Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Pantherclaw and Cloudpaw smelled the air the tiny apprentice found a mouse scent and quickly tracked and killed the mouse. "Well done,"Pantherclaw said to Cloudpaw

Windkit purred and stood up shaking moss from his pelt  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 pm
((yes i am back in buisiness!!! i hate highschool... it's wicked annoying and takes me away from my clan! but i return, for it is near the end of my school year, and i have no more homework!!! blaugh ))

As Eagleheart was wandering through the forest towards the Woodclan border, she saw Panterclaw through the trees with Cloudpaw. She decided to watch for a while to see what they would do. She saw Cloudpaw track and kill a mouse swiftly and was impressed. She heard Pantherclaw say 'Well done,' and she came out of the trees. "Yes, well done Cloudpaw. I'm very impressed!" She said. Maybe I should talk to Patchstar about having her perform a warrior ceremony for the older apprentices. she thought proudly as she looked upon the happy face of young Cloudpaw.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:06 pm
((Yeah, I remember high school. It can be a drag sometimes. xd ))

Noonkit looked up and saw Windkit shaking his pelt, and she flicked her ear in annoyance.

"Come on Windkit! You are supposed to run aftew me!" she mewed, then run out of the nursery, her tail high in the air as she pounced on the camp floor.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:51 pm
Windkit purred and ran after her.

Cloudpaw and Pantherclaw looked over to Eagleheart and Cloudpaw purred loudly. Pantherclaw looked down at the tiny apprentice and worry flash in his eyes  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:45 am
Noonkit turned abruptly at Windkit, her body positioned in a play attack stance. "I am Patchstar, leader of MoonClan. I will end you you feeble SnowClan warrior!" she snarled at Windkit, her tail flicking as she shifted her paws, almost unable to stand still for so long.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:53 am
Windkit got ready to play fight with Noonkit  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:52 pm
As Eagleheart praised Cloudpaw, she looked up and could've sworn she saw a flash of worry go through Pantherclaw's eyes. No. she thought, I must've been mistaken... "You're making great progress, Cloudpaw! I can tell you're going to be a great hunter! Keep it up! I'll see you two back at camp." she purred as she turned and headed for the Woodclan border.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:10 am
Pantherclaw nodded to Eagleheart then turned back to Cloudpaw who was purring loudly from the praise. Cloudpaw happily ran around the territory in search of prey.Pantherclaw followed closely behind the hyper apprentice.

Windkit got ready to play fight  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:30 am
Noonkit held her tail high in the air, then pounced on Windkit again, her kit claws unsheathed as she landed on him and she started biting his tail.

((What are you guys doing about the Gatherings? It isn't fun to be all alone cha know? xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:04 am
Windkit rolled and playfully pawed at Noonkit who was biting his tail.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:46 am
Eagleheart padded through the forest towards the Woodclan border. When she arrived at the edge of the border, she sniffed the air, hopefully. But she caught no scent of Cinderstar. She sighed and headed back towards camp, a feeling of loneliness taking over her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 am
Noonkit snarled and scratched Windkit, then tumbled off from the force of her blow. Falling down belly up, she noticed the deputy coming back into camp. Getting up, Noonkit ran back to Windkit, and pawed at his face softly. "Look look, it's the deputy!" she purred, pointing at the returning cat.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:36 am
Windkit nodded and stood up.

Cloudpaw burst through the camp entrance with prey that he put on the pile. Pantherclaw came through a little later and put his kills on the pile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 am
Noonkit yawned. Windkit's incessant quietness irritated her boundless energy sometimes, so she rushed away from him and proceeded to finding someone else to bother, or so was her line of thought. A small moss ball changed her mind inmediatly, and she perked up her tail as she proceeded to attacking it like she would an enemy warrior.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:07 am
Windkit watched Noonkit run away then looked at Cloudpaw and Pantherclaw that just walked into camp.

Cloudpaw looked around camp while Pantherclaw brought a piece of fresh kill to the medicine cats den.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games