Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I incorrectly connected that if you're married you must be parents gonk
In Japan, the grandparents usually give their grandchildren about $200 in those little red envelopes. gonk
I guess you can be married and give it to someone else's kids...
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:38 pm
Don't the mods socialize anymore? Or are they all just regulators!? (Henry and JD!)  

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

goodbye-star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:23 pm
Hello?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:29 pm
AHHH! I hope people better have voted today!

I worked my a** off at the polls and I have a test and two chem labs complete before tomorrow. So why am I on Gaia?

[pain]TING

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:04 pm
-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-
Don't the mods socialize anymore? Or are they all just regulators!? (Henry and JD!)

Regulators!? gonk *dies a little inside*

Don't you think that's kind of harsh, cheesecake buddy? I lost interest in Gaia for a while, but I'm beginning to like it again. School keeps me busy, but I try to get online as much as possible.

I miss JD, too. Until recently, he hadn't posted in five months...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:05 pm
HEY HENRY'S THE BEST! I WILL GO KUNG FU on someones arse for him! lol jk whats up Henry!  

Omni_Skittles

5,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:14 pm
x-honeyy
Hello?

Hi! 8'D

[pain]TING

I worked my a** off at the polls and I have a test and two chem labs complete before tomorrow. So why am I on Gaia?

Did all the states vote today...or was it only 23 of them? I don't think there was any voting in Texas.

You're on Gaia 'cuz...you like us a lot? biggrin I shouldn't be on Gaia, either. I have a Multicultural Lit. paper, a Biology lab, a Biology test, a Spanish lab, a Spanish test, and a mountain of Trig. homework due soon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:15 pm
Omni_Skittles
HEY HENRY'S THE BEST! I WILL GO KUNG FU on someones arse for him! lol jk whats up Henry!

Hello domokun You're up late. So am I, actually. I have a class at 8:00 am tomorrow, so I'm heading off to bed. I'll reply to your PM tomorrow wink  

King Henry
Crew

Omni_Skittles

5,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:16 pm
King Henry
Omni_Skittles

Hello domokun You're up late. So am I, actually. I have a class at 8:00 am tomorrow, so I'm heading off to bed. I'll reply to your PM tomorrow wink
lol i have a class at 9... and yea i know i should be in bed! ugh... you make my pm sound like it is dirty!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:26 pm
grrrrr.... school sucks!! to much work!
*drowns in homework*  

RAWRpham

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:13 pm
Jarvin @ I don't know. I guess it could work. o:

Henry @ Not yet, but I might go gather a few of those oranges with a little note on it in a tree in that Buddhist church tonight. I actually forgot how they are called. Chai loac [sp?] xp My parents have always given me li xi ever since I was a child. o_o Henry deserves some too. ~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:56 pm
LOL, <3 Cheesecake. You know me too well Henry. No kidding, I've been really busy with school as well. Last semester was hectic, I wasn't able to have a life at all! But this semester isn't so bad, so hopefully I can be on Gaia more often.  

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:38 pm
King Henry
x-honeyy
Hello?

Hi! 8'D

[pain]TING

Did all the states vote today...or was it only 23 of them? I don't think there was any voting in Texas.

You're on Gaia 'cuz...you like us a lot? biggrin I shouldn't be on Gaia, either. I have a Multicultural Lit. paper, a Biology lab, a Biology test, a Spanish lab, a Spanish test, and a mountain of Trig. homework due soon.
I think it was only 22-23 states. Working at the polls is reall tiring and really noy worth the $95.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

gonk
I just watched 1/3 of a scary movie, and now I'm afraid to eat any liquidy crunchy stuff. No more dumplings for Jarvin gonk
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Animaznboy

Omni_Skittles

5,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:01 pm
Animaznboy

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

gonk
I just watched 1/3 of a scary movie, and now I'm afraid to eat any liquidy crunchy stuff. No more dumplings for Jarvin gonk
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image
I never finished the number 23 because it freaked me out too much. ha ha  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games