Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:14 am
*hops over to one of the front windows, squeezing in between the window and the blinds, then scratches at the glass to get Ryzan's attention*
This good enough?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 am
*hearing a scratching sound coming from elsewhere, he follows it to a window, smiling a little when he sees Draa there with his paws up. Placing his hand against the glass, he begins to cast. It takes a little more effort without direct contact, but not a whole lot. When the spell has set, his eyes automatically wander downward at seeing Draa's nude, dark elvish form. Blushing, he makes himself look away and walks back over to the door, staring down at his feet while he waits to be let in*
Gi ussta redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:58 am
*walks over to dame's room and grabs a pair of boxers, then throws them on before letting Ryzan in*
So what exactly did I miss in all this time? I kind of assumed everything was taken care of with dame after the message I gave Dec and the call you made, so what else is going on?

*without waiting for an answer first, he just walks over to the couch and flops down on it, not really feeling like standing by the door*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:08 pm
{{Fell asleep for a while there sweatdrop Luckily, this place knows no time ninja }}

*looks at the stains on and around the couch warily before taking a seat at the opposite end from Draa*
Gi ussta sweatdrop If fair dame had ultravision, she would be appalled. I do hope this is not all your doing rolleyes

*starts to reach into his vest for his cigarette case, but remembers that dame does not smoke and would likely not want her apartment to smell of smoke. He sighs and leaves his cloves in his vest pocket and sits there, feeling a bit uneasy*

I still do not know exactly what sort of impact the telephone call and message for Decorera had on the situation, jhal the day after we had visited fair dame in jail, she was at the tavern, specifically in the corridor just outside of jabbress' quarters. Officer Dougherty came to visit jabbress and saw dame. He said he release was a mistake and she should go with him to return to incarceration. Our quarters being rather close by and voices having been raised, the conversation was rather difficult to ignore. Quortek thought he would "remedy" the situation by kidnapping dame to keep her from imprisonment, rilu'oh Officer Dougherty called upon Officer Showcase, who was waiting just outside the tavern, immediately upon dame's abduction.

Officer Showcase spotted Quortek and dame trying to leave in a vehicle being driven by Decorera with his sister Bonnie in it as well, and Showcase attempted to disable the vehicle. Of course, dear Quortek would not let such a thing stop him and the whole thing ended with Decorera's vehicle being heavily damaged, he, Bonnie, and dame ending up in the hospital for injuries sustained during the pursuit, and some property damage to the officers' vehicle as well as some railing on the side of the road.

Of course, I am not supposed to know this many details, so you did not hear it from me. As far as everyone else is aware, I was asleep during the incident, being awoken when Officer Dougherty began shouting at my door and I have not spoken with Quortek at all afterward.

*sighs and frowns, hanging his head a bit* Quortek has since disappeared. I have had some contact with him, rilu'oh I do not know where he is or when he intends to return... if he intends to do so at all. My purpose is to stay behind, gather information, and provide funding and supplies as needed... just like how it was on Norrath.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:37 pm
*scoffs and rolls his eyes*
If he'd had any sense in him, he would have had you turn dame invisible -before- he went out the back instead of just running out there like a moron rolleyes Even if Showoff wasn't back there, Dougherty probably could have later requested to see the surveillance footage to figure out they got in the car with Dec and Bonnie.

If dame had been invisible and Tes was using Shroud of Stealth, unless someone was parked right there, staring at your back door, no one would have even known they left the premises.... and even in the unlikely case someone -was- watching your door, they would have only seen it "open by itself". They could have then gone to any number of places and no one would have known where they were until they made themselves known.

*leans back against the arm of the couch, putting one of his legs up on the cushions and crossing his arms*
He hasn't been away from Norrath -that- long so I don't get how he could have not thought that through.

As for him coming back, you know he will eventually. Always has. Punishment wouldn't even be as severe here so you don't really need to worry about if he's caught either. If it was me, I sure as hell wouldn't get caught, but if he was that reckless in the first place, I can't say he's not going to slip up somewhere. stare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:01 pm
Even if the punishment is rather mild, you know he will want to avoid it anyway. You would understand better than anyone else how he is. He would not get caught or turn himself in unless it benefitted him in some way, such as allowing him to get closer to a target. Even then, he would do whatever he can to avoid following through with the punishment.

Such being the case, he may just stay in hiding until the statute of limitations has expired, which could take years. sad

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:05 pm
*shrugs* So what? Wouldn't be the first time and possibly won't be the last. I'd think you'd be used to that by now rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 pm
Jhal, we are lovers now, Draa. It is not the same to have to be separated with our relationship being more intimate. A... also... *looks down at the floor* ... I have recently discovered something and need to speak with him in person...  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:27 pm
*cocks an eyebrow and laughs slightly*
What? Did you find out you're pregnant or something? rofl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:37 pm
*sighs and shakes his head* Considering your likeness to Quortek and just why you bear such resemblence... this information will be imporant for you to hear as well. Perhaps even more so important for you, actually. I would not want to tell you without telling Quortek, though. He deserves to know.  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:51 pm
Wait.... what? o_O;; Why would this be more important to me? I'm "just the clone", remember? It's not like.... something really really bad is it? gonk

*reaches across the couch and starts digging in Ryzan's vest*
You've still got that communication device right?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:59 pm
*blushes slightly at Draa going through his pocket*
Gi.... gi ussta... eek Xas xas, I still have it...

*pushes Draa's hands away and takes out the lar khaliizi.*
I have been neglecting to tell anyone about it or use it openly because I do not want anyone to know I can still contact him. I would likely be facing some type of consequences if such a thing was known, especially if word reached the Officers. If I am discovered, then I cannot help him.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:07 pm
While that excuse might fly when at the bar, that doesn't exactly explain why you wouldn't use it here. If you can openly mention it here, then you can just as well use it. Not like dame has cameras set up all over the place.... *cough* not anymore at least *cough* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:16 pm
Anymore? Why would fair dame have cameras set up in her own home?  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:38 pm
Simple: to watch out for any burglars or assassins and whatnot... or just film herself. You wouldn't believe what kinds of pictures she's got on the computer eek twisted ninja

Either that or they weren't her cameras. In any case, nothing happened when I disconnected them... not a word from dame or otherwise. I still check every now and then to see if someone tried to install more, but so far nothing. Could have also just been left there from a previous occupant or something and were just never taken out. Some of them were already out of juice by the time I found them. It doesn't seem anyone is on the other end.

So... you really have no reason to not use the device here.... unless of course you're just searching for a reason to delay the inevitable. *eyes Ryzan*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games