn โ”‚ gryffindor beater

Aster, still aching so badly she couldn't really double over at all, decided to take out her frustrations with Jazzy for blocking her beauty of a shot by trying to hit Jazzy.

OOC:
Position: Red Team Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 +6 Bludger Hits (-1 Due to Life Lost)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Follow; don't get left behind-
Don't think, just do what they certify!
You're that servant that never chose a side;
A vassal of the modern times...
And when it all blows up you duck your head and hide.
You're out there searching for that silver line;
But your sweat has covered up the signs.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:40 am
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Vั—cั‘ Capั‚aั—ะฟ || Gา‘ัƒffั—ะฟdะพั Cะฝaโ‚ดั”ั || โ‚ดั—xั‚ะฝ ะฃั‘aั

Joel had been observing the other chasers to see how well they were doing when Kim tossed him the ball. Well, he technically was a viable player. Looking over to Gid, he figured what the heck, stuck out his tongue, and decided to see if Gid could actually get it from him. After all, Gid was definitely better than the younger chasers, but he wasn't as good as Joel was.

Red Team Chaser
                                                AC: 18
                                                Modifiers: Stealing +8, Scoring +8
                                                Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Lives: heart heart heart
                                                Final Roll: --

1/3

Thinking: Hope this year's team is good.
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image

โ‡’Fฯƒฯ…ัั‚ะฝ Yฮตฮฑั Gัั‡า“า“ฤฑะฟษ”ฯƒัโ‡

Gid frowned when he failed to intercept the ball, then again when Joel effortlessly caught. It wasn't until the older chaser stuck out his tongue that Gid grinned again. The fourth year flew off after the Vice Captain, reaching out in hopes to steal so he could turn tables.

Position: Gold Team Chaser
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 {Stealing} +6 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ฦฌฯƒั‚ฮฑฦ– Rฯƒฦ–ฦ–:25 {Steal!}
x/3
Lives: [โœฌ] [โœฌ] [โœฌ]
Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games