Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GunBANG

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:42 am
Miranda nods her head enthusiasticly. "It's great to come here, being a firstie is awesome!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:19 pm
Miss Love Tantei
Hayden Cain
Miss Love Tantei
Ann glared at Hayden mockingly, "What do you mean I'm starting a food fight with Prof. Adonis?" She mumbled to her, "You saw nothing!" She squinted her eyes carefully and grinned.

Hayden laughed slightly then playfully nudged Ann, "Yeah uh huh sure.. You're right I saw nothing. It was just my imagination."

Ann tapped her fingers together, "Excellent."

Hayden tossed her head back as she laughed at Ann. "Ann this is why I love you so much. You are just the greatest. We would be at a loss without you here in Gryffindor."  

Hayden Cain

Giselle LeFlour

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:57 pm
"It is EXCELLENT to be back. I'm just dissapointed, because I'm gonna have to take all of those classes again. I missed most of first term (thank you Lent)." Mikki took another bite, and before she was done chewing started talking again. "But now I'll be able to take classes with a bunch of new ickle-firstie friends!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:43 pm
Hayden Cain
Hayden smiled happily as she grabbed a roll and nibbled on it waiting for Professor Adonis to start his announcements. She turned just in time to see something fly over, then watched Ann duck her head.

Quickly she turned her attention towards Zack, "Well I hope you all have a great 1st year. I loved my 1st year, then again I'm just barely a 2nd year so that's not saying much is it?" She laughed softly to herself.

well thanks (:

I hope its fun

signs_of_zack

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:47 pm
Hayden Cain
Hayden tossed her head back as she laughed at Ann. "Ann this is why I love you so much. You are just the greatest. We would be at a loss without you here in Gryffindor."

Kitty nodded in agreement, "Indeed. heart " She glanced at Zack, "It will be fun. Just don't get too carried away signing up for classes. You're not supposed to have mental breakdowns until 5th year. whee Just kidding, I got through it perfectly fine last term. 3nodding "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:47 pm
Kaylee Giggled At kitty's remark Almost spewing pumpkin juice out of her nose  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:30 pm
Hayden Cain
Miss Love Tantei
Hayden Cain
Miss Love Tantei
Ann glared at Hayden mockingly, "What do you mean I'm starting a food fight with Prof. Adonis?" She mumbled to her, "You saw nothing!" She squinted her eyes carefully and grinned.

Hayden laughed slightly then playfully nudged Ann, "Yeah uh huh sure.. You're right I saw nothing. It was just my imagination."

Ann fluttered her lashes, "Aw shucks! You flatter me so. I luff you too, Hayden! I love each and everyone in this house and Great Hall."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:55 pm
Miss Love Tantei
Hayden Cain
Miss Love Tantei
Hayden Cain
Miss Love Tantei

Ann fluttered her lashes, "Aw shucks! You flatter me so. I luff you too, Hayden! I love each and everyone in this house and Great Hall."

Hayden nodded and smiled at everyone. " Yes this is going to be a great year. I can't wait. I have my best friend at school with me, and I'm in the best house ever."

Hayden Cain

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:38 am
So she was late. Oh well. Meady did not feel like leaving her room at all, but she knew well enough to make a brief appearance at the Great Hall. Giving a brief smirk to her fellow housemates, she settled down and started getting food. "Did I miss anything good?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:13 pm
"Well, you haven't said hi to Sarah yet," Serithia says to Meady. "I'm glad you came," she tells her housemate.  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:29 pm

Ha,
thats cool (:
So...
Tell me bout you (:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:24 am
Sarah smiles at Zack. "It's a pleasure." She finishes eating and looks up in time to see the food fly over at the headmaster. Stifling a snicker, Sarah pretends to have seen nothing and smiles.

I think I'm really going to like life at Hogwarts. she thinks to herself.

SarahSilverby

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:25 am
"Sarah? Sarah who?" Meady smirks, putting down her food for the moment. "Anyways, it was either come here and grab something to eat or be bugged for staying in the common room. Warmer here anyways. I hope our housemates are ready to grab another house cup."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:02 pm
Schnerkel found herself rather late to the first feast of her school life and couldn't help but fear it might happen again. She had just gotten so caught up with the boats that floated across the lake that it had taken her a while to get to the Great Hall. Luckily for her, she was able to spot the Gryffindor students sitting at the table with ease and, after being unable to find anyone she already knew, walked over to them. "Do you mind if I sit out here?" she asked no particular Gryffindor student, "It's my first year andd all so I'm not sure if it's okay for me to be around you all." Suddenly Schnerkel felt incredibly awkward to be around those in her house, even if she had met some of them in the common room previously. Hopefully they wouldn't mind her intruding on them...  

Schnerkel

Adventuring Flame

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Wall Street 200

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:38 pm
Ume sneaks into the Great Hall...late.

She sits down at the Slytherin table without a word and starts to load her plate as if nothing was amiss

((Long lost me...I have been away from Gaia for a long time...strange to be back))

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games